Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i beat up a gay loser today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thumbs down to rats and snitches.:down: :down:

There is a reason people like that are segregated from the general prison population. $hit ain’t right.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm off to drop something off at work, I'll be back in a couple of hours. By that time Gio will prolly throw in his last word and close the thread tho. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

BBL

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: At all the people saying turn him in... Surely you have better things to do :confused: Don't know about you, but if i lived in the area i would be happy to know that the sexual predator got injured, and would be scared to commit the crime again, if anything, even if he DID turn the guy in, whats he going to say OH THIS GUY WAS MASTURBATING WHILE LOOKING AT ME, yer thats a great defese, no witnesses, 1 word vs another, the dude gets of and continues, while h20 feels like ****.... He took the law into his own hands, which he shouldn't have, BUT in that moment i think what he did was justified, and to have you start threatning him with bullsh!t, is a total wank. :rolleyes:
Give the dude a break, im sure you have commited acts of crime you have gotten away with, yer maybe you didn't admit to them on a msg board, but did you turn yourself in ?? no... Because you thought it was justified, hence you did it, and knew the consequences, leave the guy alone...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
You seem to be getting pretty angry there Gio over a friendly debate. Are you gonna resort to insults and accusations of homosexuality again by any chance? Because it's pretty entertaining watching you lose your cool over this.
I've got my cool, and I am not insulting anybody. You guys want to throw your futile little hissy-fits because I'm turning this guy in, and i'm allowing you to.

Like I said, the guy doesn't know if the gay man in question was randomly there masturbating to whichever guy was there, or if he was a stalker.
I don't suppose you have some kind of point? The guy was obviously not in any danger while he was sitting in his math exam. if he felt threatened, he wouldn't have gone back in to that bathroom all by himself.

Not necesserily. It's a typical fight or flight scenario. In situations where we feel threatened, we either fight back, or run away. It's basic human instinct for survival. In this situation, h2o did both.
That's not how life works. Let's say you're at home sleeping and you wake up and there's a burglar in your house. He comes into your room. You fear for your life. You shoot him and kill him. Typically, the law will see this as justified.

However, let's say that you freak out and the burglar leaves. You recognize him as a punk who lives down the street from you. You cannot go down the street the next day and gun the guy down. The law does not see the justification there.

So even if we assume that h2o was "threatened" (and that's actually NOT the case, in my opinion), the "threat" ended when he escaped unharmed.

He was obviously distressed and wasn't thinking clearly. It's easy for you or me to say "he should have reported him to cops" or campus security,or he should have filed a lawsuit, etc. The fact is, we weren't there, we aren't him, and we don't know how he felt at the time or what was in his mind. It's easy to act irrational if you think you are being stalked by some pervert. Either way, I doubt that guy will be masturbating while watching some guy in a public washroom again.
If the guy truly is some kind of pervert who does this sort of thing all the time, one little thrashing isn't going to stop him. And yeah, it's really easy to say that he should have reported it or whatever. Because that's what should have been done, and just because he went into a rage about some guy wanking off in the bathroom doesn't excuse his dumb behavior. Especially when we factor in the fact that he left the scene and had plenty of time to think about the situation and plenty of time to consider his actions. Nothing negates the fact that this guy left, thought about it for a while, and then decided to go back to beat up a "homo".

And then came here to brag about it.

He deserves what he's going to get. And if by some chance he winds up in jail, he's going to learn that what this guy did was small-time.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
GEO

Im sure that even a secure man like your self can see that there is something complearly desturbing about this story. Imagine if it was you that walked into the bathroom and saw a guy doing that. It might have been moraly wrong, but im sure you can understand the psychological impact that would have on a guy. I understand that there are guy in the bathroom sometimes not compleatly ziped up (even naked when at the gym) but non of them are looking at you with those horny eyes while jerking off.

