Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cannot believe she did this!

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, am I in shock, my LTR 3.5 yr girl said today that she would be staying in a hotel in the same city we live, thursday and friday beacuse there is a convention from work and the lectures and such may finish late in the night.

She said she is going to stay in the same room with a girlfriend of hers and that this convention is very important. I said I did not like the situation and that it is illogical that her company pays for hotel rooms for people that live 20 minutes away.

I guess that with women you never know.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h_amati
Man, am I in shock, my LTR 3.5 yr girl said today that she would be staying in a hotel in the same city we live, thursday and friday beacuse there is a convention from work and the lectures and such may finish late in the night.

She said she is going to stay in the same room with a girlfriend of hers and that this convention is very important. I said I did not like the situation and that it is illogical that her company pays for hotel rooms for people that live 20 minutes away.

Wait one minute there studley. Companies do this sort of thing ALL THE TIME, especially if it is a convention that is going to run late which they sometimes do.

Chill out. Don't be OR ACT insecure ... that in itself is a deathknell. If you question the fidelity of your GF or her interest level in you, then just be quiet about it and watch her actions and wait and see. Do not confront her or she'll simply camoflauge.

Get it?

And, read the DJ Bible.

On-top

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I cannot believe she did this!

Originally posted by prosemont
Wait one minute there studley. Companies do this sort of thing ALL THE TIME, especially if it is a convention that is going to run late which they sometimes do.

Chill out. Don't be OR ACT insecure ... that in itself is a deathknell. If you question the fidelity of your GF or her interest level in you, then just be quiet about it and watch her actions and wait and see. Do not confront her or she'll simply camoflauge.

Get it?

And, read the DJ Bible.
Well said.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Atleast she is beinh honest with you! Look the thing you need to understand is a girl is going to cheat on you if she wants to! She will either do it in front of your face or behind your back!!

So the thing you need to do is just sit back now, you told her you don't like it. If you persist you will make her pissed and if all of this is a legit work thing, she will look at you like a jealous over-reactive chump!

M.A.C.

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she is sent to other cities to work frequently, no problem with that.
Thing is she once said she would have to stay over the weekend because she would finish late on saturday and would like to do some sightseeing and return sunday night. No problem, I thought, but then I remembered she has a guy friend that lives there. When I confronted her about it she said that her "friend" would not even be there that weekend.

I said, well I know you are meeting your friend there, that is why you are staying. I understand you need to work, if you are not on Saturday's last flight to here you can forget about me.

And whaddaya know, she showed up on that very last flight!.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL...you have problems with insecurity.

Why would she leave you?

And if she does, would the loss be intolerable?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand where he is coming from on this.

I'm not saying she's upto anything - and every relationship is different.

But you've described 2 times where she's been a little fishy with you. 1 - working away and wanting to see the sights where she has an guyfreind - and 2 - wanting to stay over in a hotel in a city that she lives in.

This is the bottom line.

if you think that she will play you - dump her. Next her. get rid of her.

If you can't handle this chick because she's going to do these kinds of things (in the future also) - dump her get rid of her.

Either you can handle it - or not. But if you can't leave. Don't wait around and make her and your life miserable. Find someone who has the same ideals and opinions as you.

It sounds like you can't handle it - so move on. Because if you don't, you'll probably force her away with your actions.

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the main problem, she has acted fishy before. But now she has gone for almost a year without any fishiness and now this. Go figure.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW two nights of total freedom, dude what are you upset about? :D

Seriously though, there must be a reason why you are so insecure about all this. Has she cheated on you before? Either that or you are reading too much into things.

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she has cheated. I'm dating other girls also. But why do I care about what she is doing?. I should be happy she goes away.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I should be happy she goes away.
It's not that, you want her to stay! If you don't, why are you dating her in the first place. What you should be thinking, is that if she cheats, it's HER loss because YOU are the prize here. ;)

Quarters

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Engetsu said.

If you think you should be happy or if you are, why did you make this thread in the first place? I think you do feel insecure, probably because she already cheated on you. Isn't it the past? It's been three and a half years, didn't you settle down some of them "trust" issues? Also, IF you're dating other girls...it seems you don't really take your relationship seriously. Why get pissed if she goes away?

Prosemont said some good stuff too.

My two cents.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she has cheated. I'm dating other girls also. But why do I care about what she is doing?. I should be happy she goes away.
I'm sorry ... maybe I didn't read this right. I thought I read "WELL, SHE HAS CHEATED."

Would you mind explaining how and the circumstances of her cheating? She cheated on you? When and how did you find out and how did all that go? I'm very interested and might find this helpful.

Thanks.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me a break....

This is obviously a F'd up relationshiop - she's cheated on you - your dating other people.....

Sounds like a great realtionship.

Your right, why do you care? In fact it sounds like you don't.... Let her go, she can Fvck someone from work and you can go out and date.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey h_amati ... I've been sitting here for about twelve (12) hours now awaiting your response ... how 'bout it?