I don't know whether to laugh or cry.....

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can someone post the section that says this lady was married.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here we are walking back toward my place, and I quietly ask my lady friend if this chick (her friend) really has a b/f and a husband. Well I guess indeed she does!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
ya, the boyfriend that was at hte party with her.

hehe, not trying to be a pain, im just confused.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bf was at the party. Str8up found out that this same chick was also married.
She's eating her cake or whatever the saying goes....
lol...
A chump provider and mr sexual.

sigh.
Why is it the norm nowadays?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Oh BTW ,STR8uP, I do recall a recent post on MM in which there was fierce debate about the morals of banging married women. You aligned yourself with the group of guys who said " Go for it" -- . no moral dilemma for STR8UP in fukking married women. HOW you are pissed because you have encountered a married woman who is banging her B/f - !!!

But isn't the impetus on the woman to not cheat on her husband, and not on the single guy? I don't think Str8up was saying it was right for someone who is married and made a commitment to cheat. This thread is already getting long and I haven't read all the replies, so I don't know if anyone else mentioned that.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
It is true that 'expecting' loyalty and such is not a good idea.

That's how you can keep good balance.

I expect females to be females.

I look to see if they are LADIES though....
I look at it another way. I think that's why women are the way they are now. N o one is putting any expectations on them.Women will openly behave to the minimum of expectations and deceptively behave to a somewhat lower level of behavior. I expect everything that I deem adequate and necessary in and from a woman. I just don't have much faith in any women delivering on those expectations. That's the crux of the matter and I agree with Str8up, that there's just not very many women of quality.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
oh my god, im an idiot...

he wrote 'bf AND a husband."

i read it as bf OR a husband.

man oh man im stupid today :crazy:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
But isn't the impetus on the woman to not cheat on her husband, and not on the single guy? I don't think Str8up was saying it was right for someone who is married and made a commitment to cheat. This thread is already getting long and I haven't read all the replies, so I don't know if anyone else mentioned that.
The "impetus" is on all of us NOT to engage in, or be a participant in, behavior which we condemn.
To say that it is OK for a single guy to bang a married women, BUT the woman is to be condemned is fukked logic and merely a convenient rationalisation .

THis is akin to believing that it is OK for a passerby to take money out of a bank at night because the doors were inadvertently left open.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The "impetus" is on all of us NOT to engage in, or be a participant in, behavior which we condemn.
To say that it is OK for a single guy to bang a married women, BUT the woman is to be condemned is fukked logic and merely a convenient rationalisation .

THis is akin to believing that it is OK for a passerby to take money out of a bank at night because the doors were inadvertently left open.
Well I still think it's worse for a married person to cheat. A single person is not analogous to a married person or someone who has made a commitment. The analogy would be I wouldn't fault a starving, indingent person for "stealing" food as much as I would someone that has legitimate access to food who steals it. I also hold women to a different standard than men, not a higher standard but a different one. A married woman that cheats is bottom of the barrel.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:

Well, it's a little different. The thief is stealing, doors open or no.

The guy f*cking the married chick is just getting laid. He's promised nothing to the husband. SHE has.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I look at it another way. I think that's why women are the way they are now. N o one is putting any expectations on them.Women will openly behave to the minimum of expectations and deceptively behave to a somewhat lower level of behavior. I expect everything that I deem adequate and necessary in and from a woman. I just don't have much faith in any women delivering on those expectations. That's the crux of the matter and I agree with Str8up, that there's just not very many women of quality.
THis is the truth- women seem to believe that they are entitled to do whatever they FEEL in the moment... "I can have it all " ..."Girl-power" and so on .. They have distorted these concepts into a kind of free license to act as they please, BUT, they still try to retain the 'girly defense' when the sh!t hits the fan ." He made me do it.." blah, blah ..

THis is a great opportunity for us men to observe how women fukk up when they have extended choices and enhanced or conferred power. Women execute power VERY BADLY.

Essentially , a lot of modern women act like children do when the parents are not around..

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
Well, it's a little different. The thief is stealing, doors open or no.
That is a technicality - the theif would say that he was only taking what was available and it was the responsibility of the bank to lock its doors. THerefore he was blameless,
More rationisation...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
THis is a great opportunity for us men to observe how women fukk up when they have extended choices and enhanced or conferred power. Women execute power VERY BADLY.

Essentially , a lot of modern women act like children do when the parents are not around..
Totally agree here. I don't believe women should have power, included financial power, an important one. Women have most all of the social/sexual power like they always did. Now women basically have all the power. It's quite debateable that they have the good sense enough to even choose the right choices in mates. Women are basically children and how much power and choice would you give to a child? you could actually argue they're worse than children.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
That is a technicality - the theif would say that he was only taking what was available and it was the responsibility of the bank to lock its doors. THerefore he was blameless,
More rationisation...

He could SAY it, but it wouldn't wash. He'd still be considered stealing.

And the guy with the married woman has done WHAT crime? SHE'S the one who made the "vows."

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I also hold women to a different standard than men, not a higher standard but a different one. A married woman that cheats is bottom of the barrel.
I agree that a married woman who cheats is at the bottom of the barrel - AND it is also true that the guy who bangs her is right down on the bottom of the same barrel.

