Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I BET YOU CANT gues what happens next!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This just happend recently... If your guess this right, you got Don Juan in you..

Girl was supposed to come to my place (she is confident, aggressive type, we dont really know each other, I just can feel she is interested in me), I was late comming outside to get her, its hot, by the time I get her from outside and bring her into my house she is pissed and frusturated... She is on the couch and I am in the kitchen and realize I need to do the dishes... She is still frusturated... I completely ignore that fact and selfishly say "Baby, can you do me a favor, I really need to get this dishes done, I am running late (we were supposed to leave to go somewhere), can you do the dishes for me?" She is shocked (i.e. I just made her wait ouside (I was in shower for the longest time), she is pissed, been complaining and I am asking her to do DISHES!!!!... SO.. she THREATENS TO LEAVE...

I get up, walk over to the door and say "You know what baby, I had enough with your whinning, why dont you grab your sht (refering to the purse) and get the f.uck OUT! (as soon as I say it, I open the door to the outside)" (KEEP IN MIND, this another example of the MENTAL ABUSE technique, i.e. modified push/pull)

So GUES WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?!?!?!? Answer... To be continued....

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she pulls the old quid pro quo on you huh

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
The correct answer is: you seek validation from a message board and made up this painfully unrealistic story. You win 100 points if you succeed in making a termination to this fraud that is as idiotic as the incipit. Good luck! Convey my salutes to your imaginary punk girl.

"...and while she was washing my dishes her p*ssy started to drip wet from the enjoyment. Seeing all of this, I became Superman and started to fly, using my 35-cm long **** as an helicopter rotor..."

Reaction score
Aerospace said:
The correct answer is: you seek validation from a message board and made up this painfully unrealistic story. You win 100 points if you succeed in making a termination to this fraud that is as idiotic as the incipit. Good luck! Convey my salutes to your imaginary punk girl.
"
Aerospace, you should read some bibliographys of real life PIMPS, this story (which is %100 real) is nothing compared to some of the things PIMPS pull off...
and you still don't know the whole story, beucause I have yet to tell you what happened next.... :moon:

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be sincere... who gives two sh*ts about your history? Don't you realize you're always connected to this forum? Get a real life, and stop being a fraud. It's so easy to just see through you, trivial and useless keyobard jockey. What's the point in this thread? The utility of all of this? I'm sick and tired of all of you! Do you take solace in being ridiculized and acting like an idiot? Don't you have something going in your life? F*cking disconnect now, along with your 30 posts in 3 days!

Reaction score
The point is...

Aerospace said:
To be sincere... who gives two sh*ts about your history? Don't you realize you're always connected to this forum? Get a real life, and stop being a fraud. It's so easy to just see through you, trivial and useless keyobard jockey. What's the point in this thread? The utility of all of this?
The point is, that MENTAL ABUSE (modified push/pull) works, and I am giving a REAL life example, i.e. instead of saying you should use it, I am actually showing you how I just recently used it (obviously there are many examples)... and as I see in the forum, somone got the answer right, so I will reply to and say what happend next...

Reaction score
The Answer Is ......

spider_007 said:
.....she gets up and leave.
Spider you are Don Juan... Thats the correct answer.. (Shezz mentions it first in his list, since he replied first)...

The point...

When I said it, I KNEW the responce I was going to get... Obviously thats what a normal girl would do lol. But, when I said it, I saw and got emotion out of her, i.e. she was shocked and in DISBELIEF!.. She grabbed her purse and started walking toward the door, Note: as she got closer to me (I was still looking at her addimently i.e. seriously... she started looking down to the ground, i.e. Think about it, I just mentally abused her... Then right when she started to almost walk outside, I let go of the door, grab her arm and say "Hey, where you going, Im just fu.cking around,, allright allright, you dont have to wash the dishes, relax..." Keep in mind, tone is important, I also smiled when I did that... So she went from a BIG low, to a "feel better", I did it right cause I have practice on how to recover from a "bluff" being called...

She goes sits back down (stops whinning obviously)(was still suprised and impressed, i.e. I just gave her a rush, i.e. don't it feel good after a drenelin rush goes away and your relaxed).. I go wash dishes, and after a moment, she comes over and takes over the dishes... I do my thing, and after she is done we fck....

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Aerospace said:

"...and while she was washing my dishes her p*ssy started to drip wet from the enjoyment. Seeing all of this, I became Superman and started to fly, using my 35-cm long **** as an helicopter rotor..."

it seems like EVERYONE whos NOT from the USA flames on good quality posts....doesnt matter if its england or italy, u guys need to stop!!

this is EXACTLY the kind of post that needs to be made - a real life application of something important such as push/pull, and apparently done to perfection if she fell for it and was fvckin him later on in the day

essentially, thanks to this thread, u now see another example of how to use push/pull to trigger emotions in a girl, so y dont AFCs stop complaining and just read and learn, cuz thats wat ur here for!

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
it seems like EVERYONE whos NOT from the USA flames on good quality posts....doesnt matter if its england or italy, u guys need to stop!!

this is EXACTLY the kind of post that needs to be made - a real life application of something important such as push/pull, and apparently done to perfection if she fell for it and was fvckin him later on in the day

essentially, thanks to this thread, u now see another example of how to use push/pull to trigger emotions in a girl, so y dont AFCs stop complaining and just read and learn, cuz thats wat ur here for!
You're so funny. That's the first time that I see a racist that writes in ebonics. This push/pull attitude may work on the shallow, random whor*s you may meet on the streets of your personal ghetto. Here in Italy, we try to build a connection with a girl without resting on canned ethics or a fake and ridicolous behaviour like this. I could not really respect someone that is so easily disrespected. There are better ways to trigger attraction, for the love of God! What's next, starting a rape and telling her it was a joke in the middle of it? To the hell with you fake-alpha morons!

