Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I could use some insightful advice..

PhillyCheeseSteak

Reaction score
Let's see..Where should I start?

There's a girl who I've had a relationship with for 11 months. Things have been going great for us until about a week ago. She seemed to be kind of distanced away from me and when I tried to talk to her about it, she would change the subject. She's bipolar (then again, what woman isn't?) and she has to take medicine to keep her leveled. I don't know if it might have to do with the problem, but I'm just throwing that out there. But then the next thing I know, she breaks up with me.

She says that I'm like a brother to her and she can trust me with anything, but she just doesn't know how she feels about me anymore. For the past 11 months of our relationship, I've never been happier to be honest. She's a great catch and I'd really like to try and correct the problem. So any advice would greatly be appreciated. Theenks! ;)

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She basicly told you. She is not interested. She is attracted to you as much as she is her brother. Move on to other girls.

PhillyCheeseSteak

Reaction score
Well, I'm a bit confused about her lately. She's been sending me mixed signals like she wants to get back together with me. Just yesterday, she told me to skip school so I could come up to her house while nobody was home. But once she starts talking about getting back together, she changes the subject for a few minutes and then goes back to it. :confused:

As confusing as she's being right now, I really would like to get back together with her. She's not normally like this and I have a lot of history with her. I've grown pretty close to her family as well. My family is full of *******s, but her family is like the family I've never had and always wanted. This girl is a great find, and I'd really hate to lose her. Plus, I always like a challenge and I see my current situation as a challenge..But I could always use a little help. :)

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she invites you over to her house, will you please either take her pants off and get that or quit pretending like that's what you want. It's obvious by this little bit of conversation you haven't f*cked her yet. Chicks don't look at guys like their brother when they're f*cking. Reminds me of an old problem an old jmm854 once had...I was 16 and buckled under the pressure. Show us a better man.