Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't see a lot of talk about body language as a skill on here

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys invested much time into understanding body language? I personally became fascinated with it when I heard David D'Angelo talk about it. I've read a dozen or so books about it and many articles. It's not necessarily super important to game if you develop real confidence, but it's useful in the beginning for both your image and reading women. As a side it's also incredibly interesting and useful as a general skill.

Does anyone have much interest in it? Has it helped any of you? Do you have any recommendations?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant stress enough the importance of reading body language and act accordingly.

A sniper precision in reading body language can save you time and money most of the times, but its not only about body language itself.

Voice tone and frequency, distance kept and interaction toward third parties if read correctly can you give a totally accurate feedback.

The way you behave matters as much as the way others do given that its never a one direction relationship with people.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Reading body language is very important. How you present your body language is just as important.

You want to give the right vibe and also make sure that you are getting the right vibe back.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
body language is key.

hunched over. always looking down. passiveness. are a HUGE NO NO.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been highly interested in body language. Its far easier to observe from a distance than it is when you are actually engaged in conversation! I have a friend I go out with frequently, and I have observed him and whatever girl he was conversing with many times. Usually I'm standing 10feet away and can't hear what is being said. Several times I understood more of the interaction than my buddy did. I've observed things he said, but did not actually hear him say and the effect it had on the female he was talking to. Simply by observing her body language during their interaction, I am almost always able to predict the outcome within the first few minutes by observation.

It's usually the quiet people in the room that have the best idea of what's going on. People that talk all the time are usually pretty clueless.

Last edited:

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been highly interested in body language. Its far easier to observe from a distance than it is when you are actually engaged in conversation! I have a friend I go out with frequently, and I have observed him and whatever girl he was conversing with many times. Usually I'm standing 10feet away and can't hear what is being said. Several times I understood more of the interaction than my buddy did. I've observed things he said, but did not actually hear him say and the effect it had on the female he was talking to. Simply by observing her body language during their interaction, I am almost always able to predict the outcome within the first few minutes by observation.

It's usually the quiet people in the room that have the best idea of what's going on. People that talk all the time are usually pretty clueless.
I worked at a bar around the time I had a really keen interest in body language and I got to the point where I could predict pretty accurately if guys were gonna succeed in their pickup while they were still approaching the girl. I could also spot if one or both people were interested, how interested and more. Observing quietly while paying a lot of attention to detail is a great way to quickly understand the ideas. Good tip!

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion MINDSET is what ultimately determines body language. Mind-body connection.

I personally think I'm at my best not being overly conscious about it.

Most important factor in my mind is posture.

Per Mystery: maintaining eye contact but pointing your feet away from the person is a subtle-but-effective way to convey a time constraint.
Definitely true. It's not a skill you need to master if you just master inner game/mindset/confidence or whatever someone calls it. It did help a lot as a newbie though, just understanding the concept exists!