To Alias guy -- how would you act and feel towards Carlos the pool guy who has been fukking your wife behind your back?
Would you NOT hold him somewhat responsible for taking advantge of an opportunity which was not his to take. Would you toss him a beer, high-five him and say ," Yo,Carlos ".. I don't think so ..

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, gaming this chick was not my objective. I only stated that she was cute and nice to illustrate that it isn't just the "b!tches" that are out there behaving badly.

jophil28 said:
This is my take on your post ,STR8uP...
Two points here -
Firstly, you appear to hang out with a "party crowd ". Party people act like party people - all immediate gratification and fun, fun and more fun. However,there is a large part of you that is seeking a woman for a serious LTR- you frequently refer to this possibility. You are not likely o find a great woman in this crowd.
It was New Years Eve. Amateur night. I don't know if this new guy and girl were "partiers" or not, but that wasn't the impression i got from them. And our mutual friend.....she might go out once every month. I wouldn't call her a party girl.

Secondly, IMO you frequently mistake women's flirty "friendliness" for INTEREST LEVEL.
There is a fine line between being flirtatious and sending out IOI's. i realize that many women have a flirtatious personality, but I've been around enough to be able to distinguish when a woman is attracted to me or if she is just being friendly.

My business partner was there as well, and he didn't get the same vibe from her.

Matter of fact, we were talking about this subject the other day, how we have mostly the same circle of friends, and when we are introduced to new women through our friends it is easy to tell which one of us a given woman is attracted to (if either one) based upon her behavior.

So no, I'm not mistaking "friendliness" for "attraction".

I agree with what you are saying, but I know the difference

I think that you have projected your male agenda onto women and when you have encountered a woman doing flirty stuff you have ASSUMED that she WANTS you. Then , she usually walks away or shuts down and you get pissed because you were convinced tha her "buying signals " were aimed at your heart or your d!ck and she cahnged her mind for no good reason.
Ok, ok, maybe my post wasn't very clear. If so I apologize. But again, I WAS NOT pissed that she was flirting with me and walked away! That was not what I said at all.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
ok i missed something then. at what point did she suggest that she is cheating on her husband.
Ok....here is what I said-

so the end of the nite rolls around, we all go to get some pizza, and the chick from the couple comes up to me and tells me I look "sad". I told her I was just a little worn out, and she proceeds to tell me, "You know what you need? You need a husband and a boyfriend".

I was like WTF?????

At that point she looked around to make sure her b/f wasn't within earshot, and then she clarifies saying "well in your case maybe it's the opposite, a wife and a g/f".

So here we are walking back toward my place, and I quietly ask my lady friend if this chick (her friend) really has a b/f and a husband. Well I guess indeed she does! and the funny thing is, it's New Years and the guy she was with was the b/f! Walking down the street holding hands....her talking about how he was gonna fukk her silly later on.......
She didn't tell me this in so many words, but that's what I got from it, and it was confirmed by my friend.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i agree with this 100%. str8up, almost every single issue you've had with women that we know about (via your posts) take place in 'party' situations or your relationship with such woman originated from an introduction at some party.

whether it was some stripper you fingered in the hot tub or the various chics who seem to come over to your place as 'friends' and sleep in your bed for the night... it just seems like you are around a lot of 'uncommon' situations with the female gender.

you need to find yourself a down to earth woman and go on a date to the museum or something.
I live downtown.

My friends come from all areas and all walks of life, but what usually happens is that my place is centrally located and I see them most often when they are out. They are not party people in the sense that they hang out in bars and clubs three nights per week.

Plus, I work 6-7 days a week sometimes until 9pm. Not many things to do besides hang out and eat/ drink after that time unfortunately. So it's not the PEOPLE, trust me.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
That advice will not help STR8UP. Women are women. "Down to earth woman"? Are you kidding? What does THAT even MEAN? You can't really "know" a woman for a long time after you meet her. And I think that WHERE you meet her, or where she hangs out doesn't matter for sh*t.
I agree that the "party" crowd is going to tend to be more on the self indulgent side, but everyone takes that idea to the extreme to the point if you mention you were out at a club or even if it was a little get together at someones house where alcohol involved everyone assumes you are hanging with a bad crowd. What is a "good" crowd? I have always had an issue with people spouting the whole "you won't find any good people in bars" and that kind of crap. Fact of the matter is, almost EVERYONE goes to bars, most people drink socially, etc. It's always convenient to point the blame at an easy scapegoat.

You can find as many loose woman at church on Sunday as you can down at the bar Sat. night.
Amen to that!

That's another debate altogether but a churchgoing woman is honestly a red flag for me.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Oh BTW ,STR8uP, I do recall a recent post on MM in which there was fierce debate about the morals of banging married women. You aligned yourself with the group of guys who said " Go for it" -- . no moral dilemma for STR8UP in fukking married women. HOW you are pissed because you have encountered a married woman who is banging her B/f - !!!
I'm not pissed at anything, it's just a bit disenchanting to see it happening all around you. If you SEE it so often it makes you wonder what you don't see, and that's what makes it really scary.

And it is the person who is in the relationship that has the obligation to someone else. I have never cheated on a woman my entire 36 years on earth.