I Don't Love Them Back!

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its interesting to me that there is very little material out there on this...

What are some things to consider when dealing with a girl that is head over heels for you? How about several of them?

I care about them to an extent. I enjoy having some female company to join me in things I like to do. I believe I treat them well and they tell me I do so. But I'm not in love with them the same way they are for me. After being married and going through that experience, I have no interest in getting serious again anytime soon. There is way too much stuff to conquer out in the world, I love my alone time way too much right now to devote myself to a woman.

I don't string them along. There is nothing in this post I haven't said to a really interested girl. And yet they still hold on for dear life fearing that I will disappear someday without warning. They make promises to me and offer me the world. They are always on their best behavior and they dress to impress. They dream about some future with me while fully understanding that a future with me is not guaranteed.

And so, my question is what do you do when dealing with really interested girls and want to keep them around without making commitments? It always bums me out when I have to break it to a girl that I don't love her back or that I don't dream of marrying her. I go silent or play it off when they tell me they wish I could say I love you back. I turn down sex sometimes just because its not worth the trouble of losing my 8 hours sleep. I'm not even afraid to lose them really. I'm just looking for other ways to approach this compared to what I've been doing.

Yep, these are the kinds of "problems" I deal with now that I've been applying stuff I learned from Sosuave :) Definitely nothing to complain about. Nevertheless, this has been on my mind for a while and I would like to see some discussion on it. Thanks!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Liege,
Once a King always a King,Once a Knights enough......Seems you are one of the few guys on this Site who doesn't need any advice...Yours is the true mindset of a DJ.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have reached the promised land my friend. Don't change a thing.

KingofHearts

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks for the replies guys. I didn't intend to post to get a bunch of pats on the back, but its cool to have some interaction with people from Sosuave. I know what I know because of what you all share here. I'm very appreciative of the people here, its helped me realize what I'm capable of now. So if I'm a DJ or whatever, then you guys are 10x as much since I've learned this stuff from you!

The best way to describe where I'm at right now is a place of peace. Peace in knowing that I don't need a woman to be happy. Peace in knowing I have the power and ability to make a woman happy if I choose to. And, as Rollo puts it, peace in knowing I can create options if I so desire. It eliminates the desperation to get laid. Its funny how sex got put way lower on the priority list when I recognized this. Its just too bad that it took a marriage and divorce to get to this point...

But with power comes responsibility. Which leads my to my original question - how do you guys deal with really interested women? I guess I'm just looking for some people to relate to and share some ideas or stories. Maybe you can tell me how to get the most out of it. I wish I could talk to my friends about this but they can't really identify with what I do. Even the concept of spinning plates or letting women chase me just completely blows their mind. A friend of mine asked me for advice on how to ask a girl out and how I would do it (I gave some typical advice you would find on this site). He responded with something like "Whoa, that sounds like something James Bond would do! That's not me."

So even though you can say things are going well for me, it would be nice to relate to somebody in a situation like mine and hear what they have to say.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingofHearts said:
hey thanks for the replies guys. I didn't intend to post to get a bunch of pats on the back, but its cool to have some interaction with people from Sosuave. I know what I know because of what you all share here. I'm very appreciative of the people here, its helped me realize what I'm capable of now. So if I'm a DJ or whatever, then you guys are 10x as much since I've learned this stuff from you!

The best way to describe where I'm at right now is a place of peace. Peace in knowing that I don't need a woman to be happy. Peace in knowing I have the power and ability to make a woman happy if I choose to. And, as Rollo puts it, peace in knowing I can create options if I so desire. It eliminates the desperation to get laid. Its funny how sex got put way lower on the priority list when I recognized this. Its just too bad that it took a marriage and divorce to get to this point...

But with power comes responsibility. Which leads my to my original question - how do you guys deal with really interested women? I guess I'm just looking for some people to relate to and share some ideas or stories. Maybe you can tell me how to get the most out of it. I wish I could talk to my friends about this but they can't really identify with what I do. Even the concept of spinning plates or letting women chase me just completely blows their mind. A friend of mine asked me for advice on how to ask a girl out and how I would do it (I gave some typical advice you would find on this site). He responded with something like "Whoa, that sounds like something James Bond would do! That's not me."

So even though you can say things are going well for me, it would be nice to relate to somebody in a situation like mine and hear what they have to say.
Let me give you a quote I got from a Taxi driver. Dont commit to a women you love, instead commit to a women who loves you.

Your on the right path, the answer you want is 42.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"what do you do when dealing with really interested girls and want to keep them around without making commitments?"

Answer:Lie.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dont commit to a women you love, instead commit to a women who loves you." awesome. signature worthy.