Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cant stand this about my self...

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth_Qurashi said:
hey dont call him a *****, that doesn't help, even if u have a good point that's constructive, it'l only make the other person resent you and have a closed mind on your comments
hmm you're right. Maybe I should write shorter posts since he has ADD and all you know. Might not finish reading a longer post. Perhaps I should insert a funny comic or picture here and there to keep their attention too..

Actually I don't care what people do. He can keep popping pills and live in denial and I will still sleep well at night, be happy the next morning, and continue to improve myself tomorrow. This continues the theme of my point is that you are in control of your destiny. If you're currently NOT in control, GET in control. Enough riding a box and wheels down the hill. Get a fvckin steering wheel and guide your life somewhere worthwhile.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
As for colossus yes I have the same problems and yes that DOES make me lazy, but not weak and a huge pvssy like you because I accept responsibility for it and try to constantly change. I may fail 200 times in changing but all it takes is one success and I'm through the barrier. Yes I still procrastinate but I've improved a lot from before. You just need to try harder. I honestly don't even think you're trying. You and everyone else these days just wants a magic pill to cure their life problems. You think the second you take this pill, your ADD will be cured and since it was the only thing holding you back, you'll be successful after that. Keep dreaming.

Since you want to move into insults, why dont you tell us what you are doing with your life and what makes you a success. You dont have a petty clue who I am or what I've done with my life, so naturally I cant take your insults personally and these retaliatory assumptions you are making just make you look like a p!ssed off teenager. Tell us big man, what have you done with your life? How many degrees do you hold? How many girls have you laid? What's your profession?? Demonstrate to us what big balls you have.

Furthermore, please point out the exact line where I averted responsibility and blamed it on a ADD. I'll give you a hint, it's not there.

I suggest going back and reading the entire thread from the beginning to see what a hypocritical clown you've been. Then go lift some weights or hit your little brother to quell some of your teenage angst.

lakeshore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
This happens to everyone chief. The difference is some people decide to reread the passage 20 times until they GET IT and others give up and resign themselves to a lower grade, less comprehension, or some obscure disease.

Thats exactly right.

There definitely ARE people out there with significant psychological or physical issues that need medical attention BUT that is soooo unlikely and 99.999% of the time you will not have anything close these problems.

So like DF said, everybody reads a page in a book and by the time they get to the bottom have forgot what they just read. The difference is some people close the book and turn on the tv and others REREAD it until they GET IT.

and the fact that you even have short term goals and are aware of your level of achieving them puts you waaaay ahead of most people already. You just need to keep at it. Keep going and you'll get sh*t done eventually.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Since you want to move into insults, why dont you tell us what you are doing with your life and what makes you a success. You dont have a petty clue who I am or what I've done with my life, so naturally I cant take your insults personally and these retaliatory assumptions you are making just make you look like a p!ssed off teenager. Tell us big man, what have you done with your life? How many degrees do you hold? How many girls have you laid? What's your profession?? Demonstrate to us what big balls you have.

Furthermore, please point out the exact line where I averted responsibility and blamed it on a ADD. I'll give you a hint, it's not there.

I suggest going back and reading the entire thread from the beginning to see what a hypocritical clown you've been. Then go lift some weights or hit your little brother to quell some of your teenage angst.
Not sure why you're still taking this personally and getting angry trying to blow me outta the water with your questions. I have plenty of degrees, currently a consultant for a big firm. Google the top 3 big firms in the US and pick one of them, you'll have a 33% chance of picking the right one.

That petty stuff aside, what do I do to improve? I use a simple excel spreadsheet that I use to list everything I do in a week. Not the times, but just the activities.

After that, the next 2 weeks I record down exactly how much time I spend on each of those things. After that I cut out what is crap, and try to minimize time wasted.

This has been working well, and although I dont' ALWAYS make the right choice in choosing between watching TV and working out, I am at least cognizant of my choice and later I feel bad, and tend to stay on track for a week or two before slipping again. But the important thing is I'm trying, always pushing against the natural flow that tends toward lethargy and the path of least resistance.

I have not yet learned to love hardship, stresses, but my endurance has improved. I came into this thread because it's a huge problem for me, and I'm working on it, but as always there are things to IMPROVE about your methods and learn form other people. To me, Popping pills and blaming ADD is not what I'd call an improvement. I'd rather not resign myself to something I can't control.

Look around you, look at the influential people in the world. We all are born, roughly the same unless you're maimed. Unless you came from a super poor family/super rich family most of us are middle class. But besides all that, there is one constant and that is time. Bill Gates has the same 24 hours in a day that you and I have. It's all about how you spend it. Why can some men do 100x more in the same 24 hours while we wack off and watch TV? It's a choice. There is no magic pill, there is no cure for laziness. There is only accepting that responsibility. Taking risks, trying knowing full well that you will fail. But getting up again and repeating the hell the next day. Change is long term, I don't expect to change right away. But today will be tough, and tomorrow may be tougher. But I know as long as I keep trying and finding new ways to improve and BETTER MY LIFE, one day the rough tomorrow won't exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzvFAcbS0RE&feature=related

^that is what I am talking about in 30 seconds.