Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont get it...

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started talking to a chick again from last year. Something didn't rub me the right way when we talked....

She said the had some things to say to me and wanted to apologize for how much of a ***** she was to me...and ect ect ect.....
Then she starts talking about how shes all white now ( used to be dark tanned ) and fat....and how she doesn't have any men in her life...

why would she say stuff like that....after not talking for about a year....? Is her self esteem that low???

Her apology was kinda lame....and our convo was cut short. So she said she would call me later...which never happened. She txt the next day saying she still wanted to talk...that she fell asleep. So i said i would call after i got home from work and i did. she made some excuse about she was shopping...and she would call when she was done...and she never did! No contact since then......

So why tha hell would a chick start all this ****, about how she wanted to talk about thing and this and that. but then never make an effort to do so?!?

Elky

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the answer. Why ask?

She's playing games with you. And it is working.

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not trying to be anything with this chick.....

I haven't gone to see her...nor have i called her back.....

I was just wondering why a chick in the first 5 min of talking...she would talk about how fat she got...ect ect ect. Ya i can tell shes looking for attention...i know her game...thus is the reason im not playing it anymore!

Igetit!

Reaction score
Blown5.0 said:
Started talking to a chick again from last year.
Is this the same girl from your "a woman that can't make up her mind" thread from OVER A YEAR ago???

My god man,what's wrong with you? Do you enjoy having your manhood trampled on? This girl has sooo put you down,has sooo played you,has sooo mentally and emotionally abused/beaten you,made you feel sooo low,that you'd have to look up just to see the soles of her shoes.

You called this thread,"I don't get it". Well I have to go against my own name and say ditto to that because when it comes to you and this girl....dude,I just don't get it.

Can't believe you're still dealing with this same sh!t from this same chick still more than year later.

Blown5.0 said:
Something didn't rub me the right way when we talked....
Why the (explitive) were you talking to her in the first place?

Blown5.0 said:
She said the had some things to say to me and wanted to apologize for how much of a ***** she was to me...and ect ect ect.....
Then she starts talking about how shes all white now ( used to be dark tanned ) and fat....and how she doesn't have any men in her life...
She said that she doesn't have any men in her life.

Probably because they all had enough common sense to get the hell away from her. Well...almost all of them. :rolleyes:

Blown5.0 said:
why would she say stuff like that....after not talking for about a year....?
Well why do you think man? She said that she doesn't have any men in her life right now. Ok,time to get out the "woman-speak" translator here....

"I don't have any men in my life" equals "I don't have any suckers in my life at the moment,any men I can get over on. I might have a few guys who come over and rail me from time to time,but once they've finished,they're out the door. I need a provider,someone who I can use my sexuality to manipulate and control,like holding a piece of food in the air makes a dog stand on it's hind legs. And sense every other guy has balls and is too much of a MAN to be controlled,I decided to go back to ole' faithful.

Blown5.0 said:
Is her self esteem that low???
Her self-esteem? What the.... her self-steem? Are you kiddin' me?

You actually have the nerve to talk about her self-steem?

This girl's doing what ALL WOMEN IN HER POSITION do....they fall back on their sexuality to survive. Most likely all the other guys in her life just come over,bang her,then go on their merry way. She might have fun doing that,but it doesn't put food on the table or a roof over her head.

It was easy for her to be a "b!tch" to you when everything was going well,but she obviously must have hit some sort of wall,or at least is planning for the future in case something does happen,hence her apology.

This isn't a warning to you,and it's not advice about how to avoid being used by her again. It's simply me expressing my surprise that this nonsense is still on after all the time that's passed.

You've been entangled with this girl for more than a year now,so I don't expect you to suddenly "wise up" and move on.

Please.....continue on.

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive moved on....no contact with her for almost a year...
I just talked to her on a what tha hell moment!
All i was asking was...why she would put her self down soooo much talking about how fat she was ect ect.

How would that attract me back in?!

Dex Bama

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know. she wanted you to wonder about her. she planted curiosity. maybe intentionally who knows how smart she is. Or maybe she wants you in the friendzone, she was just bored and wanting someone to talk to to make her feel better. which is stupid cause she doesn't realize you're the sh*t. you're the **** man. don't forget it.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blown5.0 said:
Ive moved on....no contact with her for almost a year...
I just talked to her on a what tha hell moment!
All i was asking was...why she would put her self down soooo much talking about how fat she was ect ect.

How would that attract me back in?!
Ahaha, so it was the same girl!

Dude, STOP IT!