I can't think of anything worse than "settling"

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.5 years of working hard is progressing when you set your mind and discipline to your goals. How's your progress going @CuddleJunkie?
Very good! Currently I have 2 girls in rotation, one being the hottest one (to date) I'm banging. She's the youngest too! My body is at its best (still a long way to go to my goal, but hey, I was fat as **** when I began), my career path is going in my desired direction and, most important of all...I'm working on an academic book (Aristotle)! The biggest thing you can do to improve fast, I've say this before, is working on your social circle skills. Getting in contact with people that bring you girls, opportunities to work in projects, to travel with them, to learn new things about the world...really a game changer.
In 1-2 years I'm moving to a BIG city, which should even give me more opportunities.

I'm hitting a rut tho, I won't be able to work any harder on my career, as I have to make some time in order to be able to progress anymore...so that's a bit frustating. I will keep focusing on wisdom, game, and lifting. Who knows, if I have a good experience with Aristotle I might keep on writing about the classics! The West need to get in touch with it's roots, lots of people going back to vikings and other barbarians whilst overlooking the Greeks and the Romans...something to fix and that I would like to work in!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.