Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand what happened

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Saturday night I met this hot women. She's 36 (I'm 31) but looks like 26. An absolute hottie. We chat for a good half an hour. She mentions that she has 2 kids (16 and 15). In my head I'm like no big deal as I just want to bang her. I ask for her number and she gives it to me. She then says to call her phone so she can have mine which I do on the spot.

The next afternoon she texts me first. She mentions she had a great chat with me and found my eyes gorgeous. It was a pleasure to meet me. I ask her out for the next night but she mentions she already has plans with her daughter but she is free on Tuesday night. I then answer "great. I will get back to you for time and place". She answers "perfect :)".

On Monday evening I text her if she enjoyed the great weather and her answer was short. "yes. You?" No flirting, to the point. I sensed there was a problem. I then answer "yes" and then give her the time and place to meet me on Tuesday. She never replied back. Tuesday afternoon I sent her another text reminding her she never confirmed for later that night. No reply.

What happened here? How did she all of a sudden lose interest? We are talking about a 36 year old women, not 19. She didn't seem like the kind to play games. She was mature and well spoken and dressed very classy.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
mr. kennedy said:
I ask her out for the next night but she mentions she already has plans with her daughter but she is free on Tuesday night. I then answer "great. I will get back to you for time and place". She answers "perfect ".
This is what went wrong. You appeared too needy and clingy. That may have been a s*** test. You have to appear to be a busy man. You should have not went on that date, but rather schedule it a week later where it's under your terms.

Also, was there any sexual attraction/interaction between you two during both dates? She might have been wanting to look for someone who can rock her world in bed. She's in her 30s which means she is at her sexual prime.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best guess, you may not have spent enough time in the comfort stage.

The greatest fear of a single mother of her age are players. Of being pumped & dumped. They have too much security at risk.

EastvsWest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah the whole you were too needy is bull****. Chicks are flakes and it does matter how old they are. I just had a 37 year old chick all of a sudden quit responding after a good first date. It all comes down to interest and she doesn't seem to be. And she is ****ing rude not to respond.

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:

The greatest fear of a single mother of her age are players. Of being pumped & dumped. They have too much security at risk.
She did mention that it was so hard to meet quality people when you're a single mother, before complimenting me and saying I seemed different.

She was the one that seemed needy, not me. Remember she texted first. All I did was reply and tell her I'll get back to her. I don't think there was much neediness on my part.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't really look like you did anything wrong so I wouldn't really try to analyze your own behavior. Women are women and any number things could be going on in her life. Here's a short list out of thousands:

Her daughter got knocked up
Her other daughter got knocked up
She was seeing someone who came back into the picture
She has a yeast infection
Her friends are engaging her in drama about some bullshvt
Her fish died
She is in the process of moving
Her new haircut sucks
Insert whatever here _____________

Analyzing will just run your head in circles. You are an interesting guy she met but unless she is totally invested in you then her focus/emotions vary by the day/hour. Disappear and you may get a text. If not move on. Continue being your best in front of women.

bluejay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
mr. kennedy said:
Last Saturday night I met this hot women. She's 36 (I'm 31) but looks like 26. An absolute hottie. We chat for a good half an hour. She mentions that she has 2 kids (16 and 15). In my head I'm like no big deal as I just want to bang her. I ask for her number and she gives it to me. She then says to call her phone so she can have mine which I do on the spot.

The next afternoon she texts me first. She mentions she had a great chat with me and found my eyes gorgeous. It was a pleasure to meet me. I ask her out for the next night but she mentions she already has plans with her daughter but she is free on Tuesday night. I then answer "great. I will get back to you for time and place". She answers "perfect :)".

On Monday evening I text her if she enjoyed the great weather and her answer was short. "yes. You?" No flirting, to the point. I sensed there was a problem. I then answer "yes" and then give her the time and place to meet me on Tuesday. She never replied back. Tuesday afternoon I sent her another text reminding her she never confirmed for later that night. No reply.

What happened here? How did she all of a sudden lose interest? We are talking about a 36 year old women, not 19. She didn't seem like the kind to play games. She was mature and well spoken and dressed very classy.
not sure but a random text about the weather I wouldn't do.

You did OK, she probably gotr pissed that you took so long to confirm a time while she was being very specific.
You waited from Sunday Arvo to Monday night to set-up a date.

I would have told her when and where to meet me sooner and skipped the silly weather talk.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
This is my guess as well. It is very possible to build comfort over text messaging. Strangers ask about the weather; you should be teasing her. Let your personality shine through your text messages. Make her look forward to going out with you.

Remember she texted first.
It doesn't matter who texts first. In the beginning of any relationship, a woman's interest can fluctuate heavily. You'll have her locked in quite well after you fvck her. Before that happens, you cannot expect reliability.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows what happened. (And you still might hear from her)

Without beating yourself up over it, look at how long the interaction was. The shorter and less substantive it was, the more work you have to do in getting her out (usually)... That means some witty texts and then "graduating" to a phone call.

I'm a younger guy who usually deals with women under 30 but I'd imagine a mid 30s woman with kids would like to be called and directly asked out.

But again, who knows what happened. Just my 2 cents.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't do anything wrong and it is a waste of time to figure out why she did what she did. She may not even know. People can be psycho. All I do know is this person does not deserve another ounce of energy on your part....as in.....stop even thinking about her. She showed what she is all about, which is not much.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lorenzo is right. A lot of men (especially me) assume they are at fault when a woman's behaviour changes.
It could be any number of outside influences that are fvcking with her brain.
Don't text again. Put her on the backburner and go find some chick who desperately wants to be a part of your awesome world.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And so he swallows the Red Pill. Welcome.

This is typical behavior, so best to get used to it. In a nutshell, you're just not a priority to her (right now). You got all excited when she sounded interested, but this is all Bull. It don't mean shyt. Don't try to figure this one out. A woman isn't really interested until she sleeps with you (invested). Until that happens, she doesn't owe you shyt and can be as illogical and shady as she wants to.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
She got cold feet.

She was initially quite attracted to you and interested. But later on, she probably thought, "I'm a mother with two kids. I shouldn't be horing it up like this on my days off."

Older women often seesaw between horny cougar bytch and "I don't do THAT anymore. My horing days are over."

One day, she's ready to bring a young guy home. The next day, she suddenly is a church lady that "outgrew" her promiscuous ways. The cycle keeps repeating.

So striking when the iron is hot is critical with older broads.

It's just that timing and logistics weren't in your favor. I believe she really did have plans with her daughter.

You did nothing wrong.