Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont know how I should feel about my GF actions, mad or normal?

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, I hope you help me out here. Heres the deal..

I boke up with my gf a week ago because she pissed me off, but she cried blah blah blah i gave her another chance. The next day or so she goes to california, leavnig her myspace the way she changed it (Single, main display different, me out of top 5... Etc..)

My gf is in california for like 4 days, we dont talk because her parents dont allow her to use the phone at all, but i still think she could have snuck somewhere to at least call me once, or answer my text messages i sent her : I called her 5 times, sent her about 3 texts, never answered once..

Ok so today i look on myspace and I HAVE TO SEE FOR MYSELF, that shes back. She changes her display pic to a picture of her and her friend, but not of us ? WTF? her profile is still the same. she writes a picture comment on one of my new pics and said "cute pic". BUT.... didnt evne call me at all to tell me she was back.. ****ing B1TCH!!

Anyways, The normal DJ would be like, ehh, well i called her ill just wait it out until she aclls me, but im like no fck that sht we been goin out for a year im gonna call her house to see whats up. No one picks up, i guess their family is out...

Anyways, HERES MY QUESTION.... MY gf is very fckin insecure and would btch at me or dump me if i ever hugged a girl.. I look on my gfs FRIENDS profile, to find like 24 pictures of her and her friend, and about 4 pictures of my gf hugging up on guys and sht.... she huggin up one this guy really close and took a pic smiling like they were a damn couple, another one who i know about the guy looks like a damn transvestite (hes a big pretty boy) and they were sitting at a table normally, and another one with my gf and 2 of her friends and the transvestite, this time the dude had his arm wrapped around hers.. i was like.. umm wtf? (THIS guy actually likes my gf a lot, and he knows that shes mine, he even asked her out but my gf said no and sht, and he has a problem about us dating cus im her ex and he thinks she neesd to move on cus its boring to go out with exe again.. mother fkcer should stay out of our business... ANYWAYS.. these pictures, of course, without my GF even knowing cus gone in cali, was posted by her FRIEND on her profile (not on my gfs but her friends, i was just browsing to see if my gf left her friends comments about being back and i found the pictures).. im pretty sure my gf would be afraid if i saw them.. but thats cus she would get really pissed off if she saw that. but to me i dont care.

Normally my gf wouldnt allow this, so should i not allow this either? I mean, in the past i would have tripped like hell, but after breaking up with my gf in the past and being with other people , it doesnt even bother me at all anymore "Maybe cus i dont love her like i use to?" So to me it doesnt matter, just like whatever... u know... but ... should i say somethnig about it when MY GF would? or what?

duckbutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
no i say u dump that girl. shes not worthit. u say that shes trying to control u and gets mad when u talk to other girls. just dump her because its too much trouble now. trust me... i used to be in a relationship like this and i decided to stay with her and i thoghut it was gonna get better. but it just got worse and worse.
so just dump her and enjoy the single life for once

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
guys... we just atlked... and she broke up with me.. she said we should just be frends.. and i gave her a speeech about how im goin somewhere in my life that player supreme said.. and then i called her a ***** twice.. for the first time... and i know i shouldnt have but why does it matter anymore? well thats that....

i definetly learned a lot from this... actually i knew it was coming, i just cared enough to want to work things out.. but she just did me a favor i guess... so its over... ....

i know damn well i can get a much prettier girl, who treats me better... but .. i dotn know.. i just have to not look back cus i know itll bother me when shes with another guy.. so.. yeah....

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-read your first post in a week and it's going to be painfully obvious where it was going.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
I just wish a peice of my brain could get removed .. with her memory...

I know damn well she wasnt "the one" for me... But i still couldnt let go.. I knew damn well i should of broken up with her long ago... but i just felt like i loved ehr too much... i knew damn well id always be complainin and havin problems forever with this girl... but i just tried to work it out

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it! You live in f*cking Vegas! You have more girls to deal with then you can handle! Why are you getting your panties in a knot over this one? Use your options, get out there and get some fresh tail. If your girlfriend wants to act like a b*tch, then treat her like one. You have better things to worry about other then your g/f calling you and her myspace page. If you want to stay with her, that's fine, but don't get upset because she's doing what the typical girl around here does. You have to get out and do what the typical guy here does, especially around this time of the year! Have you been out recently? There are hotties EVERYWHERE! I'm goin out in a few hours w/out any of the girls I'm seeing becasue I know it's gonna be crackin!

