I Did It

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys
I finally was able to talk with a woman last week and get her email and phone number with no trouble. I was light hearted, secure in myself, confident and she loved me teasing her. Do not want to blow this now, but it has been a week since I saw her and have not called her yet. Is it wrong to wait this long to call her for a coffee date? I've heard Doc Love saying wait two weeks. I think that is too long and she will end up forgetting about me. Met her last Monday. I'm thinking of calling her tonight to set up the date for this week. Advice?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AJTD said:
Hey guys
I finally was able to talk with a woman last week and get her email and phone number with no trouble. I was light hearted, secure in myself, confident and she loved me teasing her. Do not want to blow this now, but it has been a week since I saw her and have not called her yet. Is it wrong to wait this long to call her for a coffee date? I've heard Doc Love saying wait two weeks. I think that is too long and she will end up forgetting about me. Met her last Monday. I'm thinking of calling her tonight to set up the date for this week. Advice?
A week is seriously too long man. Doc Love is a moron in my opinion, two weeks and she'll forget that you even existed.

The best advice I can give you is to not take advice too literally. Instead, do what feels natural.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her tonight.

Stay light hearted, and watch for any signs of testing. Breeze through her testing, dont get uptight or panic. Its fun. And not a big deal.
You like her, and just want to meet up. Thats all.

Dont be needy, dont be arrogant, dont be pushy.
Do not place too much importance on this.
Even if she says 'maybe another time', you can be persistent, but not pushy or desperate, or needy sounding, or angry...

She is not the only woman on the planet.

But call her soon.

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I knew it was a little too long to call her. I'm going to call her shortly and will give you an update on her reaction.

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I called her. Had to leave a message on her answering machine. She is working right now. She is a bus driver. I believe the number she gave me is her home phone number. So...may not hear from her until late tonight or tommorrow morning.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Knock her off that PEDESTAL

2) Call her NOW

3) Treat her like your guy friends

4) Build Rapport, make her laugh her ass off , then CLOSE.

5) Hang up

Have a Nice Day.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
one week!?? i wait 2-3 days max..do something casual like coffee, lunch or drinks at a bar (if she's that type of girl)

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
1) Knock her off that PEDESTAL

2) Call her NOW

3) Treat her like your guy friends

4) Build Rapport, make her laugh her ass off , then CLOSE.

5) Hang up

Have a Nice Day.
Makes sense to treat her like a guy friend because that is how I was with her last week when I first talked with her. Built rapport with her, made her laugh and got her email and phone number. She is working right now unitl 10:00pm tonight. Left a message on her answering machine. If she does not call tonight when she gets home I will try one more time tommorrow morning, if no answer then I will move on. Note to self: Only wait 3 days to call not a week.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AJTD said:
Makes sense to treat her like a guy friend because that is how I was with her last week when I first talked with her. Built rapport with her, made her laugh and got her email and phone number. She is working right now unitl 10:00pm tonight. Left a message on her answering machine. If she does not call tonight when she gets home I will try one more time tommorrow morning, if no answer then I will move on. Note to self: Only wait 3 days to call not a week.
:up:

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I'm not sure what is going on here but I was on my messenger service a couple of minutes ago and saw my long time female friend was online, yes I do have a couple of female friends. Nothing wrong with that. Well I was talking with her and found out she is interested in me more than friends. Set up a date with her for next thursday. This girl is a HB9 on the scale. As for the bus driver...we will see. I'm not giving up on her yet.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AJTD said:
Well I was talking with her and found out she is interested in me more than friends. Set up a date with her for next thursday. This girl is a HB9 on the scale.
What did she say that you found out she is interested in you more than friends?

Reaction score
AJTD said:
Hey guys
you're gonna get laid, no pressure...
call ASAP... its as easy as "what-are-ya-doin?"... let her tell you her life story, then make statements... you make statements not questions, general statements, on her on life...

watch her melt on you.
easy method, I've hooked up with 28 girls at 19yrs old now my friend... cinch, that light hearted phrase you say I can relate to perfectly =].

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
A week is seriously too long man. Doc Love is a moron in my opinion, two weeks and she'll forget that you even existed.
Agreed. I've read some of his stuff and some of it seems a little AFC, whilst others seem totally senseless (like waiting too weeks to call - what, are you trying to fake that your life is really this busy and this awesome that you would usually wait this long to call?).

The best advice I can give you is to not take advice too literally. Instead, do what feels natural.
Unless, of course, you're an AFC, and being a subordinate ***** comes natural.

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys
I called the bus driver woman I told you about one more time. Either she has a daughter living with her or she is just not interested anymore because someone picked up and her televsion was blaring in the background. She kept on saying what? What? When I kept on stating her name loud and clear. She ended up hanging up on me. I'm PISSED!! Do I call one more time or chalk her up?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be 'pissed'.
Its a misunderstanding.
Call her again.

Did you tell her your name?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Vice said:

Exactly and especially since she is meeting at least 4 new dudes a day minimum..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AJTD said:
...I've heard Doc Love saying wait two weeks.
Whomever told you that didn't know what they were talking about. Doc Love is all about keeping track of her interest level and what you're saying goes completely against what he teaches. If you have a link to an article where he says that, post it.

In the meantime call her one last time but don't blow up her voice mail begging her to call back. Also, don't digitally stalk her by texting her every couple of hours. Actually, don't text her at all. If the same "bad connection" is made, take it as a sign and move on.

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Whomever told you that didn't know what they were talking about. Doc Love is all about keeping track of her interest level and what you're saying goes completely against what he teaches. If you have a link to an article where he says that, post it.

In the meantime call her one last time but don't blow up her voice mail begging her to call back. Also, don't digitally stalk her by texting her every couple of hours. Actually, don't text her at all. If the same "bad connection" is made, take it as a sign and move on.
Yes I know Doc Love talks about a woman's interest level. I heard about this 2 week waiting period from one of his call in broadcasts. He mentioned to someone that called in to wait at least 2 weeks before calling to set up a date. I will see if I can find the broadcast link and post it here.

Top Bottom