Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I attract crazies

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the type. Genuinely attractive girls, 7-9's. Always total nymphos. But with lots of baggage or some other emotional defect. I don't seek the type, they just seem to naturally gravitate towards me. Bipolar girls and ones with daddy issues especially.

The problem is that out of ten cases of damaged goods, in seven of those cases most guys wont be able to call it until she has done something cartoonishly dramatic or otherwise insane. They can be very secretive.

Is there like a crazy repellant you can buy? That would be great. Or at the very least signs you should look for that you ought to skip out on bringing that one home?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like what kind of crazy are we talking about?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
magickarl said:
You know the type. Genuinely attractive girls, 7-9's. Always total nymphos. But with lots of baggage or some other emotional defect. I don't seek the type, they just seem to naturally gravitate towards me. Bipolar girls and ones with daddy issues especially.

The problem is that out of ten cases of damaged goods, in seven of those cases most guys wont be able to call it until she has done something cartoonishly dramatic or otherwise insane. They can be very secretive.

Is there like a crazy repellant you can buy? That would be great. Or at the very least signs you should look for that you ought to skip out on bringing that one home?
My friend, welcome to my club.

If you ever find that repellent, would you please divulge your source to me? Money is no object.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually recently finished developing this repellant! It's OFF!(psycho edition).
I have to warn you this product is extremely powerful & might not be for everyone, especially guys who get desperate once in a while.

Just PM and I'll give you the address where you can send the $499.95 +S&H. You can just send cash and don't worry about putting your address on the envelope; we are really into finding people's information and will get back to you. :yes:

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably fork out $500 in a heart beat if it kept the nuttos away.

Seriously though, anybody notice any signs on how to recognize if a woman is merely wearing the mask of sanity?

One I tend to notice a lot is that they don't have any real close friends. Male, female, or otherwise. Or that they hang around girls that are under their calibre looks-wise (possibly as a self-esteem booster?) The most reliable one that I've found is extreme defensiveness, and an inability to handle even light-hearted, "just-playin'" criticism. While similar, it is distinctly different than, and shouldn't be confused with a ***** shield.

ZenoB

Don Juan
Reaction score
usually when the chick falls into your lap/ makes it easy for you/ chases you, and she comes in such a beautiful package that your biological programming for symmetry overrides the uncomfortable warnings in your gut.

keep improving your game and you won't be such an easy target.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenoB said:
usually when the chick falls into your lap/ makes it easy for you/ chases you, and she comes in such a beautiful package that your biological programming for symmetry overrides the uncomfortable warnings in your gut.

keep improving your game and you won't be such an easy target.

Yup, that's pretty much it.

I'm also convinced (and a female friend of mine confirmed this) that most all women have some form of "crazy" in them. It's just what sort and how much and what you're personally willing to put up with that varies.

I can handle some stuff, but I draw a line if she starts to overstep the boundaries I set for myself. If she doesn't smarten up, it's over.

Always be wary and on your toes.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 factors you have to consider

1) Who men associate with/hang out

If you associate with shady people, vulgar people, trashy people, less educated people = you are likely going to attract that type of woman.

The people you associate with are the people who's energy you are bringing into your life, and likely to keep in your life and attract more off.

like that saying goes looking at your friends a man can tell a lot about you and your life.

2) Where you hang out:

If you hang out at bars/clubs/strip clubs = you are likely to be seen by low quality women and attract low quality women.

As opposed to let's say hanging out at volunteer organizations, libraries, medical schools or any places where you are likely to find better quality women.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I just re-visited the profile of one on Okcupid early this morning (simply re-read her profile, mind you. I've never actually communicated with her), and she wrote this long, multi-paragraph tome on her life and her history, including the dreaded "Now I'm crying"...

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 for PairPlusRoyalFlush for using the phrase "captain save a ho"

Fortuanetly, that isn't my problem. I don't want to fix these women, I just don't want involved with them in the first place. My problem is more like:

- Ex. 1 Meet a girl, hook up. Having explained to her the situation before hand that you really aren't looking for anything serious, but you would see where it takes you. Two weeks later, she sees you just talking to the worker-girl at the Sbarro Pizza kiosk in the food court, and flips ****. Causes a scene and embarrases the **** out of me.

- Ex.2 Don't even hook up with the broad, made out with her and passed out (in her bed, with her, but fully clothed) at her place because everyone there was too drunk to drive. The next day tells all of her friends she was dating me, who told all of their friends, until eventually even my mother had heard and I was officially the last person to find out I was no longer single.

- Ex 3. Go on a few dates with a girl, hadn't had sex with her yet. I end up having to take a rain check one night because I get called in to work the next morning. I go out on my balcony to have a smoke because it was nice outside, and notice a familiar car parked outside of my building. I live in a four unit two-level complex. Two of the units are for rent, the other one belongs to an 80 year old Laosian man. I'm pretty sure she wasn't there for Mr. Jisook. I presume that she decided she would see for herself if I was really "staying in tonight." Thing is, I never told her where I live, and the chance that she randomly ended up in that parking lot is minute. She lives a half hour away.

Or just other random crazy behavior like that.

My big problem is that on the surface, almost invariably for the first couple times you meet them, they act like any other regular woman. No red flags 7/10 times.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF it's got a vagina...it's crazy. You just need to figure out what level of crazy you want to deal with.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Wait until you are in your 30's. Hot, single women in their 30's are even more damaged/crazy.

As one Comedian said, dating in middle-age is like grocery shopping at 2AM. There is still some product on the shelf, but they buns are stale, the melons are bruised, and the boxes have all been opened.