Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cant stop eating junk. Please help!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With my current job situation its really hard to invest money into foods that could make me healthier and help me lose weight. In currently 6'1 and 190 and I just see my belly extending week by week. Its discouraging and makes me incredibly angry when I lift up my shirt to see it.

Its just really cheap and convenient to eat junk food, and its hard to know where to start when it comes to losing weight and eating right on a limited budget. I'm starting to lift again but I know it won't be enough.

What can I do? Help!

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi is right, plus if you have someone who owns a sam's club card, buy in bulk.
What do you buy? I am sure I can find a much cheaper alternative.

Metzgermeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can force yourself to stick with it for a month or two, you'll wonder how you ever put junk food in your body. I've been eating healthy for years now, and candy tastes disgustingly sweet and fast food actually makes me physically sick.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't buy junk food at home and you can't eat it. And for gods sakes stop drinking soda...worst thing ever...it leeches minerals and vitamins from your body

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah once you stop eating junk food you won't miss it. Stop eating junk, stop drinking pop (maybe once in a blue moon), start eating right and drinking water and you will feel like a million bucks. And its not even true that all fast food is necessarily junk; Chipotle tastes better than any burger n fries and it makes the perfect excursion once in a while.

The "time" argument is lame, "I only have enough time to do what I feel like doing" is bs. If you are like me and cannot eat in the morning (it's not that I don't have time, I'm just not hungry in the morning at all) just buy boxes of protein bars and use those when you have to move fast, Wheaties "Fuel" bars are my favorite.

The price you pay in diligence is rewarded when you first start feeling better and then after you start seeing it in the mirror. The name of the game is to be totally mindful of everything you eat or drink; "think before you eat" would be a good bumper sticker for it.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah once you stop eating junk food you won't miss it. Stop eating junk, stop drinking pop (maybe once in a blue moon), start eating right and drinking water and you will feel like a million bucks. And its not even true that all fast food is necessarily junk; Chipotle tastes better than any burger n fries and it makes the perfect excursion once in a while.

The "time" argument is lame, "I only have enough time to do what I feel like doing" is bs. If you are like me and cannot eat in the morning (it's not that I don't have time, I'm just not hungry in the morning at all) just buy boxes of protein bars and use those when you have to move fast, Wheaties "Fuel" bars are my favorite.

The price you pay in diligence is rewarded when you first start feeling better and then after you start seeing it in the mirror. The name of the game is to be totally mindful of everything you eat or drink; "think before you eat" would be a good bumper sticker for it.