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
You would say that, I mean with you being DonJuanbyNature under a different username.

so y dont AFCs stop complaining and just read and learn, cuz thats wat ur here for!
Why would they want to learn anything from keyboard jockeys who keep filling up the discussion forum with made up and useless theoretical crap?

Those AFCs dont have half the problems you guys have!

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am one of the few that found your methods to be fine, but I greatly disagree with your wording.

I think it may have been a bit too much to tell her to "...get the f.uck out...". I'd only use that phrasing if I was trying to say something along the lines of "...leave NOW before I throw you out... ...*****...".

But then again, that's just me.
...So far.

Reaction score
Read This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aerospace said:
God! What's next, starting a rape and telling her it was a joke in the middle of it? To the hell with you fake-alpha morons!
Listen, there is a huge range... the phrase "Whos your daddy" I dont know about italy, but a famous line in USA, and its a type of MENTAL ABUSE... There is ways to have FUN with out and its up to you the range and distance you want to take it.... NOW, me being originally from the European region, I can tell you this, I had a Euorpoean women in bed (She is tall, HB 10+, very confident, knows she is fine, can have any guy in club).. I pinned her down on the bed, and started to pretend like i was going to spit on her, i.e. a little bit of spit comming in and out of my mouth while I was over it... It then (by accident actually) FELL ON HER FACE... at first she was like what the (but at same time I can see her attraction to such abuse), she ended up immediatly wipping her face on my pillow (I was still holding her hands) and before she can react to what happen, I did the "pull" and made it funny saying "hey, what are you doing, are you crazy, your getting my pillow dirty, thats the side I sleep on with my bare face" laughter and all good (after I spit on her)
GET IT!!!!

Reaction score
Shezz said:
This is just another word for Emotional Control.

Sarge On...
I agree with you... and if ladies were reading this (which they are) to prevent them from getting too upset and be political we would use "emotional control", when it really gets the point across when we say MENTAL ABUSE!!!! Abuse or be abused lol:kick:

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
Spider you are Don Juan... Thats the correct answer.. (Shezz mentions it first in his list, since he replied first)...

The point...

When I said it, I KNEW the responce I was going to get... Obviously thats what a normal girl would do lol. But, when I said it, I saw and got emotion out of her, i.e. she was shocked and in DISBELIEF!.. She grabbed her purse and started walking toward the door, Note: as she got closer to me (I was still looking at her addimently i.e. seriously... she started looking down to the ground, i.e. Think about it, I just mentally abused her... Then right when she started to almost walk outside, I let go of the door, grab her arm and say "Hey, where you going, Im just fu.cking around,, allright allright, you dont have to wash the dishes, relax..." Keep in mind, tone is important, I also smiled when I did that... So she went from a BIG low, to a "feel better", I did it right cause I have practice on how to recover from a "bluff" being called...

She goes sits back down (stops whinning obviously)(was still suprised and impressed, i.e. I just gave her a rush, i.e. don't it feel good after a drenelin rush goes away and your relaxed).. I go wash dishes, and after a moment, she comes over and takes over the dishes... I do my thing, and after she is done we fck....
I would have walked out. Who is crazy enough to take that crap. Why play games?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aerospace said:
This push/pull attitude may work on the shallow, random whor*s you may meet on the streets of your personal ghetto. Here in Italy, we try to build a connection with a girl without resting on canned ethics or a fake and ridicolous behaviour like this. I could not really respect someone that is so easily disrespected. There are better ways to trigger attraction, for the love of God! What's next, starting a rape and telling her it was a joke in the middle of it? To the hell with you fake-alpha morons!
American feministas here are different tho, very different. They really enjoy this induced bipolarism.

And when in America, do as the Americans...

I can actually see this working...very well. So, great post, DonJuanByNature! Keep 'em comin'!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
This just happend recently... If your guess this right, you got Don Juan in you..

Girl was supposed to come to my place (she is confident, aggressive type, we dont really know each other, I just can feel she is interested in me), I was late comming outside to get her, its hot, by the time I get her from outside and bring her into my house she is pissed and frusturated... She is on the couch and I am in the kitchen and realize I need to do the dishes... She is still frusturated... I completely ignore that fact and selfishly say "Baby, can you do me a favor, I really need to get this dishes done, I am running late (we were supposed to leave to go somewhere), can you do the dishes for me?" She is shocked (i.e. I just made her wait ouside (I was in shower for the longest time), she is pissed, been complaining and I am asking her to do DISHES!!!!... SO.. she THREATENS TO LEAVE...

I get up, walk over to the door and say "You know what baby, I had enough with your whinning, why dont you grab your sht (refering to the purse) and get the f.uck OUT! (as soon as I say it, I open the door to the outside)" (KEEP IN MIND, this another example of the MENTAL ABUSE technique, i.e. modified push/pull)

So GUES WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?!?!?!? Answer... To be continued....
Wow this is brilliant. You scheduled a date but ran late and kept her outside in the heat. Instead of leaving for the date, you start doing chores which wastes more of her time. Then you realize that, since women are 'supposed' to do dishes, you ask her to clean up your dirtywork as if she owes you something. She realizes that she has some self-respect and doesn't need to clean up after somebody as inconsiderate as you and decides to bail. But you're too Don Juan to let her leave without letting her know that you don't appreciate her 'whining' about cleaning up after you. Then you throw her out, stripping her of the privilege of perhaps doing your laundry. Way to go, douche.

The only type of women that this sort of stupid, transparent shyt would work on is someone of the "I like to get punched and spit on" type. The low-classed, low-self esteem type. If that's what you're looking for then, hey, push/pull away.

Status
Not open for further replies.