Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.....

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I find this to be true, as well.

You just have to know what people are good for. Some of them are just there for entertainment!

So should I thank you for entertaining me?

Oooh SNAP! :flowers:

JLR

Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I find this to be true, as well.

You just have to know what people are good for. Some of them are just there for entertainment!
Funny, that's exactly how I look at it!! Even the lowest of the low common denominators can at least provide one w/ some entertainment value. That's not a cruel outlook, IMO; it's simply turning lemons into lemonade. :yes:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my eyes...when it comes to women: Quality is not about looks (as they are going to go away), it is not about education or lack of...as those things are more of "preferrences" than anything else. Quality in this case is about RESPECT for her man.

And when it comes to men: Quality is not about social standard or health or age...as that is also about preferrences...Quality in this case is actually about POSITIVE Masculinity and ability to PROVIDE (e.g. emotionally, mentally, etc.).

Gerard-890

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman,

I agree with you. Quality women are those with RESPECT and quality men are those with an ability to PROVIDE (emotionally, physically, socially).

However, we can't get centered on pre-assumed "gender roles." Like a pumped up religion, most guys here say women SHOULD be this (submissive, humble, caring, nurting) and men SHOULD be this (strong, brave, provider,) and in actuality, those are preassumed gender roles made up by other men then retaught to this generation.

Instead, the focus should be on being a WHOLE PERSON. A whole person with internal peace, joy, and satisification, with an overall appreciation for life. Then an external determination to achieve great things, make the world a better place, and deal with any issues FACE ON.

This WHOLE PERSON should be what any man or woman should strive for.

Then when it comes to a valuable relationship, this WHOLE PERSON should seek another WHOLE PERSON.

So the two come together to ENJOY life and SHARE in its experiences, instead of coming together in a handicapped fashion and expecting the other to CARRY or FILL A GAP in their lives.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not into spirituality and all that stuff. Therefore, I am not going to talk about "internal" person stuff.

Gerard-890

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman I think focusing on the internal side of things FIRST would make guys more succcessful.

I honestly believe this entire thing is more of an internal connection then anything.:up:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is MY opinion when it comes to "suicidal" issues:

I stay away from that stuff, because I am NOT a trained psycologist or psychiatrist. Many times people do a LOT more harm by trying to "help" with their words. In a way, what they do is help bring things that are buried deep in the subconscious of the person and potentially putting his/her life and the life of others at risk.

Situations in which NON experts have given words of encouragement to a person...has translated into the person becoming "selfish" and harming others (e.g. "source of their stress").

Threads about people wanting to commit suicide has no room in a place like this.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also...by providing "help"...what people are doing is encouraging the person to continue to seek help in message boards, instead of seeking help with trained PROFESSIONALS.

As I said...the best thing is to tell the person to seek help with train professionals and leave it at that.

"Gerard...go seek help from a train professional." That's the only thing I would have wrote.