Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't think we should have sex yet

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a while ago but I'm interested in some opinions. It was 2nd gf, about 1 year old than me. Thin but not very good looking and had previous exp. We were in the car and after 5 dates, I just said "come here" and start making out with her. After 5 min:

Her: "We can go makeout on my bed but I don't think we should have sex yet"
Me: "OK, have I mentioned sex or touched you in anyway to think I might want to have sex with you?"
Her: "No, but I'm just telling you"
Me (thinking): Don't flatter yourself, we're just kissing. You're not good looking enough for me to want to have sex with you. You'll know IF and when I want to sleep with you.

Where do not pretty girls get off thinking like this? Esp since she told me about her previous experiences and her std tests at the same time, I was about to bail right there.

I've asked a few pretty girls before to sleep with me and they have told me where I can go. But the non pretty, older, or a little heavier girls always want it so much more. They really shouldn't flatter themselves.

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

Where do not pretty girls get off thinking like this? Esp since she told me about her previous experiences and her std tests at the same time, I was about to bail right there.
She said "yet" - so what is she waiting for?? Does she think you would think better of her if she waits? As if she is pristine!!This is what most women think and make guys wait only if they think they are boyfriend material and not just a lay! Or maybe she has a STD already and is undecided whether she wants to tell you, or she'll just have sex with you and not tell you anything!!!

Here is what you do --- when she wants you to "stick IT to her", tell her that you are not ready yet - and never call her again!!

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
This was a while ago but I'm interested in some opinions. It was 2nd gf, about 1 year old than me. Thin but not very good looking and had previous exp. We were in the car and after 5 dates, I just said "come here" and start making out with her. After 5 min:

Me: "OK, have I mentioned sex or touched you in anyway to think I might want to have sex with you?"
Me (thinking): Don't flatter yourself, we're just kissing. You're not good looking enough for me to want to have sex with you. You'll know IF and when I want to sleep with you.

I've asked a few pretty girls before to sleep with me and they have told me where I can go. But the non pretty, older, or a little heavier girls always want it so much more. They really shouldn't flatter themselves.

.......your obtuseness is astounding. It took you five dates to just kiss her. Then, she sent you a clear signal that you wanted to have sex....

You ask hot girls for sex? You really shouldn't flatter yourself, "DonJuan"11.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell bullshit. Hot enough to suck face with her, but not hot enough to bang? Suuuuurrree....

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
I smell bullshit. Hot enough to suck face with her, but not hot enough to bang? Suuuuurrree....
No. He was doing this to get an easy lay (to break his V Card? Or did he do that recently?) but after her socially conditioned BS implying she's hard-to-get/prized/powerful he switched off the idea once the pedestalized attitude came out of her. This guy seems to draw a line, fair enough.

MM

Reaction score
jesusrules said:
shes probably shy or something. just give it time, maybe she just isnt ready yet.
HUH?? She is far from being shy - did you read his post?? She was telling him about her possible stds!

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
No. He was doing this to get an easy lay (to break his V Card? Or did he do that recently?) but after her socially conditioned BS implying she's hard-to-get/prized/powerful he switched off the idea once the pedestalized attitude came out of her. This guy seems to draw a line, fair enough.

MM
Sounds like a cop-out to me.

And it most likely wasn't even socially conditioned BS. It was a test, and he flew off-the-handle about it.

FAIL.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you could look at it as a test. you could also look at it as Last Minute Resistance kickin it early because she's nervous

her bringing it up meant sex was definately on her mind, even if it might not have been on yours. there are all kind of tactics with dealing with ASD and LMR

IE...
Mystery: wait 6 hrs and try again, or freeze her out
DiCarlo: make her feel you're discrete and not gonna run around telling everyone she's a slut after you fvck her

it's pretty common

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
The fact that she wanted you to come into her house and get on her bed means that she wants sex!!!!!!!!!

I'm curious to see how it all ended. Did you just get up and walk away after she said that? Did you go inside?

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who goes on five dates with a girl that he thinks he's too good for? And it took 5 dates just to get to the first make out session? He says this was his girlfriend, but who DOESN'T want to have sex with their own girlfriend? Who asks hot women to have sex with them (any women, really)? Is he trolling or really this clueless?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

Why are you being physically intimate with her(yes, kissing is intimate) when you aren't even attracted to her?

Anyway....

Based on her skittishness there are a few possible motives:

1. Classic case of LMR. You could've handled it better.

2. She sees you as "boyfriend material" and wants to hold off the sex until that special moment. Ridiculous, but that's how women think.

3. She uses sex as a control chip. You did say she's thin, and for some guys that's good enough.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

I hope you delivered that first sentence with a bit of a genuine (not sarcastic) laugh as to express you're not even concerned about it. If you delivered your response in a defensive manner only, it wasn't a very good approach.