Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I asked three girls what they think about me

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
They all said "You're cool" and that was pretty much it.

That's it? WTF? Should I take this as a compliment, or put in more work?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are these girls? Ex's? Prospects? Friends?

Most of my friends would say that I'm cool. Ex's might give a bit more depth. Prospects would probably say I'm cool too....until they become ex's.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I would say they are friends/prospect.

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
never ask anyone what they think of you? EVER!!!!! Especially a chick you're gamin
I was qualifying a bartender chick on Sat night & my buddy goes & asks her, "hey, how old do you think I am"? I f*ckin almost laughed in his face! he knows better & you should too...

Remember YOU qualify THEM .. Not the other way around

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoCommitments said:
never ask anyone what they think of you? EVER!!!!!
Agreed. Be your best self.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, you're not going to get an accurate impression from people who don't truly know you.

I'd say don't ask people what they think of you for self-validation. Only ask if you truly want to know what they think.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say "you're cool" to someone i don't think much about/are pretty flat/ don't have a very developed personality/ or worse, that i can't imagine anything else nice to say to.
if i actually think the person is cool i would develop more, say why, say what are my impressions.

i think you should stop asking question and display who you are a bit more.

otherwise it's like you ask them what they think of you because you actually don't know what you're like, you actually don't know who you are. It's like asking them to give you an answer to those questions you ask yourself=pretty pathetic= not attractive.

know who you are and what you are like then you can ask questions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nearly impossible to get an honest opinion from someone like this.
They're not going to be honestly critical of you because they won't want to hurt your feelings.
And even if they think you're super hot they may be reluctant to say so.

Asking opinions like this makes you look needy, like you're seeking validation.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
They all said "You're cool" and that was pretty much it.

That's it? WTF? Should I take this as a compliment, or put in more work?
What did you expect them to say? "Ï'm in love with you and can't control my basic instincts, I need to have sex with you right now!" Come on bro, you know it doesn't work that way.

Sounds like you are already in the FRIEND zone. Asking a girl what she thinks of you will kill any attraction whatsoever. Don't waste your time with friends who are girls and won't give you a return. You wouldn't buy a stock without getting some dividends, why would spend time with a girl without getting some return? Anything less is not worth your time.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Asking a girl what she thinks of you will kill any attraction whatsoever.
I'm going to take the opportunity to tell something, it doesn't necessarily apply to your post. Everyone keep in mind it's ALL about the CONTEXT and also the way you say it. Basically, what I want to tell here is that you must say things IN THE RIGHT TIME. Like an alpha male would! For example, we all were excited when he learned that awesome DJ tool: ****y and funny, but many failed to realize that even that used wrongly can be bad. Usually it's good, sometimes it is not. I think it's got to do with the time you say it too. Maybe a better example: Telling a girl you love her. Don't think that's ALWAYS crap, sometimes it's a smooth move.

Of course, if you jokingly ask her what she thinks of you may be good, but maaaybe if you're confused about what she thinks it may be a good thing to ask, I'm just saying. We all must learn how to look at people's body language, learn to guess what people are thinking, so we know when to say what. Somethings we do intuitively, but I bet many skills are learned. I take this chance to recommend you guys a book on body language, while, imo, of course it isn't necessary, it MAY BE VERY HANDY. Kinda like many things we learn on here, am I right? ;) But I still have doubts... so I ask: Is sometimes qualifying yourself a good thing? I think it may be, not sure yet.

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
obviously, you wanted to know if they think you are attractive. The only way you can truly know if a girl thinks your good looking, is if she herself tells you so unprovoked.

For example, if you meet a girl at the club and you say "hey beautiful", and she replies "hey handsome"......something along those lines. You will never get the truth if you ASK for it, especially if you are asking a girl who hasn't already told you unprovoked what she thinks of you

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you guys i think he gets it. You just don't seek self-validation from people because even if they are going to be 100% honest with you, odds are you won't like what they say so its best not to ask.

Besides, the whole point of talking to women is to build up a rep with them, if you just ask what they think and they hardly know you they give you an answer and you just hit the glass ceiling.