Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i don't trust woman... maybe i don't want a ltr

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is mainly geared towards clear cut 7.5's and up...

i've been on this kick about getting into a ltr lately (i made a few post about it - ps: i'm enrolled back in college and start in 20 days.) but my mind is starting to wonder if with everything i've seen woman do - if i could ever trust a woman who wasn't willing to let me have complete control of them (and not many good looking woman will let someone have that).

i have had sex with MANY taken [married, engaged, dating] woman... normally with less effort than a single woman... i have gotten in secret side relationships with MANY taken woman... i've had them telling me they love me while answering the phone to their bf and telling him how much they missed them (while rolling their eyes to me).

woman love to flirt and be wanted.... if they've been in a relationship with a guy for 5+ years - they'll likely become infatuated with anyone who shows them attention, because even if the guy she's been with for 5 years shows her attention - it bores her, she no longer thinks it's anything special. new attention on the other hand - from a slick talker who knows what to say - can really put her in a position of dreaming about him. and soon (sometimes right away) those dreams become reality.

girls often take girls nights to get new attention... i have a male stripper friend who says that so many "brides to be" come into the strip clubs on their bachelorette parties, and have sex with the strippers, sometimes 2 or 3 of them (i'm not kidding)...

with technology the way it is today... it makes people always accessible; it makes people a text message, cell phone call, email, myspace message, etc away. it's so easy to be sneaky in modern times. i've talked to many woman in a sexual nature on myspace who's significant other was in the other room "playing video games". sure there's things you can do to record their keystrokes, and text messages, etc, etc.... but if someone was to do that - then they wouldn't really have much trust in someone, which goes back to my original point...

in all my thinking i've been doing in the last week or so... i'm coming to realize - perhaps i shouldn't want a ltr... perhaps i should do what i do best - just sex.

i just don't think i can personally trust someone who's good looking. and at this point and time - i refuse to consider a ltr with anyone who is not. shallow? sure... but i'd lose interest in a hag even if i knew for sure she was in total love with me.... i want total love with a HB, who doesn't want to go out and party, who doesn't want 'girls nights', who doesn't flirt with any guy and act like it's innocent if she gets caught...

i'm not speaking as a guy who's had this done to him much... i've had one ltr in my life and it was when i was younger... i'm speaking as a guy who's seen girls (and guys) cheat and cheat and cheat.... i'm extremely jaded when it comes to trusting attractive woman...

Reaction score
I think that it's rather hypocritcal to be attacking a system that you have clearly benefited from. You were an agent for other girls to cheat on guys and now you are complaining that women cant be trusted or are shallow. What about yourself? Can you be trusted if you sleep with taken women?

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
i have had sex with MANY taken [married, engaged, dating] woman... normally with less effort than a single woman... i have gotten in secret side relationships with MANY taken woman... i've had them telling me they love me while answering the phone to their bf and telling him how much they missed them (while rolling their eyes to me).

woman love to flirt and be wanted.... if they've been in a relationship with a guy for 5+ years - they'll likely become infatuated with anyone who shows them attention, because even if the guy she's been with for 5 years shows her attention - it bores her, she no longer thinks it's anything special. new attention on the other hand - from a slick talker who knows what to say - can really put her in a position of dreaming about him. and soon (sometimes right away) those dreams become reality.

girls often take girls nights to get new attention... i have a male stripper friend who says that so many "brides to be" come into the strip clubs on their bachelorette parties, and have sex with the strippers, sometimes 2 or 3 of them (i'm not kidding)...
You Sir are 100% CORRECT!!!!!! THAT IS NOW THE NEW MODERN REALITY WITH A LOT OF YOUNG WOMEN NOW (18-24, 7.5 TO 10 IN LOOKS)

I know, I personally attract TONS OF THE TAKEN ONES, but it doesn't necessarily mean i go after them (although I've changed my mind and will pursue them under certain conditions, none of them which mean that they're good enough to be in a relationship with). I REALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN.

But there's a problem, HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT ALL THIS FEMALE DEBAUCHERY WHEN YOU ARE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN IT????? DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE????

If you don't want all this nonsense, the lying, head games, hidden agendas then you have to look for "QUALITY" women in other humble places.....YOU ATTRACT WHO YOU ARE!!!!! And not for nothing, you are JADED....

