I Chase, They Retreat

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the great ****ing conundrum. I simply don't get it.

Do girls, or do they not, like it when you show interest? When I was younger, I was led to believe that any girl who knew you liked her in high school would mercilessly dump you. This led to me protecting my feelings and acting mostly like an ass around women - and still not getting laid.

Then, I saw on pickup forums that many members - did- telegraph their interest when hitting on women. So I tried that. And now, I hear that the girl likes a challenge, and a little mystery...

On and ****ing on it goes...

What do you think?

When I show interest towards a girl clearly flirting with me, texting her and stuff...she doesn't respond. I get frustrated. I move on. I see the girl later, and interest level is CLEARLY high. I text again. no ****ing answer. This has seriously happened like, 15 times in a row now...

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One word, attention *****s. Wait, that's actually two but you get the point.

Titan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a mixture- give IOIs (Indicators of Interest) and IODs (Indicators of Disinterest).. This confuses women and makes them feel like they have a chance with getting with you but at the same time they aren't sure- so chase you harder to gain you approval etc.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are like cats, you chase them-they run. If you just sit there ignoring them,they'll come sit in your lap and purr when you pet them. SO when you play it cool,she'll set up a situation where you end up able to seduce her. EVEN THEN, 2 steps forward,1 step back. Make her wonder if she's going to be able to seduce YOU. THEN do her like a man.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with Titan and Sodbuster. Try giving some fake compliments that are really masked insults. Women take pride in how they let the world see them so be like "I like your hair" and when she answers "adfhajksfhdajksldhfajklsdf" say "IMAGINE how good it would look if it was WASHED" lol another good one is "I like that shirt" she answers " thanks I got it at (some freaking store u don't know) and then say "It's amazing how well it hides your belly" They will freaking chase like crazy, it specially works on extremely HOT women.

Also they the whole "You're not my type" game or be like "You're beautiful" then when she answers (wyewruiryweorywire) be like "*sighs* It's just too bad I'm not attracted to you " and then walk away, you'll freaking freeze them and she'll fiiiind you

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They sense Outcome Attachment Disorder. Don't worry, men all over the country are discovering the magic pill for OAD: getting a better life. It goes in hand with what sodbuster said, they crawl in your lap when you have a life and a strong sense of self, they think you are too strong to need them and thus see you as "dating up". When you chase, they smell weakness.

But of course it is upon us to pursue. It's the price we pay for not having to deal with menstruation and pregnancy and all that bs, we are MEN! So to pursue without chasing is the idea.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I completely agree with Titan and Sodbuster. Try giving some fake compliments that are really masked insults. Women take pride in how they let the world see them so be like "I like your hair" and when she answers "adfhajksfhdajksldhfajklsdf" say "IMAGINE how good it would look if it was WASHED" lol another good one is "I like that shirt" she answers " thanks I got it at (some freaking store u don't know) and then say "It's amazing how well it hides your belly" They will freaking chase like crazy, it specially works on extremely HOT women.
What the ****? Why try and be clever about it; just straight out call her ugly or fat, Robyn923b, I'm sure you will get much more pu55y like that

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, usually when a girl retreats there is good reason - THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED. One thing if she is shy, but a shy girl doesn't run.

What do you enjoy doing? Maybe that will lead somewhere.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Listen to your Uncle sodbuster!

Understand that you gotta get yourself together before bringing a girl in your life. BTW confuse women. Make them wonder whether or not they like you. Make them chase you. Women are hard to understand no matter how old they are. Stop trying to understand them and understand this entire post. This will help you out.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make all the moves extra boldly, but act super aloof.

Ask her out on dates, but dont care about it.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
the great ****ing conundrum. I simply don't get it.

Do girls, or do they not, like it when you show interest? When I was younger, I was led to believe that any girl who knew you liked her in high school would mercilessly dump you. This led to me protecting my feelings and acting mostly like an ass around women - and still not getting laid.

Then, I saw on pickup forums that many members - did- telegraph their interest when hitting on women. So I tried that. And now, I hear that the girl likes a challenge, and a little mystery...

On and ****ing on it goes...

What do you think?

When I show interest towards a girl clearly flirting with me, texting her and stuff...she doesn't respond. I get frustrated. I move on. I see the girl later, and interest level is CLEARLY high. I text again. no ****ing answer. This has seriously happened like, 15 times in a row now...
The reason you're so confused on this question is because this question isn't even valid to begin with. You can't ask if girls like if you show interest or not because that's not the issue.

It isn't about whether or not you show interest but rather how you go about doing it. You should show interest, because if you don't then how on earth are you supposed to proceed? But how you show interest will determine whether you succeed or fail. And that is where all of this material comes in.

Pick-up material/theory is supposed to help you show how to go about showing interest, which (to be incredibly vague) is all about showing value.

