Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't give a **** attitude

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys adopted this way of thinking? how did you do it? Most of us up grow up in a society that rarely allows us to show our true feelings or do what we want.When we are angry or hurt we are supposed to hide it or to show it very little. I used to grow up in a particularly rigid parental environment and I didnt dare expressing what I actually felt inside. This made a sick person of me.

I was also tought to care so much about people's opinion. What people could think about me was supposed to be the most important, so if they thought I was a loser, it was supposed to be right and I just had to accept it. I really wan't to change way of seeing things.

I wanna do what i want, how i want and giving a **** for the people judging me. If i wanna dance in the street i wanna do it despite people thinking i'm crazy. if some woman think im ugly i wanna show them i dont care for what they say at all. i wonder if this is an easy attitude to achieve or if some mental training is needed also isn't it being ****y and arrogant?

Reaction score
I hear the best way to not give a fcuk is to not give a fcuk. Simple as, and being ****y and arrogant are not the same thing as not giveing a fcuk.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Not giving a fvck definately has nothing to do with being ****y and arrogant. That just makes you a douche. Not giving a fvck means being YOU, whenever and wherever with no regard for anything. See Office Space for a blindingly obvious example. Plus it's just a funny ass movie too.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
You want an easy way to learn to not give a fvck?

Strive to become alpha male. Get whatever material you can and do it. That's the ultimate I don't give a fvck. As a side effect women will love you.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be physical and spontaneous. It helps. Eventually, you don't care about the funny looks people give you.

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it arrogant for not giving a fvck?

Excuse me, there are plenty things you should give a fvck about. Perhaps who next president is, the safety of your family. But careing about whether the girl selling jewerly at the front counter thinks you're ugly is just a waste of time and mental energy. Yes, if she thinks you're cute or is flirty then you should take care in advanceing the situation. But if she isn't interested for any reason under the sun then why the fvck should you care? You saved yourself a bit of time then trying to forge something out of nothing. Now, it can be done, but thats not the issue at hand.

So you want to show her you don't care? Why? Does it give you satisfaction when you can step on someones oppinion as if you're so high and mighty? Now your go.ddamn arrogant. But yet you still care. You put up some sort of b!tch shield that people can see right through you, and now you just make an ass out of yourself. Please don't tell me you want that, this isn't the right forum for you then.

There are things to give care about. I care about my writing, it's a passion of mine and I don't mean this kinda thing. I care about what the majority of my readers think without compromising what I like to write in such an extreme form. I care about my family, friends.

And there are things I don't give a fvck about, like namebrands, celebrities, and what someone whom I have no relationship to thinks about me.

I wrote this before so I'm going to repost it. It's at least 90% accurate of what you need.

It seems to me that your putting too much emphasis about what other people think about you and not what YOU think of yourself. Who's oppinion matters most to you?

What have other people done for you? Nothing.
How much success are you going to get from other people? None.
Are other people going to get you to sleep with women? No.

It's not about other fvckin people. The bottom line is, you will have to earn everything you get. Yes, you. It's not other people's life, it's yours. And if they don't like it, then they should get their own fvcking life.

And your going to care about what people think of you? There the one's who need the life if they actually do care.

Here's something you should know about people. Friends will try to hold you down to their level so they won't lose you as a friend. So that you won't make it up there with a better life, a better outlook, and better friends then they are.

People will make fun of you because THEY are insecure about themselves, and when you do something geeky or lame or weak it will remind them of their own weakness and they will attack you for something that they can't face. A secure person won't pass judgement. So therefore you don't need to worry. But the people who do, they are just covering up their own insecurities, therefore these kind of people, you don't even need to worry about what these low lives think.

And other people want somebody to pick on and keep at a low level to make themselves feel better about their own low self esteem.

And if your gonna let an oppinion from an HB get to you, it's going to affect you when 10 more HB's come your way. And that's not a numbers game you want to play.

I hope this one gets to you. Imagine this: You're on your death bed. And you look back at all the risks you never took. About how you cared about what other people thought of you. And then you realize, you never once lived your life at all. You were just living other peoples lives, other peoples expectations, other peoples whims and wishes. You never once lived the life you wanted. So what was the point of living at all? You were just existing. This one oppurtunity of life, and you blew it, bending over backwards to please others. That's not a life, that's a dildo.

And yes, it IS that important. If your not running your life, somebody else it. If your not sleeping with that HB you let go because of fear, somebody else is. People are out their living your dreams because you care that they will bark at you if you try to take what's yours? Be a man. TAKE WHAT'S YOURS.

Sh!t, like peoples oppinions are always right, fvck that. You know what's right for you. Who knows you better?

So, fvck their insecure thouths, and fvck yours too. There shouldn't be anything between you and your life. And anything that stops you from living life is death. Simply put.