You need to take some time off, reevaluate what you TRULY WANT and then proceed from there.....

- Kingbeef

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree not to trust women, but ask yourself if you were in a LTR for 5 years and a hot new prospect came along begging to sleep with you... would you remain loyal?

Probably not.

Anyways, point is this, you can`t trust anyone in a LTR statistically. But you have to ask yourself are you the better man? Are you above and beyond what she would do? if you answer no, then don`t expect the same of her (Trust me, I don`t want to say that... but roll with it.) Like wise, if you`ve stolen girls from the BFs then do you have the right to worry?

No! lol, thats crazy.

But when push does come to shove, if it actually does, sit down and ask yourself one question. How will you handle it? Then after that you will know if this LTR is for you. :p

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add to this thread, which to me is "EYE OPENING" and everyone should read.....I just recently went around and asked a few of the more mature DJ's around the forum about "pursuing attached women" whether i should or not (Now, i'm not pursuing them at all, THEY ARE ALL PURSUING ME) and the feedback was what i thought....

GO RIGHT AHEAD.....THE HOT ONES ARE ATTACHED.....THEY PURSUE YOU BECAUSE THEY WANT THE BBD (BIGGER BETTER DEAL)

BUT!!!! THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD I WOULD GET INTO AN LTR WITH THEM, HOW CAN I?? WHAT MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU WON'T CHEAT ON ME IF YOU CHEATED ON HIM???

You are now experiencing the downside of these "attached women"...... NO LOYALTY AND NO CHARACTER.

This is great if you just want sex, but if you want something more meaningful you have to look elsewhere.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes women are going to cheat, but so do men. I read that 70% of husbands cheat on their wives sometime along the marriage. And the average husband cheats on his wife 3 times.

You shouldn't be aiming for a LTR when you are young anyway. Wait until you are at least in late 20s or maybe even 30 years old.

As for women, good looking or not, for women it is incredibly easy to get laid with a man. All they have to do is say yes. Even if she is just average, there are douzens of her male friends who would like to bone her, and all she has to do is allow that to happen.

You should be playing the game. When you are playing the game properly, it doesn't really matter any more about what women do or don't do. You also should learn to shut your heart out when you play the game. That is, ignore the lovey-dovey stuff and go cold hearted. Do it like a player.. a cold hearted player who seduces women ruthlessly.

There is no need to get all infatuated and in love over one single woman when there are so many beautiful women out there. Okay, so she cheats, NEXT.

If you are laying the sex down really good for her and she knows no other guy can offer her sex this good, then she won't feel a need to cheat on you. Those husbands and boyfriends who get cheated on are usually ignorant of a woman's needs and do not know how to give a woman tremendous amounts of pleasure. Instead, they worked their asses off, got a nice job a nice car, a nice place and the girl liked all their posessions so she decided they would be good for the long run.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
It simple never trust any human.. not even yourself cause you will even at times find yourself doing things you swore you would never do...

Monogamy is not an aspect of human nature.. The LTR concept is obsolete.
Focus on getting money and what you want for as long as you can ...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
If you are laying the sex down really good for her and she knows no other guy can offer her sex this good, then she won't feel a need to cheat on you. Those husbands and boyfriends who get cheated on are usually ignorant of a woman's needs and do not know how to give a woman tremendous amounts of pleasure. Instead, they worked their asses off, got a nice job a nice car, a nice place and the girl liked all their posessions so she decided they would be good for the long run.
^^^unfortunately that is false...

Women F many different men at different times for different reasons !!!
Women know the easiest way to control men is with sex so they will provide sex to a variety of men who can each provide her with something different in return!

Here is an example of an average 18 year old girls man list:

1. Sugar daddy - older guy ( over 40 years old) who is just happy to smell her PU$$ once a week and is willing to pay her rent and car not...

2. Boyfriend - guy her age who is hip and in style usually a pretty boy that she can show off to her friends and family..

3. Thugg/Fbuddy - a shady guy usually 5 to 10 year solder than her who comes and goes but she Fs him vigorously when ever she can and he provides the mystery danger and excitement she craves.

