Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't take it anymore!!

Sexorcist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, I really need some help here I don't care if this is just about getting a good old fashion booty call but I need some assistance with another problem that's been killing me...

Alright, This girl came into my life (she approached me) about 5 months ago and we've been seeing eachother ever since... We're not officially dating, but it sure as hell seems like it because we talk/see eachother almost everyday. Her reason for not wanting to go out with me is because she already has a boyfriend, but the guy is going to school somewhere in asia for like 5 years, so she's kind of cheating on him with me... She claims that she loves the guy and that she talks to him everyday. The thing that's been killing me is that she says she doesn't know if she really likes me or not.... but she wants to stay my friend. I really like this chick and I want to go further with her. I don't consider myself an AFC with her because I always argue with her, i'm not always nice to her, and I've tapped that ass multiple times. She says that she "doesn't want to like me" because she wants to wait for her hubby to return and live happily ever after with him... Should I wait for her, is there a chance that she could really begin to like me? Or does she really have the ability to control whether or not she has any feelings for me?

please guys, i'm being torn apart with this

Reaction score
What this hor is telling you is that the other guy has a brighter future than you do and she is going with the money!! You pimp hors - not have a relationship with them!!! :rolleyes:

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
Sexorcist said:
Sup guys, I really need some help here I don't care if this is just about getting a good old fashion booty call but I need some assistance with another problem that's been killing me...

Alright, This girl came into my life (she approached me) about 5 months ago and we've been seeing eachother ever since... We're not officially dating, but it sure as hell seems like it because we talk/see eachother almost everyday. Her reason for not wanting to go out with me is because she already has a boyfriend, but the guy is going to school somewhere in asia for like 5 years, so she's kind of cheating on him with me... She claims that she loves the guy and that she talks to him everyday. The thing that's been killing me is that she says she doesn't know if she really likes me or not.... but she wants to stay my friend. I really like this chick and I want to go further with her. I don't consider myself an AFC with her because I always argue with her, i'm not always nice to her, and I've tapped that ass multiple times. She says that she "doesn't want to like me" because she wants to wait for her hubby to return and live happily ever after with him... Should I wait for her, is there a chance that she could really begin to like me? Or does she really have the ability to control whether or not she has any feelings for me?

please guys, i'm being torn apart with this

No, there is no chance that she will begin to like you. Reasons

1. If she liked u she would never say she wants to wait for hubby to return to live happily ever after.

2. She says she only wants to be friends with you. those are the words of death in a relationship.

You should just play the game keep banging her, and realize she will never like you the way you want her to like you. Let her be a Fvck buddy.

You say your not being an afc. Wrong u r being a total AFC. This girl doesn't want to be with you and u are trying to make it work and falling for her.

My remedy keep her as fvck buddy, don't be serious about being with her, Bang some other girls.

Peace

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is using you for sex. Yeah, girls do it to. I noticed the way they do it is different than guys though because they get caught up in an emotional rationalization of what they are doing to assauge any guilt they might feel. For women, emotional connectivity is more closely tied to attraction, but she is still using you. Whether you are okay with this or not is up to you.

Bhockeyplaya

Reaction score
hey **** buddies is a goal for most men. I mean if you really wanted a serious relationship this probably wouldnt be the forum anyways.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How easy was it to hit? Are sure you want a relationship with this chick? Doesn't sound very relationship worthy if you ask me. Is she phucking anyone else? It's all in the details. BTW, I don't know the broads intentions but if I had to put money I'd say you could prolly put the cuffs on if you were intent on doing that.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't wanna be your bf, so you should just continue to use her for sex and sex only. A **** buddy. If she has a bf or hubby and is fvcking you, then she is not relationship worthy. If you got into a relationship with her, she would cheat on you also. So just continue treating her like a hor if you want to. She seems to like being treated like one.