Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Broke up with My Girlfriend

LegendaryGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic posts by maknmovs and doom of words. I know this thread is 6 years old but it still holds. I too recently have broken up with gf and i plan on working out and doing things i've always meant to do. :box:

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deagleclaw said:
In my experience through my own past and others as well, I've found that it often takes 1 month of healing for every year of the relationship before you're ready to get back on the horse.

Time heals all wounds. Trust me. Love fades for those we leave. It lingers for those who leave us. It never leaves for those who pass away.

For right now, you might want to go for a few rebound chicks. They help.

Deagleclaw out.

------------------
Your friendly neighbourhood Irishman,
Deagleclaw out
Last time I checked time never waits. It's what you do with those months that matters. If you try to think about her all the time even two years won't heal it. The only thing that will make you feel alright is if you know she's alright. That's why it's hard for you. It will be easier if you know she's happy.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DoomOfWords666 said:
If I can survive a broken heart so can you bud. I was fooled but I was fooled bad. I was tricked by my beautiful ***** of an ex wife in to getting married. I still lover her and always will in a way because there are some girls you never forget even if it ended as badly as mine did.
She clamed to love me and told me a lot of lies and made a lot of promises to get me to agree to get married to her. I wont lie I was in love and even now I have mixed feelings of love and hate for her. We where happy for about six months and then she changed. I was working twelve hours a day for four days and then off for four as a correctional officer at the nearest T.D.C.J maximum security prison. All she would do is lay around the house and watch t.v. or hang out with her friends.
I finally told her that I was going to leave her if this did not change, because I was sick of doing everything working, cleaning the house, taking care of the bills and much more. She then proceeded to stop taking her birth control so that she got pregnant and I would stay.
This worked for a while but when my son was three and a half months old I confirmed some suspicions that I had for a long time. I quit the prisons because the job was getting to dangerous. I felt that even though I would make less money I need to be around for my son and not dead. I got a job for an industry running a shredder machine recycling tires. Shortly after I had started the state shut them down for E.P.A violations so I was out of work.
So with all this free time all I did was look for another job and take care of my son. My wife however did not stop her daily routine of going to she her quote unquote friends. I was suspicious of this because I never met any of these friends and she could never prove to me anything she was saying was true.
She got to the point were she would go out at night to see them, sneak off when I was sleeping and bring the home when I was out looking for a new job. So I followed her one night when she left and I had dropped my son off with my mother. I did not catch her in the act but I saw her car that I had bought coming back from a dirt road at he lake so I knew that she had to be with another man.
I followed her back to the town we live in and sat at a convince store across for the local grocery store where she had pulled in. I then witnessed another man get out of the driver side set of my car and get in to the only other car there at 3:45 a.m..
I went and picked up my son and went home while they stood there and talked and waited on her to get home. She of course lied to me about it when she got home and I played it cool. I went the next day to find a job or so I said I really went to file for divorce and used all our savings to do so.
I returned home that night and told her that we should take our son to my mothers and drop him off so we could spend some time together just her and i. We did and as soon as I got her home I was going to tell her but I did not know even although as angry as I was how hard it would be. she ended up giving me head before I told her and hell I think she owed me that much.
I was crushed my world had been ripped apart everything I knew was a lie and I felt like I had nowhere to turn. She was my best friend and my lover and she had done me worse than I had ever imagined she could. I was depressed for a long time because I had let her fool me from the beginning because after we separated she told me that everything had been a lie but she said she still loved me. I found this hard to believe however since she got pregnant by a 17 year old kid before the divorce was final and moved in to live with a 25 year old man to take care of her.
So now I am a 22 year old father of a two year old son and I live back at home with my parents. I have however not let this slow me down I have gone back to school and I have full custody of my son. I am doing everything I can to make a good life for my son and I have in the last year and a half since I left my ex have had more girlfriends than I did the 19 years prior to us meeting.
So I guess my point is that no matter how bad you have been done and no matter how sad your story may be someone else always has it worse. I am sure my story is not the worst there is and I know countless others have been hurt too. But the big thing is you will never forget your ex's if there was love there remember her how she was and thank God that you can I try all I can to remember the good times and how my wife was before everything went to hell.
doom, i salute you, man. cheers. very inspiring, indeed.

britiny_9

Banned
Reaction score
pain :really vary hard pain

sorry friend ,
i have no any tips for this pain because love is very a worth thing as well as best thing of the world .
but i have a suggest to you that now you can try online dating service for another girlfriend.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
britiny_9 said:
sorry friend ,
i have no any tips for this pain because love is very a worth thing as well as best thing of the world .
but i have a suggest to you that now you can try online dating service for another girlfriend.
Online dating? Are you kidding?