Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't think I will ever get over this type of rejection.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
The silent treatment. When a woman ignores your emails and phone calls. It hurts even more especially when you think everything went well. I think flat out rejections are so much easier to deal with.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most frustrating, indeed. But you can and will get over this.

I do know what you mean. If the girl says LJBF/actually rejects you, then there's something to look to, you have your answer, and you can move on. When a girl just "disappears" for no reason, then it could be a little tougher to tell when things are really "over." I feel if a girl is playing these sorts of games, just ignore her for the time being as well, if she wants to re-establish contact, she'll need to do the work. For now, I say move on to bigger and better things, and let her re-establish the contact, don't keep pressing her.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's normally something to be learned from this...

when i was 20-21... i would get this ALL THE TIME... i would go out with girls, make them laugh, do a lot of things right... and then never hear from them again (or get LJBFed)...

this was when i was in the learning stage... even though i didn't understand that... i thought "i'm learning all this pua stuff - it should get me results INSTANTLY!"... that was a dangerous ideology...

i started learning to overcome this by NOT HAVING ANY EXPECTATIONS, crushes, love interest, etc... i saw every potential date as a learning experience instead of a piece of @ss, or a potential girlfriend...

if you go out with a girl when you're in the learning stage and you're really into her.... think she's girlfriend material... can't stop looking at her beauty... etc.... you're going to have trouble...

i think you'd be better to post complete stories of what's going on instead of how you feel about stuff all the time... if you post exactly what happened on the date, exactly how much and how you've contacted the girl since the date, etc - i think people can help you a lot more... you tend to just post your feelings about being rejected or when something is going bad, instead of posting the story - which people can directly respond to...

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm having this problem too.

The "library girl" I went out with once last month seemed really interested, but now this month I've called several times and gotten no response. Even left a couple quick messages.

I'm debating whether to just drop her (which would be a shame) or to leave a message asking her to call back. Because technically I never told her to call back. I just expected she would.

I don't know...maybe it was my fault...I left a month in between calls...I didn't call her after the date.

It's frustrating. At least call me and tell me you're not interested anymore, for whatever reason.

PrettyBoyA

Don Juan
Reaction score
^You want a girl to put herself in an uncomfortable situation and call you just to tell you she's not interested when she can just easily avoid the discomfort by not picking up?

Not gonna happen.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get used to it, cuz that is 90% of rejection, right there. The best thing you can do, is learn how to take a hint. Or be asexual, whatever you choose.

Number_One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh,

this is the "Standard Rejection" for women in our times

pain in the ass, requires learning to 'take the hint' which is something I certainly never had explained to me until I learnt the hard way !

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's the thing. You haven't truly learned about women yet, have you? Let me explain.

You say it's easier for her to outright reject you and say to you "Let's just be friends" or "no thanks."

Did you catch the flaw in your thinking there? I'll post it again and I'll highlight the part you are overlooking:

You say it's easier for her to outright reject you and SAY to you "Let's just be friends" or "no thanks."

You are still wanting to appeal to your logical mind, when women do not think logically. You are still wanting a concrete rejection, when the truth is it doesn't matter what she says. You should be more happy with the fact she's not returning your phone calls, because that means that she's SHOWING you with her actions that she's not interested.

When you come to recognize a true rejection from her ACTIONS and not her words, this will cease to be a problem for you.

Because we all know, that her words don't hold much merit. That "no" does not mean a rejection....it just means "try again, that one didn't work on me."

But her actions will never lie. That's why you should be more focused on her body languange than you do her words, you'll find more success because you'll realize when she is actually rejecting you and when she's just testing you.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comeback Kid and Vypros, good stuff.
Supreme, LOL.

Sure u can deal with it Nonameok, don't underestimate yourself. I know it sucks man. I know it can be frustrating, where you want to say, "Why can't she just tell me bluntly? Why does she have to avoid my clls?" Its something we all have to learn in the game, being flaked. The only reason women reject us like that is because they dont' want to be seen as b1tches or be thought of in a negative light. Its hard for them to say "not interested" or "No". So definitely next time realize its all apart of the game and the more u deal with it, the stronger u become.