Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Dont Give Out my Number to Strangers

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please tell me How I can over come this objection:

" I Dont give out my number to strangers"

Does this usually mean, THAT she is just BLOWING ME OFF BECause I HAVEN't Given her enough attraction, ?

I bet if I was really good looking, she would gladly and happily give out her number, but SHE just needed some excuse to blow me off with.

PLease Advise.

THanks.

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls just don't do it. It happened to me yesterday, even thou we went and ate together and walked an hour together. She in the end said "I Dont give out my number to strangers". I answered with maximum confidence and persistence

Let me share my experience... So I'm going to my second examination in maths (I'm trying to get into medical school in sweden) and I meet this girl that I talked to at the first examination. (She is also trying for medical school). We are complete strangers but we recognized each other and started laughing. Seen each other a second time means we both failed the first examination haha.

Meanwhile two other girls join the room and ask if this is the right place and starts socializing. "Is this test hard, bla bla" and I started talking to them.

The girl feels a bit left out so she goes to the toilet. There after she sits by herself and starts to repeat math formulas in for the test. I leave the two girls and I sit beside her and do a little bit ****y and funny. Things like “ Thanks, now I have dropped my concentration. If I fail, you know that half my family will go and chase you down?” Both of us start laughing. From no were I saw some old friends, that I never expected also joining to the test. I turn myself to me friends and smile and we started talk about the summer vacation etc..

The door opens everyone goes in, she wishes me good luck and I answer with.. “wait for me after the test”. After the test she waits for me and I continued saying wait for me a little bit more. Just have to go to the toilet. She waits and we go together.

She was planning to go home when I suddenly

I said “WAIT”.

She “yea”

I said “I’m hungry keep me company”

She “WHaaa? I don’t know you?

I said “Burger king it is”

She “hahaha noo I really have to go”

I grab her arm and we go the opposite way. She said okey quickly. While walking toward burger king I met this girl I had gamed before. We start hugging and talking and I got her number, in front of the girl I was going to burger king with :O

(Can it be better? I have shown her that I’m comfortable with strangers. That I have girls attracted to me, have great guy friends and that I’m intelligent? This is like a dream scenario coming true)

We go to burger king, starts talking. She loves bollywood movies and she told me she is afraid of dogs, while going to the subway we met a old pair that had a dog. I approach them and forced the girl to clap the dog. After that she gets angry. (She is an Iraqian, religious girl. They mostly think that dogs are dirty). So she’s like “uhh you made my hand dirty”. We go to the subway and she is like, that’s my way bye bye.

I said “give me a hug?”

She “shake my dirty hand and maybe?”

I said “no”

She “bye bye”

I said “ give me your number!” (note: it was not a question, more like a demand haha in an assertive way)

She “ sorry do not give out my number to strangers”

Here I started to think by myself, she knows my name. She kept my company and laughs at my jokes. So I continued.

I said “ give me your number!”

She “ You can get my msn?”

She “I’m missing my train”

She “I’m not going to answer if you call”

Haha, okey she gives me her number I call her so it was real and then I gave her a hug and left :p.

20 min later I text her “Now you can give me your msn ;)

She answer after 2 freaking hours haha “To late”

I answered with “Oh, than I won’t send the link to the new bollywood movie “

As a summary, if she have spent some time with you and enjoyed it she will give you a number even thou you are a stranger. The thing you have to do is to be assertive, persistent and IF that is not possible. Never se it as a lost. My last effort I usually say this (it works also fantastic on online game) ”I’m offering you to get to know me in a win/win scenario. I have no time for playing games; I’m a man and my time I valuable. If you are not interested then Bye bye."

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should think why you care so much. This particular girl doesn't like you. Or this particular girl is asocial. What difference does it make? She's just a random person you met. If 29 out of 30 girls blow you off - then you have a problem.

It's scary if you think about it - how far we are dependent on female opinion.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ That's what I would also say haha.

Or...

What I'd do is quickly give a condensed introduction about myself.

Ok then, let's get acquainted. I'm Andrew, have a habit of skipping breakfast, can be a workaholic, and I drink lots of water. Now that you know something about me, I believe I'm disqualified as a stranger.

...How are you?

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would either say the let me introduce myself or if you already have then id say something like "my brothers name is Jerome, just got outta the pen yesterday, and I like taking long walks on the beach. now we arent strangers"

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple. Lack of rapport. Lack of intrigue. I have overcome these same words just by being persistent and discussing things pertinent to them.

littlebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am a stranger you say, you walked with me, ate with me,
I should your doggy, dirty hand, and you know my name.
..... (pause) beside, I don't think I am strange as you think I am"
wink and say.
So.... give me your number.
then as if you are carrying on a totally different conversation start talking
about the best bollywood movie you own, and some plot, and
how the man n woman in the movie had a great time, just like the
two of you will when you see her at Curry King.

:)

Little bear. be assertive, but not so threatening.
after all, you don't want to end up in cop cuffs.