Even tho what he did is "morally wrong" i have to say i would do the same thing (other then braking the door). I'D BE PROUD TO SAY "I STOPED A SEXUAL PREDITOR FROM VIOLATING ANOTHER PERSON"
I'm not saying that it's not "disturbing". I never said that. But h2o's actions cannot be excused just because he found this guy's behavior "disturbing". Furthermore, beating the hell out of a guy for being a "homo" is going to accomplish precisely f*ck-all. So h2o can go around thinking he "stopped a sexual predator" all he wants, but the reality is that he's done nothing of the sort. If this guy is truly some kind of "sexual predator" instead of some harmless idiot jerking off in a bathroom stall, he's not going to stop just because h2o freaked out. All h2o has accomplished is getting himself into a load of trouble.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
I've got my cool, and I am not insulting anybody. You guys want to throw your futile little hissy-fits because I'm turning this guy in, and i'm allowing you to.

[/b]I don't suppose you have some kind of point? The guy was obviously not in any danger while he was sitting in his math exam. if he felt threatened, he wouldn't have gone back in to that bathroom all by himself.

[/b]That's not how life works. Let's say you're at home sleeping and you wake up and there's a burglar in your house. He comes into your room. You fear for your life. You shoot him and kill him. Typically, the law will see this as justified.

However, let's say that you freak out and the burglar leaves. You recognize him as a punk who lives down the street from you. You cannot go down the street the next day and gun the guy down. The law does not see the justification there.

So even if we assume that h2o was "threatened" (and that's actually NOT the case, in my opinion), the "threat" ended when he escaped unharmed.

If the guy truly is some kind of pervert who does this sort of thing all the time, one little thrashing isn't going to stop him. And yeah, it's really easy to say that he should have reported it or whatever. Because that's what should have been done, and just because he went into a rage about some guy wanking off in the bathroom doesn't excuse his dumb behavior. Especially when we factor in the fact that he left the scene and had plenty of time to think about the situation and plenty of time to consider his actions. Nothing negates the fact that this guy left, thought about it for a while, and then decided to go back to beat up a "homo".

And then came here to brag about it.

He deserves what he's going to get. And if by some chance he winds up in jail, he's going to learn that what this guy did was small-time. [/B]
:rolleyes: I thought you would have realised that there are bigger things in life to worry about :down:
Seems your not a "don juan" ratting on a guy that admits what he did was wrong, and would act differently. Oh well, im sure you are a citizen of the law, and have never broken a law, and not been punished ?? Did you turn yourself in ?? no you didn't... Leave him alone.
Its obvious the security guard didn't care much from his response....

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bradshaw
Thumbs down to rats and snitches.:down: :down:

There is a reason people like that are segregated from the general prison population. $hit ain’t right.
Actions have consequences. Don't like it, don't do sh*t wrong.

And if you're gonna do sh*t wrong, don't tell the entire world on the Internet.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Maybe women don't go into bathrooms with premeditation and intent to assault "homos" and beat their faces in. Maybe.
it's not like i woke up the morning and looked at my to-do list..."hmm...i haven't bashed any homos in a while, maybe i should go do that"???!!! it wasn't that pre-meditated the only reason i said it was is because i thought about it...but thinking back i was really just scared and furious at the moment

Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
If I a 260lb man beat a 120 man because he was threatening me, the law would be more likely to come down on me... He doesnt deserve respect nor support. He did a very bonehead silly thing that silly DJ nerd alphas do...
actually the pervert seemed to be about my same build and height. so it's not like either of us was exactly stronger. in fact, i'd say he a stronger build than me. and being a nerdy alpha dj was not even on my mind when this happened.

Guys, when I titled the thread, I couldn't exactly think of the word "pervert." If you read the original post, you would realize that it's written in pretty choppy sentences, and I wasn't exactly for the best words. I was going to put "pedophile" but that wouldn't exactly fit because I'm not 12. That kind of perverted scum is what I meant to imply by "gay loser."

this is what I had intended to express:
"I STOPED A SEXUAL PREDITOR FROM VIOLATING ANOTHER PERSON"

I am sincerely apologetic. After trying to read all the replies, I truly understanded what I did was wrong. I actually feel some pity for the guy...maybe he has some mental disorder and can't help it, I wouldn't know.

As for seeing a counsellor, I will seriously do that. I couldn't really sleep well last night and my dreams were far from comfortable. When I went back and beat the guy, I still felt in the "heat of the moment." Because, when I ran out the first time, I was looking back at the stall from the side, and the guy had not bothered to close the door of the stall. The fear, anger, adrenaline really built up to it's peak when I was going back to my class.

Honestly, I was going to suggest the same thing...what if it had been Penkitten and a pervert was doing the same thing in a stall behind her and opens the door? But then again, I really do understand what I did was not the right thing to do.

