Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't believe some of the threads I'm reading lately...

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lisahoney said:
But when a man does it... the women is just supposed to stay and take it?

I can definitely understand your complaint, however it seems that now that the roles have somewhat reversed, men are not as accepting of an "open" lifestyle.

Before, a lot of men would embrace that kind of behavior as long as the wifey stayed mum in the background.

Now that women are starting to explore THEIR options, I am noticing more and more of these types of posts from insecure men.

I am not saying you are insecure in any way, shape or form... just my observation.

While I certainly applaud a 100% monogomous relationship, options are so varied now that those standards are becoming hard to live up to.
I don't think anyone is suggesting that women should stay there and take it. If I ever cheated on a girl I would fully expect her to leave me, the difference being that I have never, and would never do that.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lisahoney said:
While I certainly applaud a 100% hypergamous relationship, options are so varied now that those standards are becoming hard to live up to.
Fixed.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women actually don't have many more options than they used to. Now their hypergamous natures have been released, coupled with a false sense of entitlement in that they all believe they deserve the highest status male available, their options are actually limited. Because now, anything less than George Clooney and it means they have settled, and they can't have that - it goes against their entitlement paradigm.

So they spend their 20's endlessly pursuing that which is unattainable....no man is good enough for them. Until one day, in their 30s, they find they will indeed have to settle. Except that no one their age wants them. Men in their 30's are dating younger hypergamous sluts.

So they end up alone with their cats.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Listen guys,

I know most American women are no good and have lot's of options. I know our society is fuvked beyond repair. I see the 60 percent divorce rate in the States.

But;

NONE of these things should let a woman walk all over and spit on your face and make you sit there and take it. The problem is not women or their behavior at that point, it's YOU. I am focused on man's behavior, not how the girl is acting. If you act like you don't want to be treated a certain way, you will attract people who will treat you the way you want to be treated.

Forget about women and their behavior for a second. Let's focus in on why men CAN'T BE ALONE. That is a feminine quality. I don't recall seeing any movies, reading any books, or hearing stories of men not wanting to be alone. I usually would see the opposite (when I was a teen in md 90's), I would see a man alone and doing his thing, and a woman wanting to be with him after he pursues her. I think the idea of being alone is forgotten today. The internet and tv shows have a lot to do with this. They potray men who are alone (but strong and productive) as losers.

When I go on a date with a girl, she asks me "Falcon, how come you have never been married? How come you don't have kids?". They act like there's something wrong with me. Even though in the real world, the fact that I haven't been divorced or have kids at 33 is a positive, rather than a negative (I bring less baggage into a relationship). The girl looks at me as if I'm "undesirable" in an LTR or something. She can't believe that I have been without a wife for this long, divorced, or have a bastard somewhere. It's very strange. I'm a man, I don't need to be married. If I were a woman at 33, then sure, she has a point. Your's truly is like wine, gets better with age. Aging is harder on women.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Being a Don can be a lonely life. Not putting up with crap and walking away is being a Don. Willing acceptance of being alone is being a Don. Recognizing North American women for what they are is also part of being a Don. You cannot truly become a DJ until you have internalized this shyt. Only then will you become what women seek. The irony being, you will have no problem meeting women anymore.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
When I go on a date with a girl, she asks me "Falcon, how come you have never been married? How come you don't have kids?". They act like there's something wrong with me.
I get this all the time. I just come back with "Sweetheart, I'm too smart to get married/have kids."

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
I'm a man, I don't need to be married. If I were a woman at 33, then sure, she has a point.
This is the nuts and bolts of it; ALL women (yes, I said "ALL") presume that social dynamics should ALWAYS default to a feminine imperative. In essences everyone, male or female, should agree with any social dynamic that benefits the feminine. So, for example, the automatic presumption is that there is something innately wrong with a childless, unmarried Man of 33 because there would be something wrong with a childless, unmarried woman of 33. Without even an afterthought you are cast into what would benefit a feminine frame and a female ideal. To the feminine mind (of both women and feminized men) this is just the way the world is.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This alone would save many of the forum goes so many headaches.

Rollo Tomassi said:
Monogamy is not the goal, it is the last resort.
Ever since I've read that line from Rollo, it's changed my entire dynamic on not only how I approach situations with women, but how I approach life itself and being a man.

If more men thought that way instead of being shamed into the "You need to be married with kids" social convention... this forum would have a LOT less posts.