Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i dont get it

frusciante1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, im new here so whats up

ok, this girl i went out with for a short time last year wants to hang out with me again. but its complicated. First of all, i really liked her and i spent some time trying to get her back but really just pushed her away. so eventually i gave up and haven't talked to her for like 5 months. 2 weeks ago i ran into her and she seemed really happy to see me, gave me a huge hug and the first thing she said to me was that she broke up with her boyfriend. So that seemed like a good sign to me. She told me to call her that night to hang out, but i didnt cause i was busy and had too much **** to do. Then i went on vacation for 2 weeks so i didnt talk to her.

So today i give her a call just to catch up with her since i really havent talked to her in like 5 months. When she answered she seemed extremely unenthusiastic, which really threw me off cause she was so happy to see me before. she just sounded like she did not really want to be talking to me. after a short convo, she said she wants to hang out next week (shes at her beach house right now) but i think she could have just been saying that. so im wondering if anyone can help me figure out whats goin on here cause i would like to try to get back with her.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
frusciante1234 said:
hey guys, im new here so whats up

ok, this girl i went out with for a short time last year wants to hang out with me again. but its complicated. First of all, i really liked her and i spent some time trying to get her back but really just pushed her away. so eventually i gave up and haven't talked to her for like 5 months. 2 weeks ago i ran into her and she seemed really happy to see me, gave me a huge hug and the first thing she said to me was that she broke up with her boyfriend. So that seemed like a good sign to me. She told me to call her that night to hang out, but i didnt cause i was busy and had too much **** to do. Then i went on vacation for 2 weeks so i didnt talk to her.

So today i give her a call just to catch up with her since i really havent talked to her in like 5 months. When she answered she seemed extremely unenthusiastic, which really threw me off cause she was so happy to see me before. she just sounded like she did not really want to be talking to me. after a short convo, she said she wants to hang out next week (shes at her beach house right now) but i think she could have just been saying that. so im wondering if anyone can help me figure out whats goin on here cause i would like to try to get back with her.

I'd say that the best thing to do right now is to just play it cool until you meet with her again, and then see where things go from there.

GreenManalishi

Reaction score
She's PISSED OFF at you because you waited so long to call her. You should have at least called her before you on vacation. she's losing interest in you.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she was just having a really bad day or extremely tired when you called her. It's definitely possible. It's a better sign that she's enthusiastic in person than over the phone. Anyways, I would also just play it cool and not try to make any moves until you're sure she's into you.