Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I do not enjoy it WTF !!

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't enjoy it anymore unless I actually & honestly like the girl for who she is not just physical attraction, before I enjoyed it now I just feel dirtyyy

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you became feminized. your masculinity is dead.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks to me like normally functioning human emotions. If you aren't into the girl you're with on more than a physical level you may get bored after the first couple times.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
you became feminized. your masculinity is dead.
What the fvck? How stupid are you?

OP: So you've got human emotions. Now what are you going to do about this problem? Maybe it's time to raise your standards and find a quality girl for awhile.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
allegory dumb@ss. Reread his post. He is unable to bang a 10 unless he spends months talking to her.. he is unable to have casual meaningless sex with hottiea. He requires intimacy. Now if the op is a girl then I understand and I apologize for coming on sl string.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone's trying to take advice from someone whose wife is cheating on them

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hb said:
I just don't enjoy it anymore unless I actually & honestly like the girl for who she is not just physical attraction, before I enjoyed it now I just feel dirtyyy
currently I've been having the same problem :nervous:

I recently was with this girl and it took me an hour and a half to blow my load... I felt utterly discusted about it afterwards aswell and I avoided contact with her ever since... She didn't really do anything wrong...
The girl was probebly an 8 but the sh*t coming out of this girls mouth... She was just to stupid for me...

Then I was intrested in this girl who was a 7.5, funny, smart, etc... She turns out to be the BIGGIST snob I've ever met. The way she talks about everything is just ridiculous, so I totally lost intrest, I don't even want to talk to her because it just bores me to much. (she's also a major AW, she keeps texting me after I clearly told her that she bores me...)

Then there's this last girl, she's a 7, she's quite funny, reasonably smart and not really any down parts about her. She's very sexual etc etc... Now I could score her but when I think about it, she's just an average on everything and in fact she doesn't really intrest me that much...

I feel like I'm looking for to much in a girl, in fact I think I alwayse have... Somebody who's hot, good in the sack and when I wanna be serious, that she can be too and talk to me on the same level as I am...

Anyhow, I'm glad I'm not the only person suffering from this problem. Still, could be worse :yes:...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just a bunch of faggots... They're here to be fvcked, ALL OF THEM, even yo mama! Hahahahaaaaaaaaah! :crazy:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
allegory dumb@ss. Reread his post. He is unable to bang a 10 unless he spends months talking to her.. he is unable to have casual meaningless sex with hottiea. He requires intimacy. Now if the op is a girl then I understand and I apologize for coming on sl string.
Where in his post did you get that information from? Here's his entire post:

hb said:

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha @ die hard, & credo the girl I banged out last night was a 9.5 but her stupidity was off the charts.