Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I caught oneitis

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
I caught oneitis because I was spinning only one plate. She's not even hot to begin with, but idk arghhh. Help, I won't have access to girls at home and since this is final exam week, no parties :(

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks I couldn't stand her a week ago, but I think her interest level lowered and it caused mine to increase for some reason.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks I couldn't stand her a week ago, but I think her interest level lowered and it caused mine to increase for some reason.
So... Flip that script.

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go Away

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these cats on this forum are mentally ill. I promise you. Quit attention wh0ring like a female and making multiple threads. Quit asking for help because there is unlimited resources on this website that will help you with a multitude of different issues. The reason you are not successful with woman is because your a$s is lazy. Quit crying, quit complaining. The only way your going to become successful with woman is to put in work. I'm tired of some of you guys on here coming to the forum to post a million questions and when the experienced playas help you out you just ask more questions. This sh!t ain't going to be easy if you don't put in hard work.