I don't care about this that much but...

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
I set a date with a girl. I text her the day of asking her what her address is. She never responds. I noticed she didn't "read" the text till way later. What do you guys think happened?

On a side note, I've lost all of my self esteem by asking this question.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something could of came up more important then the date. You could move on or give it one more shot I would say move on, billions of women out there

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you ask for the address when you set the date? The more steps you put between getting her to agree to the date and actually meeting up, the more likely it is to fail. Set it all up at once.

"OK, I'm meeting you / picking you up at <address> on <day> at <time>. See you then."

If she avoids giving you the address when setting up the date, you know there is an issue. Usually you can detect it while setting up the date. If she has any uncertainty, just withdraw the offer.

mrpickles666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you ask for the address when you set the date? The more steps you put between getting her to agree to the date and actually meeting up, the more likely it is to fail. Set it all up at once.

"OK, I'm meeting you / picking you up at <address> on <day> at <time>. See you then."

If she avoids giving you the address when setting up the date, you know there is an issue. Usually you can detect it while setting up the date. If she has any uncertainty, just withdraw the offer.
If I asked her for her address when I set the date, I know I would have gone on it. I had a good feeling about it when I set the day, time, and place. But my gut told me she was gonna flake on the day of the date before I sent that text asking her for her address. I guess I didn't think it mattered originally? It's fvcking bugging sh1t outta me right now that I made such a bad call. Was I trying to be cool? If so, I ended up being phaggot

mrpickles666

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I asked her for her address when I set the date, I know I would have gone on it. I had a good feeling about it when I set the day, time, and place. But my gut told me she was gonna flake on the day of the date before I sent that text asking her for her address. I guess I didn't think it mattered originally? It's fvcking bugging sh1t outta me right now that I made such a bad call. Was I trying to be cool? If so, I ended up being phaggot
If I didn't blatantly fvck up, it wouldn't bother me because it wouldn't have been my fault. Plus I'm on a dry spell...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have asked her to meet you on your date. First dates I never pick up a woman. You did nothing wrong. She flaked. Don't beat yourself up over it.