I sincerely was not trying to brag about a "homo" as I was about beating up a sexual predator. I think I myself just acted out of fear more than anything, but like I said, I realize I did so the wrong way.

and dude:
Originally posted by Hornet
Wow. I was just reading the guys story again, and then I read this. You must have done some lynchings in a past life... damn.
i was in the middle of my math final. i'm no longer going to try to justify my actions because i realize they were the wrong way to handle it, but you're trying to make me into a murderer?

btw, Mind, thanks for defense argument. I mean, I tried to explain it this way too. In fact that campus officer I talked to discussed the same thing, he told me it was messed up how if it happened a woman's bathroom, the guy would get charged/arrested, but if it's male-to-male they can't file any charges. that's one of the reasons i felt like boasting afterwards, because i thought i'd taught him a lesson, especially if the law couldn't touch him.

h2o

And for the final time, I am not proud of what I did. By no means.

A knife does not have to be drawn for the woman to feel threatened. Why is one necessery for a man to be threatened? As for the little man with the feminine voice, that doesn't mean much. If you look sex offenders / serial killers, most of them are small, harmless looking, and some are even feminine in nature.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Face it, what h20 did constitutes assault. He has no proof other than his word that said homosexual did indeed masturbate while viewing him through a crack in a stall door. The fact that he left, only later to come back and physically assault the gay man will make his word about as reliable as mud. What will be seen by any jury will be a hate crime (in addition to the assault charge). The gay's attorney will argue that his client was doing nothing more than normal bathroom business when the defendant kicked in the door (unprovoked) and commenced to beat a man guilty of only being a homosexual. Believe me, with the rash of assaults on people recently based on their sexuality, I'd be hard pressed to believe that he'd be let off with anything less than jail time and punitive damages. The gay could easily get serious money for post-traumatic stress disorder, and possibly conscious pain and suffering (though this one is harder to prove).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seriously, Gio, in all honesty, i have more than realized what i did was wrong. i will see a counsellor i promise, heck, give me your address and i'll even send you documents of the visit...i'll see a pyschologist

sorry to everyone.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
it's not like i woke up the morning and looked at my to-do list..."hmm...i haven't bashed any homos in a while, maybe i should go do that"???!!! it wasn't that pre-meditated the only reason i said it was is because i thought about it...but thinking back i was really just scared and furious at the moment

actually the pervert seemed to be about my same build and height. so it's not like either of us was exactly stronger. in fact, i'd say he a stronger build than me. and being a nerdy alpha dj was not even on my mind when this happened.

Guys, when I titled the thread, I couldn't exactly think of the word "pervert." If you read the original post, you would realize that it's written in pretty choppy sentences, and I wasn't exactly for the best words. I was going to put "pedophile" but that wouldn't exactly fit because I'm not 12. That kind of perverted scum is what I meant to imply by "gay loser."

this is what I had intended to express:
"I STOPED A SEXUAL PREDITOR FROM VIOLATING ANOTHER PERSON"

I am sincerely apologetic. After trying to read all the replies, I truly understanded what I did was wrong. I actually feel some pity for the guy...maybe he has some mental disorder and can't help it, I wouldn't know.

As for seeing a counsellor, I will seriously do that. I couldn't really sleep well last night and my dreams were far from comfortable. When I went back and beat the guy, I still felt in the "heat of the moment." Because, when I ran out the first time, I was looking back at the stall from the side, and the guy had not bothered to close the door of the stall. The fear, anger, adrenaline really built up to it's peak when I was going back to my class.

Honestly, I was going to suggest the same thing...what if it had been Penkitten and a pervert was doing the same thing in a stall behind her and opens the door? But then again, I really do understand what I did was not the right thing to do.

I sincerely was not trying to brag about a "homo" as I was about beating up a sexual predator. I think I myself just acted out of fear more than anything, but like I said, I realize I did so the wrong way.

and dude:

i was in the middle of my math final. i'm no longer going to try to justify my actions because i realize they were the wrong way to handle it, but you're trying to make me into a murderer?

btw, Mind, thanks for defense argument. I mean, I tried to explain it this way too. In fact that campus officer I talked to discussed the same thing, he told me it was messed up how if it happened a woman's bathroom, the guy would get charged/arrested, but if it's male-to-male they can't file any charges. that's one of the reasons i felt like boasting afterwards, because i thought i'd taught him a lesson, especially if the law couldn't touch him.

h2o

And for the final time, I am not proud of what I did. By no means.

A knife does not have to be drawn for the woman to feel threatened. Why is one necessery for a man to be threatened? As for the little man with the feminine voice, that doesn't mean much. If you look sex offenders / serial killers, most of them are small, harmless looking, and some are even feminine in nature.

quote:
Face it, what h20 did constitutes assault. He has no proof other than his word that said homosexual did indeed masturbate while viewing him through a crack in a stall door. The fact that he left, only later to come back and physically assault the gay man will make his word about as reliable as mud. What will be seen by any jury will be a hate crime (in addition to the assault charge). The gay's attorney will argue that his client was doing nothing more than normal bathroom business when the defendant kicked in the door (unprovoked) and commenced to beat a man guilty of only being a homosexual. Believe me, with the rash of assaults on people recently based on their sexuality, I'd be hard pressed to believe that he'd be let off with anything less than jail time and punitive damages. The gay could easily get serious money for post-traumatic stress disorder, and possibly conscious pain and suffering (though this one is harder to prove).

seriously, Gio, in all honesty, i have more than realized what i did was wrong. i will see a counsellor i promise, heck, give me your address and i'll even send you documents of the visit...i'll see a pyschologist

sorry to everyone.
No problem dude, you realise what you did was wrong, and your going to seek some counseling to help you in the future. You dont need people like Gio jumping on your back like a society protector, i know it was in the heat of the moment. Goodluck with the help bro, i know you realise what you did was wrong, and i think your a better man for that.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
and when i said i'll send you documents of visiting a therapist/pyschologist, it's not because (what you may think) is my resort to get out of facing consequences...i truly feel i handled it wrong.

besides you told me i have until the morning. i hope you haven't reported anything yet.

you know, before i tried going to sleep last night, i thought writing a post like this (especially with my initial intentions of somewhat boasting/ranting about it) was one of the worst things i could have possibly done, but now that i think about it, i'm glad i did...because had i not, i would not have read all your replies and realized how horribly wrong i reacted. my parents expressed a similar disappointment, but thinking about it, i seriously do feel pity for the guy i beat up.

i mean, sure he is a sexual predator, but maybe i beat up his 3rd personality, maybe his 2nd personality will wake up tomorrow with a bruised face and actually go to work somewhere and have a terrible day because of me. who knows, he looked psychotic enough that i really don't know what's going on in his mind. (and this is not a funny ha-ha joke)...i seriously don't know how messed up he could be, because for one moment he was staring at me with his head slightly leaned forward, almost as if motioning for me to join him in the stall, next second he's crying for me not to hurt him...i wouldn't call that normal

...but then again, i know, i know, what i did wasn't normal either

dealing with such people the way i did was wrong because it won't fix the problem. there's probably hundreds, even thousands of others just like him lurking the streets. i could have made the problem worse.

another thing, i have no problem with homos/gays/metrosexuals or anything. gays can do whatever they want. i have never even verbally insulted a gay guy. heck, i've come to know a few, and they're not bad people. this guy i beat up was a sexual predator...that's definitely a better word for it...which is why i initially boasted about it...either way though, i am not proud of what i did

i know i'm sounding repetitve, so i'll just shutup and see what you have to say Gio

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
At all the people saying turn him in... Surely you have better things to do :confused:
Better things to do with my time? It will take five or ten minutes to tie everything together and let the appropriate people know. I can spare five or ten minutes.

Don't know about you, but if i lived in the area i would be happy to know that the sexual predator got injured, and would be scared to commit the crime again, if anything, even if he DID turn the guy in, whats he going to say OH THIS GUY WAS MASTURBATING WHILE LOOKING AT ME, yer thats a great defese, no witnesses, 1 word vs another, the dude gets of and continues, while h20 feels like ****.... He took the law into his own hands, which he shouldn't have, BUT in that moment i think what he did was justified, and to have you start threatning him with bullsh!t, is a total wank.
I'm done repeating myself. I have answered all this stupidity earlier in the thread. Bottom line: if h2o is so proud of himself over beating the sh*t out of a "homo", then he can be proud enough to accept the consquences of his behavior.

Give the dude a break
I see no reason to do so and lots of reasons not to. Specifically, he came onto this thread to brag about beating up a guy who never even fought back and even begged him to stop beating him up. It was a very cowardly and unmanly thing to do. It lacked honor. A lot of guys here want to pat him on the back for it. That's fine, if people here want to teach guys that it's okay to act like little cowards, they can. I will counter-balance it. I bet my message will be the one that sticks with him, especially when he gets that knock on his door.

The irony is that I feel a little bit bad for h2o, because if showed some real remorse (actually being sorry for what he did, not saying that he is afraid he'll get in trouble) and if guys here weren't telling him how great it was that he beat up on a "homo" even after the guy had covered his face and rolled into a ball -- I would probably have been inclined to let it slide. I said that earlier, and if I didn't know any better I would say that you guys really want h2o's ass nailed to the wall (or nailed in jail), since you keep acting like it was such a great thing. He'll never learn that way, so I have to resort to Plan B -- turning him in. That really is a shame... normally I'm the kind of laid back guy that would let something like that go if I thought the guy had learned his lesson.

im sure you have commited acts of crime you have gotten away with
Nope.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
Seems your not a "don juan" ratting on a guy that admits what he did was wrong, and would act differently.
Your assessment of me would really hurt me deeply if I really cared what you thought.

Leave him alone.
Its obvious the security guard didn't care much from his response....
Good for the security guard. It's not up to him now.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
dude, Gio, how much more remorse do i need to show???

i am seriously sorry. i understand what i did was wrong. in fact, the majority of replies on this thread have been negative towards the way i handled it, and helped me to come to the realization of how i handled it wrongly.

FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT PROUD OF WHAT I DID.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
world is unfair OH WELL:(

It's like giving a guy a ticket for running a stop sign while chasing a bank rober...... some **** just isn't fair.

It's one of the reasons cops are so hated. They folow the "writen law" but not the law of the people...

:( it's a sad sad day.:(

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o

<snip>

sorry to everyone.
H2O...

I do really hope that you've learned from all of this. I would bet almost any amount of money that the guy that you beat the hell out of was more than likely either autistic, mentally challenged, or whatever. I have heard of this sort of thing happening before. Imagine how you'll feel if you get to school today and everybody is talking...

"Somebody beat up Retarded Joe yesterday!"

"Oh my God, what kind of sick freak would beat up Retarded Joe?"

"Poor Retarded Joe! If I ever find the monster who beat up Retarded Joe..."

You get the idea. In your fit of rage, you didn't think through the situation. But as they say, "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." You had bad judgement here, and a pretty unhealthy response. But hopefully you have gained an experience that will lead to good judgement in the future.

You might be totally full of sh*t when you say that you regret it and are sorry. And I might be a sucker for doing this, but I'm going to let it go.

Hopefully, you have throttled your last "faggot".

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
dude, Gio, how much more remorse do i need to show???

i am seriously sorry. i understand what i did was wrong. in fact, the majority of replies on this thread have been negative towards the way i handled it, and helped me to come to the realization of how i handled it wrongly.

FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT PROUD OF WHAT I DID.
Good. Read my reply above this one.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Just an update.

I just got a call from the officer I reported the incident to, and we spoke for a few minutes. I'll probably be visiting them today to give them as best a description of the guy for identification purposes.

They told me a similar looking guy has been harrassing other people on campus, and they've been looking for a guy like him for a while for other incidents.

I told them that the true motive for beating him up was out of fear/frustration, and secondly to keep this sort of guy from hurting others...I couldn't just leave him there.

I apologized to the officer also. I told him that I feel bad for what I did and they way I handled it. I said that in the case of that ever happening again, I would just call the police or report it to the campus guards. He said if it ever comes down to the guy pressing charges, which he has not yet, I'll have to go to their dept, and discuss things with them.

honestly, Gio, i apologize. i apologized to the officer too. i think i got this handled, unless you report it to higher authority, which i don't know what would happen from there. please don't go forth with it...i'll probably be charged with something as it is anyway

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
x

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, my reply was deleted pretty quickly. Is it that bad to agree with the original poster's actions? My post wasn't offensive at all. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.