Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i cant eat eggs any longer

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of them, Ive been eating like 10 a day only for like the last month and just thinking about them makes me want to be sick

I've been frying them in a pan and making them into scrabbled egg, sometimes cooking with grated cheese some times just pain egg. I've tried doing raw eggs but I can't get them down, so far this week I have not eaten a egg since monday morning

Any suggestions on what I can do, about this I know i need to get eggs down me

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you tried mixing raw into a shake?

tried mixing a little bit of bacon or sausage into scrambled eggs? red or green peppers? milk or cream? cook 'em double boiler style so they come custard-y?

also, you can do a million things with hard & soft cooked eggs.

one of these days i'm going to poach an egg just for kicks.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i need to get eggs down me
well, not really, there just another source of good protein but you don't NEED it.
Are you eating them all with the yokes ?? You could try just eating the whites with 1 whole egg for every 5 whites and cook it with vegetables like an omelette without the cheese.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this way with cottage cheese...just too much of that sh!t in too little a time. I cant stand looking at the stuff anymore! :nervous:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mix them up with water, so they're not so viscous, and drink them raw. Or as Throttle said, put them into shakes.

Egg recipies

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mix my eggs in the morning shake too. At first, it tastes like nut sack but I got used to it after awhile. When I get into situation like yours, I just stop eating eggs for couple of days so my body and my taste buds "forget" about them. After which, I have no problem drinking/eating them.

Or better, take a deep breath and just down them like no tomorrow.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heres what you do, 2 scoops whey (preferably strawberry flavored from ON brand), 4 eggs, 1 banana, 1 cup oats, blueberries/rasberries. ice, and it will taste like a smoothie. Great morning shake. I drink this shake twice a day.

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya, I got that way too when I was cooking them..

Putting them in shakes worked great for me however. The main shakes I make with eggs are:
1 apple (cut up removing the core), 4 eggs, water, fiber + 2scoops whey
3 eggs, half cup oats, water + 2 scoops whey

before working out:
3 eggs, water + 2scoops whey

Maybe like others said you just need to add more to your shakes so the egg flavor doesn't overwhelm ya..

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like everyone else has been saying just put them in blended shakes you can't taste them. You could also just up the steak and take a break from them. Or get a cook book, bring a chick over and practice some stuff, makes for a good day 2.

future_strongguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to get tired of eggs quickly too. I used to eat them raw, but not anymore. I like them better scrambled, but they're still not my favorite food.

I try change my foods for ever meal. This why I don't really get bored; the new smells make me hungry. For example:

1) eggs
2) fish
3) beef
4) chicken
5) fish/eggs

I thaw the food I am cooking for the next meal as I eat the meal before it. This way the food is freshly cooked when I eat it. Thank goodness for the George Foreman grill!

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks fellas, at first I couldn't get enough of them, loving the **** out of em. Think ill try them in the shake. cheers

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the big culinary misconception with eggs, and the reason many people have trouble eating them in quantity:

Eggs are an accessory food item. Prepare them as such.

The reason all the suggestions in this thread work is because eggs are being used to enhance the flavor of some other food item. The eggs themselves simply take on and enrich the flavor of whatever items they are prepared with. From a culinary perspective, if you take eggs and treat them as the primary driver of flavor, you are going to get tired of eating them very quickly as they offer little in the way of stimulating appetite.

I've learned that the secret to eating in volume - especially protein sources - is to prepare food in a manner in which flavor is paramount. The litmus test I ask myself when trying to procure new food ideas is "would this be acceptable if served in a restaurant?" Or, in the case of items which would obviously wouldn't belong in a restaurant (e.g. 6-egg protein shakes), "Does this taste so good that I could eat/drink it over and over again and never get sick of it?"

Try approaching eggs from this angle, and see if it changes your disposition towards them.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what, i think eggs are great and all, but i agree with redpill that they taste better when eaten in combination with something else..

there were times in my childhood that we were so poor, eggs or peanutbutter or beans were our only source of protein for few weeks at a time. eggs are cheap and can be cooked so many different ways, tasting different each way. however, one can not live on eggs alone, and just like any other food, you will tire from eating them.

so if you tire from eating them, go on a spurt of eating something else for a while, and later you will crave an egg again.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill makes a great point, try different flavoring/seasoning/spicing.

I use hot sauce on eggs all the time, I mix the eggs with ground beef and vegetables, i put chicken and eggs into a tortilla, put some hot pepper rings into the eggs in the cooking process..

There's lots of stuff to do. The raw eggs never really appealed to me, I couldn't manage the smell of it with my shakes, so I just eat them scrambled, and do a whole bunch of things to them.

Get creative mate :)

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
i got tired of eggs to, raw or cooked.

i also got tired of tuna i havent eat it in 2 years

yuck

buy some protein shakes and eat steaks all day.