And you can play the whole "mysterious" game with push/pull technique like others have described in this thread. This gives you the frame, which portrays value. You can also, if you're confident enough, just go the direct route and surpass all of that. It's all really just a matter of personal preference; as long as you're projecting value the rest is secondary.

Does that answer your question?

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the DJ Bible --- also read Pook and Antidump and....etc,etc,etc. It's all explained. Bible link at bottom of page..... bla, bla, bla. Over and Out.

The Greek

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Women are like cats, you chase them-they run. If you just sit there ignoring them,they'll come sit in your lap and purr when you pet them. SO when you play it cool,she'll set up a situation where you end up able to seduce her. EVEN THEN, 2 steps forward,1 step back. Make her wonder if she's going to be able to seduce YOU. THEN do her like a man.
That's assuming you're enough of a man to pique their interest level to begin with.

The Greek

Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
The reason you're so confused on this question is because this question isn't even valid to begin with. You can't ask if girls like if you show interest or not because that's not the issue.

It isn't about whether or not you show interest but rather how you go about doing it. You should show interest, because if you don't then how on earth are you supposed to proceed? But how you show interest will determine whether you succeed or fail. And that is where all of this material comes in.

Pick-up material/theory is supposed to help you show how to go about showing interest, which (to be incredibly vague) is all about showing value.

And you can play the whole "mysterious" game with push/pull technique like others have described in this thread. This gives you the frame, which portrays value. You can also, if you're confident enough, just go the direct route and surpass all of that. It's all really just a matter of personal preference; as long as you're projecting value the rest is secondary.

Seconded. Excellent.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
solid advice given so far.

"outcome attachment disorder"

the DSM V is comming up soon, I'm pretty sure the APA should consider adding up this as a new disorder.

anyway, yea have an overall indifferent attitude.

Hit on them like there was no tomorrow, do whatever you want, make them belief you are interested.... but behind these actions build a powerful presence that says:

"you know what Im only doing this because I know the game and I can get you if i want... but im going to qualify the hell out of you, and if you fail, you are gone."

no word need to be spoken, its just your attitude and the way you deliver it.... even if you tell them that you like them within a powerful confident indifferent attitude, and they KNOW THIS!!, then it will work.

the problem here is that you care about the outcome, and you are changing behaviors based on what's going to help you get them.... you havent developed an identity with your own style which for you would work regardless whether you get a woman or not.

you are still in the process of discovering what works and what doesnt, one day it will click for you, and then you going to internalize it, and when you become the skill, then you will create magic, and you will always have a woman on your side.

good luck

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:

this is something that i couldnt really grasp for some reason but thats clears it up perfectly..thanks JLAY

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Dog said:
What the ****? Why try and be clever about it; just straight out call her ugly or fat, Robyn923b, I'm sure you will get much more pu55y like that

Haha, well this works best for me; it gives the impression you're being an AFC and makes her thing "ohh..another one of these guys," and then BAM! you take it riiight away from her and she will love you for it.

These work the best on highly attractive, stuck up women who think they're the sh!t.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Haha, well this works best for me; it gives the impression you're being an AFC and makes her thing "ohh..another one of these guys," and then BAM! you take it riiight away from her and she will love you for it.

These work the best on highly attractive, stuck up women who think they're the sh!t.
I once told a girl I thought she might be a lesbian, and that she needed to prove me wrong. She proved me wrong.

Anyway, this thread kind of reminded me of the Tao of Steve.

1rst Rule of Steve

2nd Rule of Steve

3rd Rule of Steve

john_trenor

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has to sense that you’re the guy she’ll have to work on winning over. Mystery creates interest. Being a good listener is very powerful because once she finishes talking women will naturally wont to hear your side of the story. If you make it obvious that you’re attracted to her, she’ll know all she needs to – she holds all the cards and can move on to see if there’s something better. On the other hand, if she doesn’t know if you’re really interested, she’ll stick around. She’ll talk as long as she needs to, to find out. This is where the confidence part comes in, you have to engaging yet firm.

You have to pace yourself and learn the art of proper timing. If you’re the kind of man that eagerly rushes to make her sexually attracted to you, then you won’t be happy with the results. Slow down (don’t forget about creating that sense of mystery), and only progress to the next step of seduction when you feel its right. Trust me, you’ll feel it and know if you stop rushing things.

You have to play some games with her. No, I’m not talking about screwing with her mind – that’d make you a passive-aggressive boy, not a seductive man (sorry, but it’s true). What I mean is, you have to show a woman that you can be playful and have a fun side to you. Making women laugh is key to attraction, so you’ve got to loosen up and bring out your fun side. These are just some of the attributes that will make you more successful. Good luck and stay well.:up: