Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand how anyone can possibly support Hillary Clinton...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is the "hope and change" for disenfranchised white people. Everybody thinks he's going to fix everything just like "they" thought Obama was going to fix everything. Yeah, maybe he'll build a wall, and maybe he'll turn off immigration. But the blowback will be horrifying.

Hillary = We all die in a nuclear war as the economy continues to collapse (long Geiger counters)

Trump = We all die in race riots as the economy continues to collapse (long bullets and prepper stuff)

I guess with Trump, if you and your neighbors are heavily armed you can maybe sort of defend yourself.

At least the debates and the insanity at both conventions will be pretty good TV.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
1 Trump takes Both sides of every issue and changes continually
2 Trump does all this and has dumb stupid supporters
3 Made up scandal, how about Trump bankruptcies
4 Made up scandal and if you passed a security clearance it means the system is a joke. Trump not paying taxes is a real scandal.
5 Who cares about her husband. He's not running. He cheated on her, but this whole damn site glorifies spinning plates.
6 Junk videos

The only ones who vote for Trump either want World War III or a civil war.

Surprise I don't even like Hillary.
LOL you are in lala land. Your first two points are LIES and OPINION. Not too mention both sides have "dumb" supporters.

Clinton's crimes aren't "made up"--she's being investigated by the FBI for fvcks sake! I also loooove how you proved why I'm wrong (<-- sarcasm). And wow! You're Trump's accountant?! Who knew that Trump's very own accountant posted on SoSuave! Let's be honest, your "Trump not paying taxes" comment was pulled straight out of your ass to deflect from how horrendous Clinton is and you have absolutely no proof of that claim.

Bill cheating on Hillary with multiple women and Hillary staying with him proves, first and foremost, that Hillary isn't a true "feminist" or "advocate for women's rights". If she were she'd have left his sorry ass. On the contrary it shows that she wanted to stay in the public light, in politics, and gain as much money & power as possible. Plus Bill was impeached and might very well be a pedophile from the amount of flights he had on the "Lolita Express." And yes, Bill matters. Husband and wife influence each other greatly.

"Junk videos". You're a closed-minded, delusional fool.

Nice private message calling me a thug and a schoolyard bully, by the way. Whatever that means. I reported you, so hopefully your troll ass will be banned soon.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
upload_2016-6-28_18-13-32.png

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Trump will reign supreme mark my words!

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Asmodeus my exact political views are Republican on the border line of Libertarian. I campaigned for a Libertarian in Illinois back in 2010. I admire their ambition, I give them that. They work their butts off for what they feel is right even though they know deep down their winning chances are slim to zip. I think Johnson has a good of shot as any to win a State or two this election which for the Libertarians that would be huge. We shall see.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ how many accounts and double-posts are you going to make? I knew Clinton supporters were nuts, but you're another level.

Trump went on a safari to Africa at taxpayer expense. There was a lot of gold in a mine but Trump was warned not to go because of Ebola. Trump went anyway and grabbed lots of gold but he got Ebola and it took him weeks to recover. Trump steals money from the poor too.
Wtf? LMFAO

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL seriously. j79= autistic supreme gentlemen type

get the fk outta here you little maggot

edit - when did hilary get an account here? lmao

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People said the same thing about the UK referendum and in 12 hours we will still have voted to remain in the EU. As soon as I collect my winnings from that I am happy to put them on a Democrat victory. If I were American I would probably vote Republican but I'm also a realist. You can't fight changing demographics and human psychology.
Derp

I think this means Trump will win. But....pollzzzzz!!!111

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I now officially support Hillary for President.

Here's why.

If Trump is elected, half the country will actually expect him to do something, which he won't. But in the two or three years of nothing happening, the election motivation and zealotry will die down.

On the OTHER HAND, if Hillary is elected, EVERYBODY will be pissed. Since she escaped the FBI, everybody will KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that the system as rigged. (if she's elected)

The SHEEPLE will be forced to confront the fact that the system is rigged beyond repair.

Then it will be on like Donkey Kong, and the necessary reset will happen SOONER rather than LATER.

That means we all have between now and November to stock up on bullets and cans of beans.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score

Here's why.

If Trump is elected, half the country will actually expect him to do something, which he won't. But in the two or three years of nothing happening, the election motivation and zealotry will die down.
Lol WRONG.

On the OTHER HAND, if Hillary is elected, EVERYBODY will be pissed. Since she escaped the FBI, everybody will KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that the system as rigged. (if she's elected)

The SHEEPLE will be forced to confront the fact that the system is rigged beyond repair.

Then it will be on like Donkey Kong, and the necessary reset will happen SOONER rather than LATER.

That means we all have between now and November to stock up on bullets and cans of beans.
Sorry, but this is the dumbest reason to support Hillary. Although there are no good reasons to support Hillary...

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 years of psycho hell *****= 20 years of Conservative government.