Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I copped the raw end of the deal!! (long)

uly55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys this post is from a good mate of mine who doesn't have a pc yet.I will pass on the replies to him.Ok here is his problem......

Back in september I moved in to a nice place with a girl- just a friend and a few months later one of my best friends parents kicked him out of home so he moved in with us. She had kids and my mate Max couldn't stand them so he started making life difficult for her and she moved out. He met a girl named belinda when he moved in with us and they have been going out ever since. He smokes pot all the time and she told him she would break up with him if he didnt stop so he did for a while, but took it back up again one month later and kept it from her. I have had several long term relationships but hadnt had a gf for a year and Belinda his gf said that her flatmate had seen my picture and wanted to meet me. I wasnt desparate so i didnt do anything about it and he kept saying stuff like it wouldnt work out if i did and that the other guy they lived with is chasing her etc.. then one night we all went out for dinner and she was a really nice. My mate kept trying to sabotage the night but I thought she was a great chick so i asked her out the next day and she said yes.

Max messaged me saying that he didnt want me to go out with her because it would ruin his relationship with belinda but I thought that was BS so we went out and had the best time I have ever had. When i got home max was drunk and he had sent me some abusive sms messages telling me to choose him or the ***** etc.. That reminded me of my pyscho ex gf and really pissed me off. I told him i will go out with anybody I want to. So Melissa and I started dating and Max made life at home very uncomfortable by either ignoring me or just yelling and screeming and punching holes in walls and childish sh*t like that we had a 10 month lease and couldnt break it so i stayed there and put up with it. Melissa and i had so much in common and every date was better than the last and I really started to like her a lot after 3 weeks we decided that we were going steady and one night when she picked me up to go to a party Max met her at the door and in front of everyone including his gf he gave her the personal collums and said next time find your next bf from there.

I told him to grow up and that he was acting like a d*ckhead and that i had had enough and was moving out. Melissa was pretty upset and when we got to the party he messaged her saying to ask me to explain a past mistake i had made from a few years back that involved the police. I did and she seemed ok about it that night i went back home and packed up my stuff and went to bed. the next morning i went to work and havn't been back since. Melissa and i spoke on the phone and she was angry at me for not doing more which is fair enough but we talked through it and ended the conversation on a good note.

Two days later she dumped me saying she couldn't overcome the past and she wanted a long term relationship ( which i also wanted) and that Max had appologised to her. I was very hurt and confused and a 3 weeks later decided to talk to her to see where she was at. She came to my work and i told her what Max was like and that he didnt want us to go out because he thought that she would find out about his drug habit and tell Belinda. Melissa then told me that belinda was smoking pot now anyway and that she wouldnt have cared. She said that she thought i was going to tell her I had aids or something ( i wonder where that came from).

When i told her I really cared about her her body language told me she didn't believe me. Try as I would I couldnt get her to change her mind about ending the relationship and she was very cold and callous towards me and my feelings. I know my so called friend must have told a whole bunch of BS about me to make sure she wouldnt go out with me again. I know she isn't coming back but it still hurts because i really liked her so much and i have waited 28 years to meet a girl that i got along with that well and that f***wit ruined every thing. I feel like i put up with all that sh*t for nothing and lost a lot of friends and a nice place to live and in the end it was all for nothing because melissa didnt stick by me.

Where did i go wrong?

could I have dealt with max differently?

Did she ever really love me?

How do I get over her?(I know there's no chance for a relationship,but I can't stop thinking about her and the whole situation)

Why did she believe all that crap he told her after all he had done to the both of us?

Thanks
M
I have decided to change the names on this post.

Last edited:

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is all that? I tried reading it several times and couldn't make heads or tails of what was going on with who?

uly55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok basically.......m's relationship was broken up by Max,because of Max's fear of his gf finding out that he was on pot.M's gf melissa believed Max and couldn't get over m's mistake that happened in the past.M is madly in love with Melissa and thinks that if marty hadn't have broken them up they would still be together.So should m have told Melissa straight away of his past mistake? Does he tell any future girlfriends or people in general what mistakes he did in the past? M can't do anything about max as max is holding the "mistake" against him by getting the police involved again.So I guess M just feels he is in a hopeless situation now and for the future.Hope that clears that up a little.It is very confusing!!

Uly

Last edited:

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hang ups are killer. Think of it as a small intrest level test she failed big time. With this much drama in the mix who knows exactly what was going on. Too complex and too close to home to be stable.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was Marks "mistake"?

Sorry but your friend is an AFC if he fell "in love" in three weeks.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are saying:

1. your friend marty is a biotch.
2. he completely sabotaged your relationship with bronwyn
3. bronwyn fell for it

right?

marty is a nasty, ugly person. you are a stupid schmuk for sticking around and letting him affect your life so. the girl may be gone because she had the sense to get gone, and she is only gone from you because you are sticking around!

if she left because of something a loser said to her, who she KNOWS is a loser, than that would mean she is consorting with a LOSER against someone she is supposed to genuwinely care about, well that would make her a LOSER, too. so LOSE HER. and good riddance!

uly55

Don Juan
Reaction score
trajhenkhet - I agree

Ronin I - I'm sure m would agree that he is an afc. That's why I'm trying to get him a pc and get him connected to this site, so he can start learning to be a DJ.As much as he would like to tell you about his mistake, he can't as there is still a possiblity he can go to Jail (which is what max holds over him).But he didn't kill anyone and any man could make this mistake!

iqqi - Your right Max is a nasty piece of work! M Knew him for 5 years and it wasn't till he moved in with max that he found out the truth.Max had me fooled too.He is the kind of person that always comes out looking like the good guy, when he isn't!

I've been telling him the same thing, move on. Melissa didn't love him, she just had an interest in him!

But one of m's main questions is, does he tell any GF's (or anyone for that matter) in the future of his mistake,or does he keep it from all his new gf's!

hopefully mark will be here soon, so I don't have to post for him!! :)

Uly

Last edited:

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main reason I asked what his "mistake" is is that it would help me to better understand if this girl has causeto hold it against him.

If it was something like a DWI charge, or marijuana possession or a bar fight or something - well those are things that a lot of decent guys could wind up doing and I don't think any decent girl would really hold it against him.

But if it's a legit criminal offense, then I dont blame her.

But one of marks main questions is, does he tell any GF's (or anyone for that matter) in the future of his mistake,or does he keep it from all his new gf's!

Depends on what the mistake is dammit! I'd say generally that kind of stuff is on a need to know basis. But, it all depends.

Did I say it depends yet? Cause it really does.

uly55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx for the words of wisdom trajhenkhet
She did fail the interest test and it was a bad situation to begin with, doomed from the start.

iqqi You are right I let it happen but I know better for next time.

Ronin I AFC, I cant deny that

Thanx everyone for your replys this confirmed what i was starting to think re the situation.
I allowed it to happen. never again though next time i will stand up for myself

M