Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can do it all with 223, 9mm and .22lr.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and guess what, guys, I can actually CARRY an M4 in 223, a .22lr conversion unit for that AR-15, and a Karh CM9 in a front pants pocket holster, while wearng the bugout pack. The pocket rig is the daily ccw set up, so why toss it for something different just because shtf, hmm? How does a gun you aint GOT help you any?

A Leatherman that's WITH you sure is able to help you a lot more than a big chest full of Snapon tools, 20 miles away when your car breaks down. :) A 223 can eaily BRAIN big animals, at TWICE the range at which anyone can chest hit them with an arrow. Since guys do the bowhunting thing all the time, obviously the 223 can take big critters, if doing such is actually needed. The .22 conversion unit caliber swap takes but 20 seconds. the conversion costs $150, weighs but 3/4 lb and groups 2" or better at 50 yds, plenty of accuracy for taking small game, or braining men, livestock, dogs, or deer to 50 yds. :)

The shorty AR, if set up with a 12.5" barrel, and 6.5" of silencer, is still a handy package, yet it can can group 4" or better at 300 yds, with a scope, a silencer,, match bthp ammo, a drop in trigger job, free float tube and bipod. The silencer makes it easy to teach a young girl how to do this, in 1/2 day, if she has no shooting experience (ie, no bad habits to break)

With the right reloading components, the pocket 9mm can safely drive a 3- segmented, 45 gr (solid aluminum, hollowbased) bullet to 2200 fps, for 500 ft lbs of power, yet it's still quite contolable in rapidfire. At impact, each bullet breaks into 3 fragments, with the front 2 nose pcs tumbling off to make their own separate wound channels, while the flat faced rear segment continues on its original path. Such hi-v bullets are also armor piercing on concealable, "soft" body armor, so they are currently illegal for "non-cops" in the USA. However, if shtf, all laws will be meaningless, to include silencer laws.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Don't have a dozen guns, have dozen friends and always be right. You reek with weakness.
I'm starting to agree. Look at his post history. He seems like one of those guys who has a strange fascination with weapons to impress other guys with his gun jargon and numbers, while at the same time creeping women out, which resorts to him making posts such as this:

metoo said:
Sheesh, what a bunch of sad sacks. Get out and DO something, make something of yourself, and the women will come, in time. Wth WOULD she want some gutless nobody nerd? Any woman who WOULD settle for a "man" like that is a woman you definitely don't want in your life.
He writes this, however, one of his most recent topics talks about joining a Filipino mail order bride website and how much $10 will help those women, while at the same time promoting a college loan scam that will apparently make him rich.

I've never seen a field report from this guy, and most of his posts are either whiny or approval seeking.

Get your sh*t together son.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get my beer and popcorn. I'd love to see you shoot 4" groups or better at 300 yds with your .223 shorty AR with a silencer.

I call BS on this.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ this thread.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so who says I need to shoot such groups, eh? life didn't START until men could do such things, or what? What if I "only" poke a hole in your guts at that range, wtf you gonna do about it, eh? except crap your pants, scream for your momma and flop around on the ground. YOU go hunt for 12 friends, bud. SEE if they are around for you when the shtf. :)

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dude your posts are classic. xD

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay dude, that's great that you have the area of "emergency survival" handled. But it's pretty obvious that you don't have "success with women" handled yet. And hence your presense on this forum.

However, stop feeling the need to prove yourself to us. If you're trying to qualify yourself to a bunch of guys on the internet, it can be safely assumed that you qualify yourself to girls as well.

I have no idea why some men try to attain superiority over other men by neurotically learning about weapons. Maybe to compensate for a lack of social success? Whatever it is, it's apparent that you may have some deeper issues.

As I said, get your sh*t together. Your threads tend to be about questionable methods of making money and third world women, they never ask for help about how to get women.

You offer little value to this forum.

From what I've seen on here during my short time as a moderator, keeping this up will lead to a ban down the road for failing to post relevant material.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should take that 223 and that 9mm with the fragmenting projectiles and go hunting grizzly bears in Alaska. Make sure you use the silencer, so that you can hear the last scream of the young girl you are currently instructing.