Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't know if I'm doing it right. Need help!

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty bad at grammar, I'm so sorry in advance.

I know this girl through Tinder, we've talked a lot online. She does have everything that I am looking for; smart, live by herself, make money by her own, she can manage everything all by her own and more importantly, her family is so damn rich (which I don't like much cause I'm still poor)

*I told her I like most of her behaviors and she is a type of girl I'm looking for. (wow, so nice guy. yep, I sadly know that)
*I deleted all matches on tinder and show her (wow, so niceguy again)
*She almost doesn't care about my story, she keep telling me hers. I only told her what we have in similar. I don't want to be so into myself, but she sounds more like trying to impress me because when I said I like one of her behavior, she's explain more about it for an hour.
*When I started chatting, she always tell me what she's done and where she's gone. About me? never.
*She always watch her entertainment show through Youtube. I don't know whether I should talk or just leave her cause I get a bit annoy.
*We are pretty far away from each other so I can't date her yet. (I need some time)
*Look like she doesn't care when I began to get moved. Like; I told her "hey, I have warm shoulder, wanna try?" she never noticed and kept talking about her own stories endlessly. Sure I ask her about her stories, but I still wonder if it's alright.
*Once I've asked about her most angry, happy, crazy, shy moments. She's responded more energetic and started chat me first in the next morning.
*When I told her I have something up, she never ask me what is it.
*I have 2-3 girls around, but when I know her more I dumped them all.

so? what can I do to make her interest level high? You can correct me or blame me, tell me whatever you think I should.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ever try and make her interest level higher you go find other women whose interest level is already high

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*I told her I like most of her behaviors and she is a type of girl I'm looking for. (wow, so nice guy. yep, I sadly know that)
*I deleted all matches on tinder and show her (wow, so niceguy again)
I think you know where you went wrong here... no further comment needed.

*She almost doesn't care about my story, she keep telling me hers. I only told her what we have in similar. I don't want to be so into myself, but she sounds more like trying to impress me because when I said I like one of her behavior, she's explain more about it for an hour.
*When I started chatting, she always tell me what she's done and where she's gone. About me? never.
Chicks really don't care about how you feel, only about how you make THEM feel. She doesn't care about your story because she doesn't care. Your problem is that you think 'selling yourself' will help you, it won't she either is interested or she is not. If she is not she really doesn't care if she learns anything about you or not.

*She always watch her entertainment show through Youtube. I don't know whether I should talk or just leave her cause I get a bit annoy.
Jesus... you can't take a hint.... she is fvcking ignoring you. No you should not talk, and interrupt her entertainment.. you should just leave.

*We are pretty far away from each other so I can't date her yet. (I need some time)
Okay... while time passes, go date other chicks. BTW, long distance relationships do not work... period.

*Look like she doesn't care when I began to get moved. Like; I told her "hey, I have warm shoulder, wanna try?" she never noticed and kept talking about her own stories endlessly. Sure I ask her about her stories, but I still wonder if it's alright.
*Once I've asked about her most angry, happy, crazy, shy moments. She's responded more energetic and started chat me first in the next morning.
*When I told her I have something up, she never ask me what is it.
*I have 2-3 girls around, but when I know her more I dumped them all.
All this is cringe worthy. Really have some self respect.

so? what can I do to make her interest level high? You can correct me or blame me, tell me whatever you think I should.
There is nothing you can do, let this one go and find some other chicks.

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
no There is nothing you can do, let this one go and find some other chicks.
Ahhh, that's so hard for a little niceguy like me.I need some time to get ready LOL. But that makes me feel better when I know I'm leaving her. Think Im gonna read the bible again. Thank you.

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys sound like trying to get me out from being dominated by women, I'm very appreciate that, Really. Thank u. Who cut the onions.

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
All this is cringe worthy. Really have some self respect.
Could you have explain me more about this? Cause once I've used CF with her like;
Her: what're u doing?
Me: me? Just sitting, spread my charms to everyone who's pass. Still afraid for an old housekeeper begin to hit on me.
Her: Today I'm so lazy, my brother left me home.....(continue talking about her story)
Me: (WTF! a bit awkward) oh, really? So....

It's been this way all the time. I'm not asking for this girl, but for my another chicks.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you have explain me more about this? Cause once I've used CF with her like;
Me: me? Just sitting, spread my charms to everyone who's pass. Still afraid for an old housekeeper begin to hit on me.
Her: Today I'm so lazy, my brother left me home.....(continue talking about her story)
Me: (WTF! a bit awkward) oh, really? So....

It's been this way all the time. I'm not asking for this girl, but for my another chicks.
This is how you should have responded.

Me: Doing great, but would be doing better if I were having (drinks, coffee, whatever) with you, why don't you meet at XYZ in a couple of hours?
Me: Okay, let me know when you're not lazy and we can plan something... have to go text me ltr.

Anything other than trying to make a date is cringe worthy, unless you do nt intend to make this girl anything but a friend.