Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I did what you guys told me... but the b*tch still pushes my buttons.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here we go again... The cousin that I broke off as much contact as possible with is being relentless. This one, of course, for those know my history.

So whenever I see her at family get-togethers or parties, she shows up, full make-up and everything, without her boyfriend. I say Hi to her, sometimes make trivial small talk ("Hey, how's life?", "Any plans now that you've graduated high school?", etc.). I try to keep it as down low as possible. I limit the interaction to the bare essentials, then eject. Nothing wrong with that.

But every time we hang out, and other people are around, she brings up past topics that she KNOWS will affect me. She knows I have tried to chase her friends, but, being an AFC drunk f***-up, I obviously f***** them up. For example, one time, while I was with her and my other cousin, she constantly talked about her friend, who I had a crush on, and all the dates she's gotten from different guys, and how that girl's having trouble weeding out who's good from not. This girl had removed me from facebook before, and completely rejected me. Other times, she will find ways to bring up her other friend, who I had extremely strong feelings for but had to cut off because of low interest, and pop that girl's name into conversation whenever possible, even if it's not really relevant to what she's talking about. She'll make fun of the people who my other cousin (her brother) and I hang out with if we mention them.

I'm sick of this sh**. Many of you guys told me that I've shown interest too strong for her, which pushed her away, but the vibe and tension I feel everytime I'm around her reeks of "vengeance" in a way. She still wants me. I am quite certain of this. Trust me. But I've moved on.

I just want things to be the old way, say like a year ago. We were really good friends, connected really well, and I valued her as a sister, especially since I've been an only child my whole life. That was until she touched my d*** and started showing sexual interest in me. Being the AFC I was, I couldn't resist flirting with her. Hell, I even fell in love with her maybe. But for my, her, and society's sake, I stopped that sh** before it hit the fan. I went almost no contact, and found other girls to talk to. I did the right thing.

But it affects her. She'll find any opportunity to put me down, keep me at her level, etc., whenever she gets the chance to see me. After reading this extremely insightful thread, I realized EXACTLY why she was acting the way she was. She has a boyfriend whom she's unsatisfied with and is subsequently "jealous" that I won't show interest in her. She doesn't want to find me one day with a hot girlfriend. She wants me to be single and miserable.

I was thinking of bringing her aside the next time I see her, and ask her "Yo, what's up? Why don't we really talk to each other anymore? Have I upset you? I'm your cousin. Let's be honest." Anything to give her unofficial closure and make her stop acting like a resentful b*tch would be good...

Thoughts?

GQ Scott

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop letting what other people (her) say/think control your feelings. It sounds like you care too much about her opinion/gossip. Ignore it, in through one ear, out the other. Or simply don't even give her a chance to say **** that bothers you. Say hi, etc, then walk away, go talk to someone else.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you? A Jew or something? Stop fvcking your fvcking relatives.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
What are you? A Jew or something? Stop fvcking your fvcking relatives.
Dude, I'm a virgin. I just want my cousin to stop acting like a conceited, typical, Westernized b*tch with an inflated ego. I want to talk to her as friend, as a normal human being, without all these stupid childish games and any pretense of sexual relations. She's hot, she knows it, and takes advantage of it.

If I let her take mental jabs at me every time I see her, I could just let them slide, but that would be taking the passive route. I want to be assertive and let her know she needs to back off and stop acting like a rude c*nt.

The way she manipulates me is very subtle though, so only she and I know its happening. What should I do or say?

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet home alabama....

is OP serious? What the fvck are you worrying about your cousin. She better be ****ing hot, pics and # please.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol op is from Canada , and the only person in this post that didn't mention that shes his cousin is also from Canada . Is there something about Canada that i don't know or something ?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
Is there something about Canada that i don't know or something ?
It's the cool Canadian thing to fvck our cousins. The birth rate of mentally retarded Canadians has skyrocketed in the last 20 years. Our economy now thrives on people who lick envelopes for full-time jobs :cheer:

GQ Scott

Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
lol op is from Canada , and the only person in this post that didn't mention that shes his cousin is also from Canada . Is there something about Canada that i don't know or something ?

Bahahaha, I've got some stupidly hot cousins, but no. :crackup:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
- The cousin that I broke off as much contact as possible with is being relentless.
- she brings up past topics that she KNOWS will affect me.
- She'll find any opportunity to put me down.

I was thinking of bringing her aside the next time I see her, and ask her "Yo, what's up? Why don't we really talk to each other anymore? Have I upset you? I'm your cousin. Let's be honest."

- She still wants me. I am quite certain of this. Trust me.
Wow bro, you seem a little confused. Your cousin has got the best of you by just having lady parts.

If she puts you down in front of others, fight back. If she won't sleep with you, thats her prerogative. If she's outgrown you, you have to mature.

But if your blood relative is making you this confused with her games, what are you going to do when you have to sleep with a real girl?

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Redo. Bro, just ignore her. Ignore her sexually and hell avoid her as a person. She is doing nothing but bringing you bullpoo into your life. Do you want to deal with more bullpoo?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
Dude, I'm a virgin. I just want my cousin to stop acting like a conceited, typical, Westernized b*tch with an inflated ego. I want to talk to her as friend, as a normal human being, without all these stupid childish games and any pretense of sexual relations. She's hot, she knows it, and takes advantage of it.

If I let her take mental jabs at me every time I see her, I could just let them slide, but that would be taking the passive route. I want to be assertive and let her know she needs to back off and stop acting like a rude c*nt.

The way she manipulates me is very subtle though, so only she and I know its happening. What should I do or say?

Have you AMOGed the males in your family? I just want to make sure there aren't any other PUAs in the family who are going to steal her away from you.

After you've AMOGed them, you just need to get her alone somewhere. Maybe in your mom's bedroom. Tell her you want to take some "family photos." And then when she's acting all cute, posing for the camera, you tell her to take a few pieces of clothes off....for "art". Then you make your move.

When it comes to banging family, the Family Photo routine works 93% of the time.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen: Your flaming is all very appreciated. Mantis, the family photo idea is quite clever. If I did plan to bang her, I would probably do that. I would also take a photo of the retarded baby in 9 months and post it up for all you fine lads to see. Fortunately, I plan to take the "no bullypoo" route. Thank you, SoSuave Community!

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
It's the cool Canadian thing to fvck our cousins. The birth rate of mentally retarded Canadians has skyrocketed in the last 20 years. Our economy now thrives on people who lick envelopes for full-time jobs :cheer:
:crackup: oh god lol this thread .... my sides hurt

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are like 3.5 billion women on the planet, with maybe like 20 max off limits, and you still end up getting into something like this with one of them? thats absurd

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The day you write something intelligent I will kiss you in the mouth Mr Jibbles! Through the internet!! :D

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
SOSUAVE PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR:

And the award goes to....

Mr. JIBBLES!!!

The virgin won. In the so-called land of Casanovas.
Farked my cousin a couple O'years back. Shameful, but no big deal.
Fark her, let's share emotions.

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Mad props for this one, got me laughing.