Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i dont drink or smoke.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry if this is a bit o/t.. but damn.. when i went to the club with 5 girls last night.. i picked up a couple of girls from an exclusive nursing school.

took them to the club. 4 out of 5 of them girls smoked and drank. i really dont do either.

it was pretty hard being out of place and some of the girls ask why im such a "good boy"..

everyone in the clube smoked and drank.. i dunno if i should even come back.

tonigt im planning to go alone in this club/bar.. try to score on some chicks.. i dunno how it'll go.. is it wierd to be going to clubs and bars and NOT drink/smoke? everyone in doing it.. I just dont wanna smoke and drink.. I feel out of place. any suggestions and advice is great. thanks.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference isn't intoxication it's the vibeof throwing yourse;f into having a good time. Buy a bottle of water , drop some herbals and have a blinder!

SirJLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink or smoke either, and half the time I say that they're like "wow that's really good." If they're just like "why?" in this shocked-condescending tone...they're not worth your time anyways. I say "I can have fun without it."

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me neither. I have been a non-drinker for over 5 years and I quit smoking a month ago, but that condescending attitude regarding me not drinking is really infuriating.

So, whenever someone uses that tone to ask me why I don't drink, I reply, "It makes you fat" in a very matter-of-fact way. They're not so eager to condescend me after that.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their testing you. Get them to question themselves. They ask you why your such a a 'good-boy', you respond with:

A) The longer I'm around, the more fun I'm going to have ;)

B) Cause I dont feel like destroying myself so early *grin*

The trick is flipping the table on them. Make them question their own actions instead of being so questionable of yours. Since this is in a club, after saying something I'd grin, walk off and start to dance with other girls.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I bet you came off like you were apologetic for being sober and non-smoker. Your body language and facial expression and tone of voice said it all, even if your words didn't.

I don't drink, never have. I don't smoke, never have. I don't do drugs, never have. All my friends do one or more of each. It's not for me though. If you are cool with it and don't make excuses or apolgize or explain it, people will respest your choice. Just like anything else in life.

Jason#4

Don Juan
Reaction score
"It makes you fat"

haha I'm going to use that. I don't smoke but I drink like, once a year.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need to do is say that you're the designated driver. I drink all the time but if I'm cheuffering people around, I'll just get some bottled water and when girls ask me why I'm not drinking, I'll just say that, after all it's the truth.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
All you need to do is say that you're the designated driver. I drink all the time but if I'm cheuffering people around, I'll just get some bottled water and when girls ask me why I'm not drinking, I'll just say that, after all it's the truth.
^ This is what I said because it's the truth too. After I said it, they discouraged me to drink.. + knowing i've only been driving for 3 weeks...

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't smoke because that can cause permanent damage, however its alright to have some drinks at the party as long as you know when to stop yourself. I for example know that I can still think straight after 5, and I never drink more than that. Besides, drinking 1 drink per week actually helps decrease heart attack risk.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know there is nothing wrong with drinking right?

Anyways, I know a guy that doesn't drink or smoke because of his religion, but he clubs all the time. It's all a matter of perspective, you are still too insecure.

You need to work on that before you start talking about how to club or do cold pick ups.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you're just not secure around yourself all the time. It's okay. I basically quit drinking after doing it in college. I still go out with college kids who drink, and I'll inevitably get the question.

If you know the person or feel like being an a$$, just drop the "because it makes you fat" line and give a big smile.

If not, play around with them and say, "So you're saying you need that stuff to have fun?" Maybe start boxing with them or something.

Alcohol really is pretty dumb. Lowers testosterone. Packs on the calories. Costs a lot of cash. It's fun every now and then, I guess, but I avoid have more than two drinks when I'm out.

And don't get me started on smoking...

static

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many other things that decrease the heart attack risk but don't carry the other adverse effects or risks of drinking. I don't consider that to be a good justication to drink. Why not just have an orange?

On other note, if you get caught up explaning to people why you don't drink, then they might take your responses ("Because it makes you fat" "because it's unhealthy" etc . ) to be offensive. In their opinion it is perfectly fine, and if you are the only one there in opposition, it's much harder to play it cool and not drink.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is as "good" for your health as marihuana is. So technically in countries where they ban marihuana, they should also ban alcohol. They both kills braincells with the same rate. It's just because of the tradition thing, and the fact that regular people don't dare to open up or talk to the opposite sex unless they drank, that alcohol still is legal everywhere.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
No you are wrong. If it did happen the people would overthrow the government or buy smuggled goods just like when cigarets were banned.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes, that's some other reason for why alcohol isnt banned. I never said those thing I mentioned was the ONLY reason for why alcohol isnt banned.

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, alchool isnt working the same way with your brain cell`s receptors as light drugs. Heavy drugs mostly burns cells and changes their receptor`s configuration so it accepts less bodily made bio-electronical transmettors and more drugs (hence the dependency).

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
its probably worth lowering the alcohol intake IMO- i always find that I can't dance as well as i usually can when i drink, my mates tell me "you're dancing too fast!!!" which sucks cos i practice alot -secondly, i'm alot sharper and react quicker to eye contact and body language when i haven't been drinking - and as i have been working on my inner game, i find i can get the same effects, or closer to them, without it... so it gives me the edge in a club...

i dunnow anythin about smokin - i dont smoke, it just seems to make me feel ill for like 3 days after clubbing... that said in London i find waaaay more girls smoke in a club than guys... wassup with that?

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all many people say it's way better to spit your game sober...

Secondly, if you don't want people to bother you about the drinking, you can go to the bar and get certain drinks that look alcoholic but really aren't. A buddy of mine does that since he doesn't drink.

Hope I've helped.
-AL

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
First of all many people say it's way better to spit your game sober...

Secondly, if you don't want people to bother you about the drinking, you can go to the bar and get certain drinks that look alcoholic but really aren't. A buddy of mine does that since he doesn't drink.

Hope I've helped.
-AL
oh.. like apple cider or something hehe ill try that.