4. Dope boy/ drug supplier - there is a little talked about epidemic of drug use happening now with girls between 18 and 25.. and its oh so easy for them to score their drug of choice buy providing sexual favors to the Dope boy/ drug supplier and sometimes his good friends when she is high enough.

5. Gay male friend - Gayness and bisexuality is running rampant amoung young frustrated males these days and females love gay men. They will spend tons of time together at the mall etc. talking about sex and men then quite often will experiment sexually with each other but never tell anyone.....

So choose which dude you wanna be in her life..

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, women do exploit men to get what they want, especially young little girls.

But the truth is, If you make a woman orgasm 7 times in less than 2 minutes and then give her the most passionate emotional experience of her life just by holding her in your arms while she is quivering and trembling, then believe me: She won't need another man.

She will become so infatuated and addicted to you that the thought of another man will creep her out. She would never want to lose you.

I broke up with a girl a year ago and I had her recently tell me that the thought of other men touching her make her cringe. It just doesn't feel the same when it isn't my touch.

The whole power in the mack game is to reverse the game on women. That is to reverse the SEX card. A mack or a gigolo will provide women with the most unbelievable sex of their lives and use SEX to control WOMEN. Beat them at their own game.

Take advantage of the fact that the average guy is crap in bed and give them the experience that they can never have with another man, and they will become obsessed with you.

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical is correct. If you can please the lady, she'll stay your lady.

But on the subject of women not being trustworthy, that's just how it is. Chicks are amazing liars. They're just so good at it. A good rule of thumb is to never believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Chicks are cunning and ruthless when it comes to the game. And when it comes down to any game, be it clue or mackin on chicks, you should never trust your opponent/s.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting responses... i've always felt the best time to settle down with a woman is in my late 30s actually... but i hit a little bit of a depressed stage where i started looking for ltrs... but bad luck, stupid mistakes, and my inability to trust woman - made that hunt for ltr's a lost cause...

i don't know if being great at sex is the key... it helps keep woman around but normally is only good at 'keeping them around"... i am not someone who's lazy in bed and i know what i'm doing (i've given plenty of woman their 'first' orgasm, and many more follow). but yet, woman i'm with - still like to go out to clubs, still like to mingle with other guys, still cheat (not that we're together)... the sex is not enough... although i would agree that a woman who's not getting good sex - is def more likely to cheat than someone who is.

but yes, i am part of the problem, although i've cut back dramatically on messing with taken woman. and yes, men cheat just as much, if not more... but that's exactly what i'm saying - it just seems hopeless...

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Do you like being the guy who's screwing over the girl's boyfriend? What if you were in a long term relationship and you phoned your girlfriend and she said "I miss you" while rolling her eyes to guy she's letting inside of her?

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know what the original poster means. i used to be the other dude all the time figuring what the hell im young and not attached. now im ina stable relationship the thought of her chilling withother guys gets me nervous cause no matter how good you are in bed or how tight your game is. if some guy gets her to have fun and gets her isolated and horny chances are she would **** him.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Do you like being the guy who's screwing over the girl's boyfriend? What if you were in a long term relationship and you phoned your girlfriend and she said "I miss you" while rolling her eyes to guy she's letting inside of her?
^^And that my friend is life.. you either live it and fight of give up and die.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess when I started this community and did not know anything I would think exactly like everyone that has posted on here, but after getting to know women and dating and being in multiple LTR. I have learned that looks really do not matter, I mean you still have to be attracted to her but my greatest LTRs have been with women 6 or 7, but did she treat me like I was the only one, we would laugh all day and fcuk all night. She became your second half.

Dont be blinded by looks because you might be missing out on some of the greatest experiences in your life.

NO ONE cares about how hot your GF is. When they see both of you just having fun and not caring except to get laughs is when people ask how long you guys have been dating and how cute you two look.

Try not to get caught up in the community mentallity of fcuk as much as you can with the hottest girls. Sex sucks anyway with someone that you just met. unless you want unfulfilled sex with girls that dont care about you and a slightly better feeling than jerkin it. Thats cool then.

Good luck hunting.

Most women want to be in a LTR. they will fight and stay with Aholes because they desperately want a guy to just love them for who they are, for their weirdness like watching the food network all day, or nickelodeon shows, cartoons, old movies, their singing in the shower and dancing like a fool in her underwear for you.

LOVE them all.

Last edited: