Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i beat up a gay loser today

Status
Not open for further replies.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody that things h2o did the wrong thing, maybe he did by seriously beating the **** out of the guy, but he deserved it... but then again my worst enemies are homos and feminists so maybe im a bit biased.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crowes,

No reason to get nasty. For starters, no, not all crimes are motivated by hate. White-collar crimes, burglaries, drug dealings, pedophilia, armed robberies, carjackings, arson, etc., are not generally motivated by hate.

For the abstract perspective, according to the Human Rights Campaign,
“A violent hate crime is intended to ‘send a message’ that an individual and ‘their kind’ will not be tolerated, many times leaving the victim and others in their group feeling isolated, vulnerable and unprotected.”

For the practical perspective, I will give two examples:

For Florida, a hate crime is “if the commission of such felony or misdemeanor evidences prejudice based on the race, color, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, mental or physical disability, or advanced age of the victim:”

For California, there are two different statutes, so I will just cite one: “t is a civil right for a person to be free of violence or its threat against the person or his or her property, because of a person’s race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, political affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability or position in a labor dispute, or because a person is perceived to have one or more of these characteristics--(bases of discrimination are illustrative, rather than restrictive).”

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, this thread is hilarious.

on one side you have a dude that kicked the sh!t out of some gay guy who was masturbating to him, and on the other side, you have internet crimefighters/wannabe cops.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
on one side you have a dude that kicked the sh!t out of some gay guy who was masturbating to him, and on the other side, you have internet crimefighters/wannabe cops.
Not wannabe cops... just doing what needs to be done.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jason86
One thing is for sure, if something like this happened to me i would definitly not tell another soul. Not even a word off it on the internet. Damn you told your family lol.
the reason i feel comfortable asking for advice about it online is because i don't personally know any of you guys. you don't know the people i hang with or any of my friends/fam, and very few other users here are from north carolina...i doubt anyone else is from the raleigh area. so there's no way you knowing about it could affect me...unless of course, you threaten to turn me in.
Originally posted by jason86

Dad: 'How your exam go son'
H20: 'Good but i couldnt really focus properly coz some 40yr old man was jackin off over me in the toilets before i went in for the exam'
Dad: '......'
yeah, that's almost exactly how it went. they weren't too pleased with the way i handled it either.
Originally posted by Deep Dish
For a full listing of states (updated February 2004), check out http://www.lambda.org/hatemap.pdf . Obviously, different states will have different criteria for what constitutes a hate crime, so roll that dice and see what number comes up.
hey, thanks for the link. actually, i live in north carolina. i looked at the link you posted, and it states that for north carolina, "hate crimes do not include crimes based on sexual orientation." guess i got lucky.

i'm seriously not a bad person. i've never done anything like this before today. like i mentioned before, i'm usually probably one of the most laid back people you would ever meet. this is probably the only "crime" i've committed besides underage drinking and speeding, which don't even count. i'm harmless. i don't know what got into me.

i agree i need to learn to control myself better before i go and actually kill somebody. actually, i'm glad the guy used the ramp to exit the building (the building is circular)...because i'm afraid i would have thrown him down a flight of stairs had it been possible

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how the heck could you see inside the bathroom stall to see what he was doing?

how do you know that he wasnt some crack head with diarreha?

the cracks in the bathroom stalls are not that big.

and if this guy had nothing better to do than to sit in a school stall and stroke his self, im sure he wasnt looking at the passers by, more than likely just looking at what he was stroking.( which doesnt exactly make him gay?)

and ... my question is ...

why in the heck did you even look in the cracks of his stall to see what he was doing? i am getting the funny feeling that if you honest to god peeked in the cracks of his stall, he too could consider you a homo.

i am not totally sure of what happened since i wasnt there, however it seems like a nasty hate crime to me.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o

hey, thanks for the link. actually, i live in north carolina. i looked at the link you posted, and it states that for north carolina, "hate crimes do not include crimes based on sexual orientation." guess i got lucky.

unless the dude says you did the hate crime because of something else.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have spit in his face and left.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish, don't take this the wrong way, please.

You are a fvcking idiot. I will try to show you the light. But I haven't the time tonight. It's not really your fault, I guess. But you have been puzzified. I will surely try to help. Your links made me want to fvcking puke. I will do what I can, the mainstream America hating media unfortunately brainwashed you.

--Crowes

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
i'm harmless. i don't know what got into me.
You acted like the Colonel on "American Beauty".

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22
Deep Dyckhead,

What the fvck categorizes a 'hate crime' exactly?

Is not ALL crime hate crime? Enlighten me please.

--Crowes
The victems in hate crimes are targeted due to who they "are" not because of what they "did"...

H20 doesn't have a hate crime issue... he has an anger management issue...any straight man would be angry if something like that happened to him...I would be angry if something like that happened to me but the extent to which that anger would be expressed simply varies from person to person...

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Violent acts against the person are actually acts commited against the state... Looks like you have a nice assault charge.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
no, i haven't seen american beauty. maybe you should enlighten me.

seriously though Gio, what have i personally done to you that would prove sufficient motivation for trying to "turn me in"? the reason i am a bit concerned because i don't want to face criminal consequences even if that is the least bit possible.

maybe i just have anger management issues like djdreamer says. would you be happy if i sought a therapist?

i mean, i PMed you asking you to close/delete the thread, but you haven't respond, nor have you taken any such action. i feel like you're amused with the fact that i committed a "crime" and want to take the opportunity to not only make a fool of me but then to use this same thread as evidence for "turning me in"?

i think that makes you a bit sick yourself.

i could always say i just made everything up...but then i realized if my IP is logged and you were really dedicated, you could get in touch with the campus police here and put the bits and pieces together...of course, that's a stretch, but i don't want to take any chances...i've really started to get worried about how far you could actually take this...or maybe you're the one who's bluffing?

then again, if you were convinced i was lying about the whole event, i would lose all credibility here and be labelled a troll with a sick sense of humor, which is far better than facing prison time or a criminal record, but nonetheless bad as well.

i give up.

thanks to the guys who gave me some helpful suggestions.

i think i'll actually talk to a counselor or something about this...maybe i have some issues that don't usually show up in my everyday life that i need to deal with, who knows. i'll be more careful next time in controlling my anger.

i think with Gio's threat to "turn me in" i have a bigger problem on my hands now...

any suggestions on that?

or rather, do any of you know for a fact if it is actually possible to turn someone in based on something they just wrote on a forum?? the thing is, the guy who i assaulted was such a wuss he just ran off...i doubt he has as much of a problem with what happened (and realizes exactly why he got his ass kicked) as some of you do...*hint* Gio *hint*

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
how the heck could you see inside the bathroom stall to see what he was doing?

how do you know that he wasnt some crack head with diarreha?

the cracks in the bathroom stalls are not that big.

and if this guy had nothing better to do than to sit in a school stall and stroke his self, im sure he wasnt looking at the passers by, more than likely just looking at what he was stroking.( which doesnt exactly make him gay?)

and ... my question is ...

why in the heck did you even look in the cracks of his stall to see what he was doing? i am getting the funny feeling that if you honest to god peeked in the cracks of his stall, he too could consider you a homo.

i am not totally sure of what happened since i wasnt there, however it seems like a nasty hate crime to me.
Can you read? He said multiple times that the dude opened the door, and was looking right at him! Read...

i noticed some eyes looking at me through the wide stall door (between the hinge and the wall). when i turned around, the guy opened the door...he was sitting on the toilet with his legs spread, and rubbing one out as he was staring at me!
And Gio, enjoy the power trip while it lasts. You really should see someone about your addiction.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
:crackup:

This is amazing. What a snitch.

That's what I was thinking.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
And Gio, enjoy the power trip while it lasts. You really should see someone about your addiction.
Nah, I'm good.

Hornet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
or rather, do any of you know for a fact if it is actually possible to turn someone in based on something they just wrote on a forum??
This is post-9/11 baby. We don't need diddly.

Look, getting a rush of anger is normal. RETURNING to the bathroom and then beating him up ISN'T.

Do some soul-searching. We usually dehumanize what we don't understand, and then we feel justified in attacking it.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pretty sure that lieing to the proctor negates the "heat of the moment" defense.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man stop trying to scare the guy, and stop threatning him with legal action. it's not like he just walked down the street and randomly assaulted some gay guy.

if the situation was different and the guy was jerking off in the girls bathroom and he got his ass kicked by one of the girls, i doubt you'd see this kind of outcry. more like the girl would be labeled a hero for kicking the sh!t out of a disgusting pervert and her face would be on every newspaper cover and she'd get to have dinner with the dean. yet if a guy is in the same situation, he's getting threatened about being thrown in jail.

wtf is wrong with people? just because he's a guy doesn't make him less of a victim, and just because the guy who violated him is a weak ass homo doesn't make him any less of a pervert/offender.

my 2c.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
it's not like he just walked down the street and randomly assaulted some gay guy.
No, he assaulted a guy in the bathroom with premeditation and intent.

And the resounding chorus from the moron peanut gallery is "bravo for beating that homo".

There's a guy on this site admitting to doing some incredible dumb and illegal bullsh*t. The fact that some want to treat his retarded antics like some kind of heroism just confirms for me that this guy deserves to be turned in if for no other reason than to teach him what this site isn't: that his actions were wrong, criminal, and cowardly.

If he's not learning it here, he should learn it somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.