Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't know man

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly don't know how to name this thead, but it is about a retarded, maybe retarded in quotes, girl. I met this chick first time several years ago, she lives in my small town, 150 people maybe maximum in here. Back then she was 15 or so, now she is 18, just turned 18 last Thursday. Oh, and she didn't look 15 back then, and now she doesn't look 18. I actually though she was a working girl, because people were talking, and she even acted like so.

This summer her dad came up to me, and asked if I catch racoons, which I do, I caught 12 of them thus far. He asked for a coon, which I said fine, when I catch one, you can come and get it. He send her, that's when I meet her and we had a real good conversation for the first time. Dude, she acted like this, I came to a cage, and she came right up to me, and turned her back towards me, and got real close. I thought again that she's a working girl, because of what people told me, and the way she acted, I had no idea she was 18, or 17 at the time. We laughted and I said maybe you should come and help me catch them. That's how it eventually turned out. The coon that I gave her at first ran away. So two weeks ago she actually did come to my place, alone, from 8 pm until 12 pm. We sat, laughted, she even sat on my lap. But no kissing. Christ, I'm 36.

She come by several times, and each time I was all over her, eventually I got a kiss on my cheeck. It turns out that this girl is a virgin. She is Russian, with Greek roots, and she took Islam as her religion, and she is only interested in serious stuff, like no sex before marriage. Ok, fine. Everything I thought about her, and everything I was told about her was false. Reality is different. Then I find out yesterday that she has a boyfriend, somewhere from Chechnia or Dagestan, and that she know him for half a year, and it's all serious and sh1t. Know what else, relatives of that guy, and perhaps that guy himself are at her parents house. I brush it off, told her to get lost with this serious sh1t, we barely know each other, told her to let me know when she is free.

But herein lies the retardedness of situation. She basically got enductrinated into Islam, grown, and now that she turned 18, I'm no fool, I know where it's going. She will end up married, she will go to some maintain town, and spend the rest of her life there, never see her parents again or a breath of freedom. Retard! Intoxicated with promises of beautiful romantic sh1t.

This kind of stuff also happens. It never stops to amaze me how people do stupid stuff.

I'll keep on talking to her. I think relatives will soon leave. I have a leverage, her older sister wants to introduce me to the other sister, I'm not interested yet. We'll have to meet there is no other way. Long distance relationships don't work. There is that perspective of going to remote mountaneus town and never leaving it, vs going to Miami with me. But only if she acts right. I think I can nail this, if not, at least it will be fun. All this stuff with allah and akbar, maybe God himself put me into this situation to save this chick. I'm a camp't save a virgin!

I'm not at all focusing on this. I meet other women and keep reality in check. It's just there is nothing to do in this small town, and this stuff is exciting. My d1ck tingles more after I met her.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's like this. Crow sees migrating birds fly to the south and thinks, why am I not flying with them? And decides to fly. Then after a while thinking to herself, I am strong, but so stupid.