Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I CHALLENGE all of you to take pics and post them

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, these bodies are not much compared to me. Flyguy IM me at duke9087 and you all will see what I have been talking about to you for such a long time.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigManB69:
Guys, these bodies are not much compared to me. Flyguy IM me at duke9087 and you all will see what I have been talking about to you for such a long time.
Mmmm, I think you too should go to talk to sogay.com instead of here...

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember that aol sn.. ur machoguy.. i know i remember that SN.. anyways IM me on AOL/AIM.. sn is flyguy3663

Reaction score
I don't normally post in this section but here's my pic anyway.
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=K8NEKMH&key=GTY

I'm 35 now and been body building since I was 19. I've always been into bulking up and have never really had a decent go at cutting. I'm more into strength training, my personal best bench press is 370lb. I'm 5'9" and 250lb. I'm proud of my physique (I look much better with clothes on) but obviously won't be giving anyone any advice on how to cut. (I don't post in this section because I don't think there is a great deal to say about body building unless you're into steroids or getting the last 5% fat of your body).

[This message has been edited by Alpha male Female Catcher (edited 10-06-2002).]

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, cut it up.. why not drop to 230 and keep ur strength??

btw - good numbers on the bench

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't duke9087 machoguy123's SN? I'm confused now...

DJKondor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mansfield woodhouse, nottinghamshire, england
wats with ever1 wanting to bulk up, i do karate every friday for 2hrs, at home i do 50 nose to floor press-ups and 100 situps, another 50 squats. thats reasonable imo to say im 15, i believe im fairly fitter then everybody else who goes to my school, ill try to post a pic, but i dont know how i dont have a camera, n if i borrow my mums an take a pic of me care chested, she'd think im a poser!

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo theres like 80 guys that post here.. why have only 5 or so shown their pics???? somthin tells me a lot of you arent as built and shyt as u say..

soshyopathe, wheres the pic?
diesel?
viroid??
don_jaunabee lol??

DJKondor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mansfield woodhouse, nottinghamshire, england
i wouldnt go mad on bulking up, just build up your six pack, and you shoulders and you should be fine, being bulky wouldnt help a track cyclist

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll regret this, but why the hell not... it's a pic from last summer (been lifting a good amount since then). Oh and the eyes are blue not red

http://pics2.hotornot.com/pics/HS/H8/NL/KE/KYOUN8RWUQYF.jpg

oops, didn't see the shirt off part. oh well, it's what I got right now...no digital camera with me.

Robby

[This message has been edited by rbd (edited 10-10-2002).]

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flyguy3663:
yo theres like 80 guys that post here.. why have only 5 or so shown their pics???? somthin tells me a lot of you arent as built and shyt as u say..

soshyopathe, wheres the pic?
diesel?
viroid??
don_jaunabee lol??
Yes, I agree. It is NOT hard to get a picture. I also wonder whether such people like Lorenzo, Viroid, and Diesel are fakes.

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. It is NOT hard to get a picture. I also wonder whether such people like Lorenzo, Viroid, and Diesel are fakes.
What would make us fakes?

Even if we were fat bald old men or 15 year old skinny punks...we would still have more knomwledge than you about heatlh & fitness.

most of the bodybuilding gurus are skinny dweebs.

------------------
"Fear is for...getting your confidence." -STEVEN HELLER, PhD

"Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious!" - FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viroid:
What would make us fakes?

Even if we were fat bald old men or 15 year old skinny punks...we would still have more knomwledge than you about heatlh & fitness.

most of the bodybuilding gurus are skinny dweebs.

I agree that you guys have a good knowledge of health and fitness.

W

wheelin&dealin

If I were to take a guess as to what these guys look like, I would say that they are big strong guys with a high % bodyfat. You know the type of guys I'm talking about, the ones that lift heavy weights but slack off on the cardio. The typical strong but fat football player physique.

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheelin,

yea i used to but i been watchin what i eat and doing some cardio to. right now ive slimemd down a ton and almost have my 6 pack back.. anyways tho yea a lot of dudes go heavy but slack on diet and cardio. i know i dont want that look lol..