i dont know man..SOSUAVE made my pride high

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lately girls have blown me off because according to them im the kind of guy who thinks he is the sh!t. (arrogant, haughty)

because i dont reply to her texts right away.
this girl did a dissapearing act on me because according to her she was the one always initiating contact and when i respond to her texts i respond to them late if at all. which is not entirely true by the way.

i mean im trying to find the balance between needy-clingy and uninterested-indifferent.

Last edited:

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you doing this to girls with low self-esteem? All the tips you would find on this site are for guys with low self esteem (primarily) who want girls that sit on a pedastool (girls with high self esteem). If you're going for girls that are not so hot, and don't have other guys licking and kissing their feet, then you may be over doing it.

Judge the girl/girls you are seeing, and look at how much attention she gets from the opposite sex. If its a little or no attention, you don't have to play to many games with her to keep her interested. If its a lot of attention, then you play games depending on how much attention it is.

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are like math problems, you just gotta find the right formula for each of them.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elky ..coincidentially i met her at the club and she was a 7 but when i saw her in the daylight she is a 4 ...well 5 to be generous. Her body is hot though.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Elky said:
Girls are like math problems, you just gotta find the right formula for each of them.
Double handed facepalm, because one facepalm is not enough to describe the fail in this post.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let´s be serious. You know this forum is full of virgins (or guys that didn´t even had their first kiss). I have seen many guys here saying that sosuave ruined their chances with women... while dj´s act ****y and arrogant, AFC´s are scoring out there showing interest and getting girls... AFC´s are just non nerds that never found foruns like this , and for their own good.

I just come here because it´s a subject that is fun to talk about...

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what you do...

Do whatever the hell you want.

You're a MAN.

If the chick gets all bent out of shape because you didn't respond to some inane little text, fukk her. There's hundreds out there just as good as her, and probably thousands that are better.

Stop thinking in terms of trying to give them what they want and solving their "math equation" or whatever. Think in terms of them giving YOU what YOU WANT. If they don't... NEXT.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres my two cents:

- It is important to be C&F whenever you contact this girls. And keep a good vibe when you leave (including phone calls).
- If you are too ****y, then you will come across as arrogant. That can cause the efect you describe in your story.
- If in your story/experience, you have only tryed stuff with just a couple of girls. I recommend keep trying. Most girls wont say they where waiting for you or something.. Specially if they are HB8,9,10...

At the end of the day... do what you want (without being neede or desperate). Myself, I wouldnt reply an sms or call right away because I just dont like to or dont have time to... I have stuff going on..

Good Luck !

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its because your not congruent which is very normal for a newbie. We have all gone through this stage.

The thing is you are trying to hard to be "THE SH!T" and this comes off as being too arrogant. When you're the sh!t, these problems don't occur to you, girls just get attracted. But the whole, "Fake it till you make it", just makes you look like a arrogant **** until you internalize it and actually BECOME the sh!t.

Not replying to texts immediately, just for the sake of not replying immediately, is pretty stupid imo. And when you do this, girls can sense it.

But when you have something more important to do, and the girls says YOU DIDN'T REPLY TO MY TEXTS IMMEDIATELY, you can congruently draw the line and tell her to fvck off.

Also, into making progress, take smaller steps. You don't want one day to be a soft **** and the other day to be Alpha. Chicks don't buy that sh!t. I might get back to this thread with much more info to make your progress easier, because i certainly have gone through it.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
lately girls have blown me off because according to them im the kind of guy who thinks he is the sh!t. (arrogant, haughty)

because i dont reply to her texts right away.
this girl did a dissapearing act on me because according to her she was the one always initiating contact and when i respond to her texts i respond to them late if at all. which is not entirely true by the way.

i mean im trying to find the balance between needy-clingy and uninterested-indifferent.
What you're doing is good for the most part. You SHOULDN'T need to respond to texts right away; you're a busy man!

You do, however, need to initiate contact more. Take the lead, and make plans with her based on when YOU want to see her, rather than waiting for her to text you.

Acting uninterested can sometimes be interpreted as a lack of confidence, because it takes a certain degree of confidence to go after what you want. If you're spending an unreasonable amount of effort trying to appear coolly detached, she will eventually lose interest.

A mix of neediness and disinterest is the OPPOSITE of what you should be striving for. You want to demonstrate a GENUINE SEXUAL DESIRE for the girl, while [non-verbally] communicating the fact that you have other options. In other words, the attitude that you WANT this girl, and as a MAN, you are going to try to hook up with her, but if it doesn't work out, it's no big deal and you won't get upset. THIS is what drives interest level sky high.

The funny thing is, this is a very NATURAL attitude- basically, the definition of masculinity. It's aggressiveness tempered by rationality. The problem is, we often grow up forced to suppress these natural inclinations because of the progressive agenda to make men less aggressive and more sensitive and empathetic. This may (or may not) be good for society, but it is truly AWFUL for pickup.

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
Double handed facepalm, because one facepalm is not enough to describe the fail in this post.
How is it failure if it works? :O

Your negativity never ceases to amaze me.