Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Can't Believe that worked !!!!

Doofus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought it might be interesting to start a thread about something you tried that worked, and when you look back on it, it really shouldn't have.

I've got one.
A mate of mine has this cute sister, and one night the boys were out and we were all pretty wasted. I'd met her heaps before, but we hardly spoke to eachother.
She came and met us when we went for food before going home, as she was driving her brother back.
Anyway, being drunk and not caring I positioned myself next to her at the table. Then in the middle of the conversation I just put my hand on her leg under the table and left it there. Continued the conversation with her and everyone else pretending everything was normal. During the conversation we were talking about email and she got mine and my other friend's. When we finished eating I took my hand off her leg, kissed her goodbye on the cheek and went home.
Anyway, I got emails from her, my friend didn't. She said that it drove her crazy with the hand on the leg and she had a dream about me. She also said that she had broken up with her bf and the lack of sex was driving her mad. I just replied basic chit chat.
A couple of weeks later there was a party and she turned up with her brother. She was basically all over me, kept asking questions, and by the end of the night I had scored her in the backyard. Heavy petting, slipped some fingers in
, and she kept offering me to drive somewhere and "get food" for everyone...ie wanted it in the car
I decided best leave it alone (she was a mate's sister). She got my number from her brother's phone, called me the next day when I wasn't home and I didn't call back. She went on holidays shortly after and I basically gave her the cold shoulder. Now we just say hello and chat as if nothing had ever happened.

Anyway. Love to hear some other weird stories

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, the higher the girls interest level in the guy, the easier she will make it for the guy. If a girl is interested in you and is chasing you, then (at first) an AFC can score. Most married guys out there are AFC's, and they still managed to get married.