Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Can't Get ANY Girl

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I haven't posted on here in about 3 years now. My problem: Girls want nothing to do with me. I haven't been laid in about four years now (I'm 28 years old). I've tried online dating, been on four one-off dates from POF and always got the same answer when I asked for a second date: "You're a really nice guy but I just didn't feel any chemistry, sorry." (These four dates happened this year.)

Sometimes I'll be walking and see girls looking at me, i.e. making eye contact, with a huge smile on their face, and when they walk by me I hear them say something to the person beside them and laugh. So I'm getting laughed at by females. Other times, girls just look at me condescendingly. Or, if they have to talk to me (e.g. cashiers) they usually do so in a quiet monotone voice.

I've become increasingly angry and bitter towards the opposite sex because of these things. This is what's happening lately: I'll walk by an 8/10 in the mall and say things like "stuck-up sl*t" when she's in earshot. Practically every day I'll orally abuse a good-looking female because they've been treating me as garbage and a joke. I feel good when I put these females down, since that's what they're doing to me.

This misogyny isn't getting better. Every day I'll hear a disparaging remark from some ***** or see them looking at me contemptuously. I feel my behavior towards these *****es will only escalate.

What can I do about all this? I see no light at the end of the tunnel. Things are only getting worse.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you bro.

I have only been on a date ONCE in my life and that was when I used to be a huge afc (which I'm not surprised it didn't went no where).

What's worse is that I hit the gym really hard like every day and have gotten on great shape and its like nothing.

I haven't started cursing out random chicks but looks like I'm on the same path. The only joy I'll get is from putting them down.

My opinion is to start getting professional help. I already made an appointment to talk to a psychologist.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
I feel you bro.

What's worse is that I hit the gym really hard like every day and have gotten on great shape and its like nothing.

I haven't started cursing out random chicks but looks like I'm on the same path. The only joy I'll get is from putting them down.

My opinion is to start getting professional help. I already made an appointment to talk to a psychologist.
The bold is how it is for me too; it's the only pleasure I get from the opposite sex -- making them feel as bad as they make me feel. Seriously, getting laughed at and ridiculed daily takes its toll.

I'm seeing a psychologist at the moment, but I'm not seeing many positive results from it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
B$tchy women are like bullies. They attack those that they sense will be most (negatively) affected by them. It's sadistic in nature.

I still get the occasional eye roll or the lady that gets up when I sit down. But rarely do they say mean things or laugh at me anymore. I guess they sense that I no longer give a flying F (or at least care much less than I used to).

Getting to the point where they hardly affect you is key. As for HOW to get there, I don't know.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How good do you guys look ? Don't believe when they say looks don't matter. So how would you rate yourselves ? And how females rate you ? Do some research. Cuz I dont think females would laugh at you unless you have some problem.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
How good do you guys look ? Don't believe when they say looks don't matter. So how would you rate yourselves ? And how females rate you ? Do some research. Cuz I dont think females would laugh at you unless you have some problem.
I'm no better than a 6. I've slept with six girls to date. I'm kind of awkward and clumsy in real life. I'm also shy and look like a person who won't fight back.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
B$tchy women are like bullies. They attack those that they sense will be most (negatively) affected by them. It's sadistic in nature.

I still get the occasional eye roll or the lady that gets up when I sit down. But rarely do they say mean things or laugh at me anymore. I guess they sense that I no longer give a flying F (or at least care much less than I used to).

Getting to the point where they hardly affect you is key. As for HOW to get there, I don't know.
Which is why I give back to them.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schwank said:
I'm no better than a 6. I've slept with six girls to date. I'm kind of awkward and clumsy in real life. I'm also shy and look like a person who won't fight back.
That is not much of a problem, lots of guys are like that. And what exactly are you guys doing to meet girls ?

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
That is not much of a problem, lots of guys are like that. And what exactly are you guys doing to meet girls ?
Since I no longer have a social circle, the only girls I've been getting dates from is off dating sites like POF.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I no longer have a social circle, the only girls I've been getting dates from is off dating sites like POF.
There you go...

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you guys have friends to go out with, to clubs, parties, concerts or hollyday events ?

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
There you go...
The never-get-a-second-date thing is annoying and frustrating. However, what really gets me is the way complete strangers -- namely females -- treat me. They don't know me but they treat me like trash. They're prejudiced.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
Don't you guys have friends to go out with, to clubs, parties, concerts or hollyday events ?
No. I lost all my friends when I gave up drinking and drugs. All I do now is work, lift, eat and sleep.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schwank said:
The never-get-a-second-date thing is annoying and frustrating. However, what really gets me is the way complete strangers -- namely females -- treat me. They don't know me but they treat me like trash. They're prejudiced.
That is weird, are you sure you don't have any kind of problem on your appearence/behaviour ?

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schwank said:
No. I lost all my friends when I gave up drinking and drugs. All I do now is work, lift, eat and sleep.
Then you need to get new ones, and give preference to the ones who dont do drugs.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I look goofy. I've seen pictures of myself. I look okay facing the camera, but from the side I look goofy. I act normal in public, except for the occasional oral lashing I give a female in passing.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you tell me cuz I don't know. I think I'm very good looking.

Look at my photos here

http://www.meetme.com/member/48472586

I know I had some problem with my wardrobe but it's getting fixed.

Also I'm trying to pack up like 15-20 more pounds.

OH YEAH!! I don't really have any social circles. I only have ONE friend and he's the best. I been trying to get into more social circles but its hard and people usually forget to invite me to events and stuff.

I have a positive and outgoing personality and yeah I can be clumsy sometimes lol but I learn from it. I usually very smooth. I just hate when girls I fancy never pay attention to me and think THEY are BETTER than me? Fvcking slvts!

I have had many chances to actually get laid if I wanted to but I'm the type that I refuse to lower my standards.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
Then you need to get new ones, and give preference to the ones who dont do drugs.
I've tried a variety of social clubs and whatnot to make friends. But I'm 28, and everyone has by my age acquired a solid social network and it's hard for newcomers to penetrate it.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
Here you tell me cuz I don't know. I think I'm very good looking.

Look at my photos here

http://www.meetme.com/member/48472586

I know I had some problem with my wardrobe but it's getting fixed.

Also I'm trying to pack up like 15-20 more pounds.

OH YEAH!! I don't really have any social circles. I only have ONE friend and he's the best. I been trying to get into more social circles but its hard and people usually forget to invite me to events and stuff.

I have a positive and outgoing personality and yeah I can be clumsy sometimes lol but I learn from it. I usually very smooth. I just hate when girls I fancy never pay attention to me and think THEY are BETTER than me? Fvcking slvts!

I have had many chances to actually get laid if I wanted to but I'm the type that I refuse to lower my standards.

The only thing I can think of is the way you present yourself, your personality and what you say.

You've got the looks down, you're in great shape, dress well and if those cars are yours you have money.

I don't see how or why you couldn't get any girl in the world with what you have based on those photos.

If you take the naughty ninja approach on pof and okc, I bet you would get tons of lays.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
The only thing I can think of is the way you present yourself, your personality and what you say.

You've got the looks down, you're in great shape, dress well and if those cars are yours you have money.

I don't see how or why you couldn't get any girl in the world with what you have based on those photos.

If you take the naughty ninja approach on pof and okc, I bet you would get tons of lays.
I have tried, IT HASN'T WORKED!! I'll try again next year when I bulk up a little more and gather better pics.

My goal is to look like a model. I'm just a little pissed I haven't gotten results yet.