Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I consider myself a fairly attractive person ... and I am only attracting unattractive men on Hinge"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: I'd hit it, but I'm sure she's a heightist. :mad:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To get more lays. Duh. Think Andrew Tate doesn't have one?
If you need to resort to Hinge for lays, you're not an attractive man.

Please don't tell me you consider Tate attractive.
Tate and cartoon exaggeration of skull and jawline.jpeg

What color is your Bugatti?
Bugattis are for wimps and pimps.

Real men ride motorcycles.
Brute Passo Gavia front shot .jpeg

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Well the g
If you need to resort to Hinge for lays, you're not an attractive man.

Please don't tell me you consider Tate attractive.
View attachment 12472

Bugattis are for wimps and pimps.

Real men ride motorcycles.
View attachment 12473
Well Tate is high value. If Elon Musk used Hinge, he'd slay as long as his wallet doesn't lead. But some muscled NBA player would get a lot of leads! High value men using these apps play by different rules.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's somewhere in the cute range on her looks. The only evidence we have of her looks is a roughly 1 minute video of her at home being casual. She might present differently if she were making more effort and she acknowledged that. I think it's good we're seeing her in a low effort point in time.

Her claim that she's fairly attractive is accurate and realistic.

We don't know how old she is. She looks reasonably young. She could pass for being under 30 though this video is supposed to be about women 30+ hitting "The Wall". It would be helpful if I knew her exact age.

I have no sympathy or empathy for her about dating apps hurting her self-confidence. They did that to me as well and I am also reasonably attractive. She has to find a way to deal with it. My suggestion to her would be to delete Hinge and other dating apps.

Where I think she gets it wrong is her claim that she solely attracts "unattractive men". She's likely being way too selective here. There are likely some men in her queue that are unattractive. I also believe that there are men in her queue that are a looks match for her that she is deeming as "unattractive". She seems unhappy that she's not attracting enough of the top tier men in terms of looks.

If she deleted the apps, re-calibrated her standards, and had a good day-to-day routine for meeting men in the real world, she could have a looks match boyfriend with a decent personality and job within 3 months.

my opinion: I'd hit it, but I'm sure she's a heightist. :mad:
She would have zero interest in you at 5'5". You would be automatically rejected for being too short. I'd estimate from that video that she's in the 5'7"-5'9" range. I'm 5'10" and while I wouldn't be automatically rejected by someone in that height range, it starts to get more challenging for me to get women starting around her height range.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the g

Well Tate is high value. If Elon Musk used Hinge, he'd slay as long as his wallet doesn't lead. But some muscled NBA player would get a lot of leads! High value men using these apps play by different rules.
The G? You can keep fanboying over that Romanian pimp, but Tate is not a high value man. High value women are not attracted to Tate, only OnlyFans/Camgirls and fanboys are attracted to Tate and his tasteless tacky bling lifestyle.

Elon Musk wouldn't go on Hinge, he already has to fight off gold diggers.

'some muscled NBA player' also doesn't need the Hinge hoes. They're standing in line at the dressing room.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than the fact she's slim, I don't find her attractive, but that's just me and it's 100% subjective. The way she talks, the entitlement, the superiority, the tone of voice are highly unattractive. I can't imagine a conventionally attractive man in his right mind going on dates with that woman.
I'd estimate from that video that she's in the 5'7"-5'9" range.
I'd say 5'4''-5'5''

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's somewhere in the cute range on her looks.
Other than the fact she's slim, I don't find her attractive, but that's just me and it's 100% subjective. The way she talks, the entitlement, the superiority, the tone of voice are highly unattractive. I can't imagine a conventionally attractive man in his right mind going on dates with that woman.
Your response was reasonable in acknowledging the subjectivity of it all.

I think the cute range is somewhere around a 6-7.5 on a 1-10 scale.

I'd rate her around a 6.5-7. I do think most men would rate her somewhere in the 6-7.5 range on a 1-10, which is why I said what I said initially.