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least you learned a lesson. The only reason why she wanted you back was so that she could dump YOU. She left the relationship with the power and boosted ego. Just move on, who cares

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
DonDan said:
guys... we just atlked... and she broke up with me.. she said we should just be frends.. and i gave her a speeech about how im goin somewhere in my life that player supreme said.. and then i called her a ***** twice.. for the first time... and i know i shouldnt have but why does it matter anymore? well thats that....

i definetly learned a lot from this... actually i knew it was coming, i just cared enough to want to work things out.. but she just did me a favor i guess... so its over... ....

i know damn well i can get a much prettier girl, who treats me better... but .. i dotn know.. i just have to not look back cus i know itll bother me when shes with another guy.. so.. yeah....
good that's over. she was only bringin u down. dont think anything else about her, dont matter how pretty she was, she's a B!tch and doesnt kno how to keep a guy. go find a better girl. she probably only dumped u because she was cheating on u and found a guy she liked better.

Believe me, there are tons of girls out there that would make her look like a freakin ogre lol. especially in Vegas.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
God... After complaining on these forumns for over a YEAR about my gf... Everyone saw what was comin, everyone even myself knew she wasnt right for myself and i should dump her.. but i kept getting my feelings in the way, i didnt live in the PRESENT i lived in the past and i kept seeing past all the signs and i just wanted to work it out. and now look what happends... Big fcking suprise!!

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO EVERYONE.. NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A BIATCH.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
By the way, it doesnt even feel like we broke up to be honest.. We never really get to see eachother anymore anyways (cus her parents).. and im not even sad about it.. its just wahtever.. for the first time i didnt get all depressed.. yay!!

Reaction score
Danny boy, this is the third time she left you in 60 days - refer to your last threads -- this was my comment on 11-30-2006 to one of your threads..

Last Man Standing said:
You fool, your hor-friend is horing with other dudes --- WAKE UP, THE MATRIx has you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, she was sexing other dudes a while ago - get over it!! Do not get emotionally attached to these hors - you are merely just the next pimp in line!! Snap out of it!!!!!!!!!

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, i should of listened to you LMS...... Wow 3rd time huh? i didnt know that.. lol sht.... but its like the 15th time in a year though.... Anyways whatever.. i just need to get my hands on another girl ASAP... but yes, should have listened to you, but its so hard when u thought there was love and stuff...

But she wasnt sexing other guys garauntee that. Altough, im pretty sure she likes somene else cus thats why she usually breaks up with me.. fckin btch is just usin me as person to lean on until she find something else.. god .. EVERYONE GAVE ME THE SAME ADVICE THAT ALL LEAD TO ONE THING..

At least i learn for myself...

I have this crappy feeling coming onto me now............ Its strange, its like we were so connected that what i felt she felt. I felt like i was getting bored of the relationshp, like the passion isnt there and we're just friends, and i actually felt like moving on.. and im pretty sure she felt the same feeling i felt too. she did me a favor...

BUT i have this feeling that shes going to call me tonite, talk to me, and be like.. so your over me? or w/e... God... she might come back to me..... i dunno why shed break up with me if she was planning to.. she always comes back... but i need to make a promise for myself that i will move on.

Otherwise ill be dealing with this crud forever. :rolleyes:

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
God.. Im A Fcking Foool!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Passed Up This Other Girl Who Was Absolutely Afc Over Me And Had A Crush On Me For An Entire Year While I Was Dating My Gf..... She Was Always There Waitin On Me.. She Asked Me To Be Her Boy Friend About 2 Months Ago When My And My Gf Broke Up, I Said No, Cus Me And My Gf Got Back Together...

Omfg.. I Just Went On Her Myspace.. She Has New Pics.. She Looks Hotter Than Ever ... She Was Always Hott But Damn She Grew Some Mature Features On Her Body!! Nooooooooooooo.....

She Hates Me Now.. I Think.. Well... I Dunno.. I Want To Kinda Go Back To Her But I Know For Sure She It Wont Work Out Now Cus She; Doesnt Trust Me Anymore... Noooooooooooo..........

This Other Hott Latina, Whos Actually My Age Which Is Better.... Doesnt Have A Man An Ymore And She Wants To Do Somethin About It.. Haha,.