Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i bombed out again

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well today i tried my first approach on a pair of girls
i went up, eye contact and smiling the whole way, and sat my ass right next to them
they were receptive for a while, but as soon as the lecturer started talking, they began talking amongst themselves, and basically ignoring me

i felt like a schmuck, and after the class just smiled, said see you around and left

perhaps i'm not understanding the whole cold approach routine?

i think i'm stuffing it up initially
i am very confident now, and strong eye contact and a smile is no problem at all
it's just i kinda stall on what to say. and i definitley do'nt wanna do that lame crap "what degree, what school what..."

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did well.
First attempt, had their attention for a while.
Remember, you just said THEIR. Two not one.
Pretty good for a first go I think.

They could have just brushed you off totally.

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the only reason they were interested is that they weren't really speaking much to each other when i came onto the scene
possibly why i picked them - they looked bored

but how do i go about increasing efficiency?
i tried another approach today at the cafeteria, and bombed out bad...they barely said anything, and gave me odd wtf looks
so i just left

perhaps i'm better off mastering approaching singles first?

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how your situation went, but it seemd like a problem I sometimes have.

You need a spark or somin, you need to comment on something and get a little conversation going, you should do that as soon as you can, that way theres not tension or akwarndness during the class. Its during class so its hard to do this, but some friendly talk between you and them during the class is good.

and btw you didnt blow anything... blowing it would be burping in thier face or farting or something.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't bomb out dude. You approached two strangers and met two new girls. That's a success. Now they'll at least be more likely to talk to you than some AFC that was too scared to say anything.

But I see a problem with your attitude. Not only did you title this "bombed out" but also "again". Let me ask you this, before you approached did you EXPECT to bomb? It seems like you did. If you are expecting to bomb and expecting girls not to like you then THEY WON'T. That was the problem I was having for months. I would do all this work to meet girls but deep down I never imagined any of them liking me, and I already defeated myself regardless of what I did. You should listen to Brian Tracy to learn how powerful expectations like this are and how to control them. If you won't do that, then at least try to visualize a successfull approach before you approach.