I dont care if it was afc or not, I confronted her and ended it

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
So ive been messing with this girl for a while and she starts playing games eventually like most women do. She wouldnt have sex with me unless in a serious relationship and eventually I snapped. Saw her at the bar and could clearly tell she was playing bullshvt. I pulled her aside and asked her if she hated me. She said no and thought I hated her. Well I brought up the sex topic and she said Ill only do it in a serious relationship and im not looking for a relationship right now. I told her thats fine, but were u ever going to eventually give it up to me. She said that I was really cute but the relationship thing. I asked her if she considered me anything and she said I didnt think you and I were serious. I pretty much went off on her and told her that she was leading me on and shvt anc using me like a piece of meat. She denied it off course, but she was like ur really cute but I wanna still be friends with you. I told her that I have plenty of friends and not interested. I cant remember wat happened next because I was drunk, but we went at it for like 5 minutes. It ended by me asking were u ever planning on having sex with me and she said no, so I just walked away.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was truly using you as a piece of meat, you two would've been having sex :)

Can sympathize with the bruised ego and we all have our AFC nights my man. No big deal. But don't be so results oriented when it comes to sex.

With all of the testosterone charging through this forum, it's easy to get too focused on sex like it all that matters. Remember, this is a self-improvement website first and a how-to-pick-up-girls guide second. Your goal should be feeling comfortable and confident at all times so that you can just focus on having fun with women rather than overreacting to their games or getting all pouty that they haven't had sex with you yet.

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bruv, you failed a few times there. At least you walked. Unless she offers to meet privately, don't entertain her. Onward and upward.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Its bullshvt, this girl has been chasing me for years and I never considered her because I thought I was above her league. Eventually I give in becausethe great dry spell of 2013. I told her the only reason I considered her was because of that too. Weve slept and fooled around like 7 times and she moved mountains for me.

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've slept and fooled but you haven't actually banged her, right?

The light bulb in their heads only turns on once you do that. You may have perceived that she was out of your league, but if she was giving the signs, you should have tested that and got her out on a date, and you should have escalated from there.

If she was attention seeking, she'd have turned you down then, and you'd have not prolonged the drama until now, when it has finally hit home. It's been so long now that other options have likely appeared in the picture and your time ran out. Opportunity missed, it all happens to us if we don't react quickly enough.

Just don't let it happen a second time.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Ive bern on plenty of dates with her and Ive kissed closed her many of times. Ive been on this site dince high school so I know all the high interest signs and move mountains. She displayed all of that. I didnt approach her, she approached me.

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
None of that matters. What does is the duck in the puss during that small window of opportunity.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it gets really hard to contain yourself when you see a girl is blatantly using you for her own amusement. Although it is widely promoted on SS to keep your cool and not call her out, I would say that that shouldn't always be the case. Don't we let them get away scot free by doing so? It just gets to you and you want to make it known you're not just going to walk without calling her on her büllṣhit.

I commend you, sir, well done. A five minute Go-Fück-Yourself session is needed at times.