Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Cheated On My Husband To Secure Better Genes For My Children

ThereIsNoNumber2

Reaction score
http://doccool.com/cheated-on-husband-for-better-genes/

http://doccool.com/forum/welcome-new-member-introductions/philandering-wife/

Hello,
I am the Philandering Wife, 35 years old, I have been married to my hubby for 5 years. I guess I am what you would call a "professional adulteress." I have cheated in every relationship I have ever been in, including my marriage. I am an infidelity expert and I am very discreet. I have read a lot of material on infidelity. How to have affairs and not get caught. The pros and cons of having affairs. Why we have the urge to stray. How cheating can enhance your reproductive success.
So basically, I know infidelity and I am very good at it. Not once has my husband shown suspicion about my affairs nor does he know that our two children were fathered by my lovers. I cheat for a variety of reasons. I cheat because of the thrill of the clandestine affair. I cheat because I love bedding men. I cheat because I wanted my children to have good genetics, which my husband cannot provide.
Let me make one thing clear: I love my husband. He has given me a comfortable and stable life. Because of his great job and his ability to provide me and my children with resources, I will never divorce him. Like I said, I cheat because I enjoy it and I NEED it from a recreational and reproductive standpoint. I have never thought about the possibility of him finding out about my affairs and the children's paternity because it won't happen. I am confident about that.
I joined DocCool.com to be a part of a community where I am not alone. It is nice to be in a forum where there are many women who are in the same boat as I am. I look forward to ranting and raving about my extramarital adventures with everyone!
-PW
Sounds like a story right out of Sperm Wars...

She is honest about it. But this is fvcked up, and I hope her husband eventually finds out, hopefully before he has grandchildren.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her husband is likely a cuckold who won't do anything about it. She does not "need" this.....she just enjoys it and keeps doing it because she can.

You really can rationalize anything.

ThereIsNoNumber2

Reaction score
I love how she calls herself a "professional adulteress", talk about rationalizing being an unfaithful cheating wh0re.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I feel like you would know if two children weren't your seed.
yeah sure ...

Tell that to the happily married cuckolds that are breadwinners in %25 of every marriage in the US.

They probably feel like the same. That they would know (!) if they are raising other people's children.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
paternity tests at birth should be compulsory

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this was written by a woman, nobody here will be very delighted to talk about this. This sounds like something off the TV.
If written by a troll, there's plenty of other sites to go hit. Happy hunting

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so far over the edge that it could easily be a parody by a male feminist.

Any woman who goes looking for naive, highly moral, 36-year-old virgins to ravage (and tell all before the divorce) . . . is criminally insane.

Screen, screen, screen.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
^^^
This.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I work in the child support system and actually asked a child support attorney why they don't make this mandatory. HER answer (surprise) was that it would break up too many families when the child needs an intact family the most. The idea is to let poor old dad develop feelings for the kid so that if things fall apart, he will be too emotionally invested to not care for the kid, even if he knows its not his.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
I work in the child support system and actually asked a child support attorney why they don't make this mandatory. HER answer (surprise) was that it would break up too many families when the child needs an intact family the most. The idea is to let poor old dad develop feelings for the kid so that if things fall apart, he will be too emotionally invested to not care for the kid, even if he knows its not his.
if this is the de facto answer to paternity tests, then it shows just how much the system is against men

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
That kind of reasoning is so backwards. If anything, making paternity tests mandatory would make some wives second-guess infidelity if she was sure to be found out in the event of a pregnancy. This actually would keep families together.

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bloody hell! It's times like this you wish 4chan would get a hold of this and dox the b!tch!

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ThereIsNoNumber2 said:
http://doccool.com/cheated-on-husband-for-better-genes/

http://doccool.com/forum/welcome-new-member-introductions/philandering-wife/

Sounds like a story right out of Sperm Wars...

She is honest about it. But this is fvcked up, and I hope her husband eventually finds out, hopefully before he has grandchildren.
This guy is beta. But either way, the fact that this chick thinks her behavior is ok and is rationalizing it just shows what some women are capable of. I don't feel too bad for the guy, but those kids didn't have any choice in the matter.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing new here , most people know this truth even if no one admit it , women look for the best genetics with the best resources , in the west we are seeing men who are very tolerating with women and they forgive what ever the woman do if she just give some silly excuse. I was reading another woman saying "I wouldnt get kids from other men if I wasnt sure my husband wouldn't mind that or at least will not leave me after he knew the truth "

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else think this is absolutely amazing jerk off material?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a trolling masterpiece, it seems like its written either from a woman trying to crate strong emotions in men or simply a man elaborating the concepts that men usually share in locker rooms or at work.

Its simply too well elaborated, it doesnt miss any point wheter is the "good genetic", the differential between love and lust and the poor victim.

Dont get me wrong this stuff happens quit often and makes perfect sense but a cheating woman doesnt write it like that, it would be less logical and argumentative and more focused on how she feels.

I say its a trolling, a really good trolling pieace.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Agreed. I smell KJ man. Way too much theory. All it needs are some "community" buzzwords like red pill, and it will be a KJ masterpiece lol.

Does this happen? Yes. But I don't think women talk about it in this way.

Some guy with a cuckhold fetish has a sticky keyboard and a slow computer lol.

And he's stirring up drama to get more website hits.

Who Dares Win said:
I think this is a trolling masterpiece, it seems like its written either from a woman trying to crate strong emotions in men or simply a man elaborating the concepts that men usually share in locker rooms or at work.

Its simply too well elaborated, it doesnt miss any point wheter is the "good genetic", the differential between love and lust and the poor victim.

Dont get me wrong this stuff happens quit often and makes perfect sense but a cheating woman doesnt write it like that, it would be less logical and argumentative and more focused on how she feels.

I say its a trolling, a really good trolling pieace.