This woman's accent is a generic accent for a United States woman. Being slim is a major advantage in the USA with high obesity rates. Europe's obesity rates are generally lower than the United States', which is why you aren't valuing it as much as a European resident. In her home market of the USA, men would tend to find her slimness appealing. That would help in the sexual marketplace.

She reminds me a lot of this woman.

Both women are cute range women who want top tier and consider their looks match (the next tier down but still above average) to be not acceptable. With the right day-to-day routine in the real world and a willingness to date slightly above average mid-tier men, she would be able to get a boyfriend quickly.

Her attitudes of entitlement and superiority are common for Millennial White women in the United States, which she is likely to be (1981-1996 births).

Her biggest problem is that she's too selective based on what she offers.

I'd estimate from that video that she's in the 5'7"-5'9" range.
I'd say 5'4''-5'5''
If she's 5'4'-5'5", that would be better for me in a hypothetical situation. Even if she moderated her expectations, she would reject a man at @MatureDJ 's height.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd say 5'4''-5'5''
Brother I agree with you no ass no tits yes she got a cute face and is slim so in my book she is a 6 but she probably thinks she is a 10 lmfaooo. 20 years ago women knew where they fit in, in regards to their beauty in 2024 women have become delusional and it's not just the simps and feminism contributed to this but also Chads/Brads pumping and dumping them so women conflate sexual market value with realtionship marriage market value

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman's accent is a generic accent for a United States woman.
Her accent sounds perfectly fine to me. It's the tone on voice that's the problem ... I get the strong impression she's not a sweet, feminine, submissive woman who would happily welcome a guy home after a day's work. She appears to be the kind of nagging, always finding fault kind of woman.
Also, did you spot the big white dog in the background? I imagine she expects a guy to be as submissive to her as that dog is (which probably acts as surrogate boyfriend).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you no ass no tits yes she got a cute face and is slim so in my book she is a 6 but she probably thinks she is a 10
She's in most men's cute range, including yours. She says she thinks she fairly attractive (accurate) but she's acting like someone higher than someone fairly attractive in the 6-7 range. I believe she has attracted some 6-7 looks range males on Hinge but she's been too selective and rejected them.

20 years ago women knew where they fit in
Things were not perfect in 2004 but there was less delusion.

in 2024 women have become delusional and it's not just the simps and feminism contributed to this but also Chads/Brads pumping and dumping them so women conflate sexual market value with realtionship marriage market value
Plenty of top tier men (aka Chads) will have sex with a woman in her looks range. It's common for a male 8.5+ to drop down 2-2.5 points for quick sex. If she's a 6.5 and has sex with 8.5-9.5 men (possible), she thinks that what she's entitled to have as a boyfriend. While a 9 man will have short term sex with a 6.5 woman, he won't commit to her long term. Only a woman who is an 8+ has a chance at getting commitment from a man in that 8.5+ range.

Her accent sounds perfectly fine to me.
I only mentioned her accent to point out that she's a USA resident dating USA market. Geography has some relevance at times.

I get the strong impression she's not a sweet, feminine, submissive woman who would happily welcome a guy home after a day's work. She appears to be the kind of nagging, always finding fault kind of woman.
I agree with this.

That attitude might not come across in pictures on Hinge but could come across in an approach setting or a first date (one arranged either from an app or a random approach).

did you spot the big white dog in the background? I imagine she expects a guy to be as submissive to her as that dog is (which probably acts as surrogate boyfriend).
I did spot the large white dog.

That large white dog is likely too large for most urban USA apartments. It looked like she was in a townhome or single family home and is a homeowner. Never married, childless females who bought a home without a man in her life often give off an impression of being very independent, and not the sweet, feminine, submissive woman. I have been on a few first dates over the years with that type of woman and it's not fun.

These wouldn't automatically be things that would come across on a Hinge profile but would get revealed in an approach or early stage dates. Some men would classify her as casual sex only, pursue the sex, and not commit to her if they are able to get the sex from her. Other men might quickly determine from an approach or date that they aren't interested in sex with her based on her attitudes.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't entitled to a man or any man, you must put the work in just like we do.