Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't stand her, but I want to one night stand her

Sexorcist

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, the title says it all... this girl wanted me to hang out with her a couple days ago and we barely even know eachother. So I go there and get to know her, and I hate her. I'd like to hit it and quit it, and at first I thought she had the same intentions for me because we made out the first time we met... but now she wants to hang out and go on a date and she gave me her number... the thing is I don't want to even be seen with her. How can I let her know this and get what I need without saying it directly... I know for sure that she's a freak but she's playing around with me saying she won't sleep with me until 6 months after seeing her, f that....

Is she playing a game or trying to go out or what? help! :cuss:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

vegasorly

Banned
Reaction score
Sexorcist said:
haha, the title says it all... this girl wanted me to hang out with her a couple days ago and we barely even know eachother. So I go there and get to know her, and I hate her. I'd like to hit it and quit it, and at first I thought she had the same intentions for me because we made out the first time we met... but now she wants to hang out and go on a date and she gave me her number... the thing is I don't want to even be seen with her. How can I let her know this and get what I need without saying it directly... I know for sure that she's a freak but she's playing around with me saying she won't sleep with me until 6 months after seeing her, f that....

Is she playing a game or trying to go out or what? help! :cuss:
This whole generation is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.Look I don't care what you do. Go ahead, bang away at those skeezers. Myself, I don't think it is a good idea to do so. How well could you possibly know a girl after 2 hours? Enough to sleep with her? This is the point I'm trying to get across. What these people seem to not understand is, is that you are sharing your body with someone when you have sex. Plenty of bad things could happen when you do this. How much thought could you possibly give this in what, 2 hours? Oh, and Sexcorcist, I'm quite capable of speaking on my own behalf. I appreciate the help, but I'm not in any real need of it, so thanks, but no thanks. So as of Jul 21, 2006 do what ya' want. You wanna bang sluts after 10 minutes, go right ahead. When you wake up the next morning pissing out razorblades, just remember I told ya' so.

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you wont listen, but dont talk to her anymore. You noting going to hump her. believe me she isnt as dumb as she appears to be.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
vegasorly said:
This whole generation is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.Look I don't care what you do. Go ahead, bang away at those skeezers. Myself, I don't think it is a good idea to do so. How well could you possibly know a girl after 2 hours? Enough to sleep with her? This is the point I'm trying to get across. What these people seem to not understand is, is that you are sharing your body with someone when you have sex. Plenty of bad things could happen when you do this. How much thought could you possibly give this in what, 2 hours? Oh, and Sexcorcist, I'm quite capable of speaking on my own behalf. I appreciate the help, but I'm not in any real need of it, so minutes, go right ahead. When you wake up the next morning pissing out razorblades, just remember I told ya' so.
Jeeezuz, want a tissue lady? :cry:

I liked the "your an animal with no morals" bit, that made me laugh you sounded like an ex of mine.

But what the fvck was this?
vegasorly said:
Sexcorcist, I'm quite capable of speaking on my own behalf. I appreciate the help, but I'm not in any real need of it, so thanks, but no thanks. So as of Jul 21, 2006 do what ya' want.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy, that guy has issues.

"Oh no, these guys want to get laid! What a catastrophe!"

cjyogz

Don Juan
Reaction score
just go out on another date with her and make urself sound really boring, talk about urself and only you, make yourself seem like ur full of yourself, then hopefully she'll lose interest in you.

If this doesn't work, say you wanna have 10 kids and ask her to marry you or something like that. Just make sure she won't marry you, before you ask.

Sexorcist

Don Juan
Reaction score
vegasorly said:
This whole generation is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.Look I don't care what you do. Go ahead, bang away at those skeezers. Myself, I don't think it is a good idea to do so. How well could you possibly know a girl after 2 hours? Enough to sleep with her? This is the point I'm trying to get across. What these people seem to not understand is, is that you are sharing your body with someone when you have sex. Plenty of bad things could happen when you do this. How much thought could you possibly give this in what, 2 hours? Oh, and Sexcorcist, I'm quite capable of speaking on my own behalf. I appreciate the help, but I'm not in any real need of it, so thanks, but no thanks. So as of Jul 21, 2006 do what ya' want. You wanna bang sluts after 10 minutes, go right ahead. When you wake up the next morning pissing out razorblades, just remember I told ya' so.

hop off my nuts, I know the consequences of having sex and I don't need you to reiterrate some **** that I've already thought about, then try to sound like some tough ass, elderly women about it at the same time. What do you think the intentions of, I can safely say, over 50% of the members on this board are? BANGING HOT *****ES, what a god damn surprise! Kiss and tell? what the hell am I kissing and telling about I'm asking for advice, which is the purpose of this god damn message board, and apparently you didn't provide any so why say anything at all. You sound like what some on here might call a typical AFC. Creating some "morals" to compensate for your lack of game... I'm sure if an HB10 walked your bedroom butt nakedl, you would do her on the spot, what's the difference when you're trying to attract someone within a short period of time? only the fact that you don't have the skills to attract anyone, AFC boy... When you're 35 and sitting in your room beating your meat to some myspace photos of your lover who you went out with for 6 months and didn't lay, remember I told ya' so.