Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I AMOG'd a guy at a party, funny stuff

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im hanging out at this party last night, and this chick was there that I met at the last party. Shes like an 8 but has a 10 body.

She gave me some IOI's and we talked a couple of times, and I discovered she was

recently single. Last party she was there with a pretty boy type, that was a pretty strange dude. Anyway, she leaves and comes back about 2 hours later, and right behind her is a guy. No biggie. Later in the night Im sitting on the couch, and her purse is sitting right beside me on the floor.

Right as I finish my beer she walks over to her purse and when she turns for a second I put my empty bottle in her purse. Dude walks over to me right then and says "thats my girl man". Well we already

discovered this earlier, she is single, so I just give the guy a thumbs up and say "good for you man", in a really friendly voice. Of course this pisses him off even more. This guy is about the same height of me (6'2"), but has a decent beer belly (I dont), and I can tell that he is just a jealous AFC thats about to get owned.

The girl grabs him and drags him outside for a couple of minutes. Of course everybody wants to know what the commotion is and Im just sitting there on the couch with the coy smile. The guy comes back in and starts staring me down. This goes on for the rest of the night, (2 hours maybe). I even went over to shake the guys hand and introduce myself, he just sat there and said "im good, just leave me alone".

So fine, i went and sat back down and dude mumbled some sh*t under his breath. One of my friends wanted to know what was going on and I said "some guys just cant deal with the fact that when a more dominant alpha male is in the room they have to get all jealous and protective of a girl thats not even theirs".

Yeah, that went over well. hahaha. Anyway, it felt good to punk some AFC at a party. This going to the gym every day thing really does wonders for your confidence, not to mention I look damn good :cool:

qstorm501

Don Juan
Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
Well we already discovered this earlier, she is single, so I just give the guy a thumbs up and say "good for you man",
Now thats how you AMOG i would have loved to see the expression on that dudes face..

Ive always wanted to AMOG someone myself but i always get concerned that AMOGING + alcohol + women could = disaster

I like your way AMOGING him while being nonthreatening, then making him look like a jackas*

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
sorry bro, fixed it :whistle:
Haha you didnt fix it.. you cant make another paragraph in the middle of a sentence..

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a party and really hitting it off with this chick, then her boyfriend who I had met earlier and had a good conversation with comes in and starts staring me down too. The chick was ready to go, I was ready to go, but I felt bad for making this dude insecure so I split. They were together, as a couple.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
Im hanging out at this party last night, and this chick was there that I met at the last party. Shes like an 8 but has a 10 body.

She gave me some IOI's and we talked a couple of times, and I discovered she was

recently single. Last party she was there with a pretty boy type, that was a pretty strange dude. Anyway, she leaves and comes back about 2 hours later, and right behind her is a guy. No biggie. Later in the night Im sitting on the couch, and her purse is sitting right beside me on the floor.

Right as I finish my beer she walks over to her purse and when she turns for a second I put my empty bottle in her purse. Dude walks over to me right then and says "thats my girl man". Well we already

discovered this earlier, she is single, so I just give the guy a thumbs up and say "good for you man", in a really friendly voice. Of course this pisses him off even more. This guy is about the same height of me (6'2"), but has a decent beer belly (I dont), and I can tell that he is just a jealous AFC thats about to get owned.

The girl grabs him and drags him outside for a couple of minutes. Of course everybody wants to know what the commotion is and Im just sitting there on the couch with the coy smile. The guy comes back in and starts staring me down. This goes on for the rest of the night, (2 hours maybe). I even went over to shake the guys hand and introduce myself, he just sat there and said "im good, just leave me alone".

So fine, i went and sat back down and dude mumbled some sh*t under his breath. One of my friends wanted to know what was going on and I said "some guys just cant deal with the fact that when a more dominant alpha male is in the room they have to get all jealous and protective of a girl thats not even theirs".

Yeah, that went over well. hahaha. Anyway, it felt good to punk some AFC at a party. This going to the gym every day thing really does wonders for your confidence, not to mention I look damn good :cool:
At "thats my girl man" I'd have turned and asked her. Any answer but "yes" and I'd have called him a big fat liar, and patted his beer gut. If he had any balls at all, it would have been mano a mano time.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you actually called yourself a "dominant alpha male" at the party?

lol

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy deserved to get AMOG'd.

There was a guy at work once that used to hit on every woman that worked with us, but he was the true definition of AFC. I'd come into work sometimes and find flowers, candy and other gifts waiting for the female workers and all the female workers were getting extremely annoyed by his attempts. One even told him straight out, "if you're thinking about hitting on me, don't bother, it's never going to happen" and he actually got pissed and started screaming the words, "shut up" and "just leave, go home" every time she'd talk.

So, one day, I found a bunch of cookies he baked for her (yeah, he baked cookies for her after that) and ate them. When he came in the next day, I was like, "thanks for the cookies! They were so good, you're so sweet, you shouldn't have". She started laughing and he was speachless.

Another time, he asked me how I get along with all the women so well, and I said "you just have to prove you're the dominant male". At that point he turned and sprayed me with a water bottle. So, I took the sink hose (which has a huge blast like spray) and sprayed him. He was like, "dude! I only sprayed you with a water bottle" and I replied, "don't be mad because mines bigger then your's". That same girl walked around the corner just as I sprayed him and he turned around to see her pointing and laughing in his face.

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
thederekeffect1 said:

There was a guy at work once that used to hit on every woman that worked with us, but he was the true definition of AFC. I'd come into work sometimes and find flowers, candy and other gifts waiting for the female workers and all the female workers were getting extremely annoyed by his attempts. One even told him straight out, "if you're thinking about hitting on me, don't bother, it's never going to happen" and he actually got pissed and started screaming the words, "shut up" and "just leave, go home" every time she'd talk.

So, one day, I found a bunch of cookies he baked for her (yeah, he baked cookies for her after that) and ate them. When he came in the next day, I was like, "thanks for the cookies! They were so good, you're so sweet, you shouldn't have". She started laughing and he was speachless.

Another time, he asked me how I get along with all the women so well, and I said "you just have to prove you're the dominant male". At that point he turned and sprayed me with a water bottle. So, I took the sink hose (which has a huge blast like spray) and sprayed him. He was like, "dude! I only sprayed you with a water bottle" and I replied, "don't be mad because mines bigger then your's". That same girl walked around the corner just as I sprayed him and he turned around to see her pointing and laughing in his face.
While busting someones balls is fun and all, I think you should give this guy some hope and direct him our way. Just sad to hear about guys doing things like this when theres such a better way.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scottfall said:
While busting someones balls is fun and all, I think you should give this guy some hope and direct him our way. Just sad to hear about guys doing things like this when theres such a better way.
I would have, but it wasn't just the girls he annoyed. He was the type of worker that nobody wants to work with. You know, the kind that sits around while you're busting your ass to get everything done.

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm still trying to figure out what makes you cool by AMOGing?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
armadon said:
So I'm still trying to figure out what makes you cool by AMOGing?
Disregarding the cases in this thread, it's basically calling a guy out on his bullsh*t and kind of humoring him in a way that makes him look foolish in front of the people he's trying to impress. It doesn't work if you act like a d*ck about it, though.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice story, amog those afcs,
smile
sense of humor
social center of the room
confidence.

You displayed three, nice if you would bust his ballslike"wow"(sarcastically) before you said "good for you man"() this way you cut him down and made him look kinda childish. Or when the girl walks up "interesting i didnt knew you owned her" then ask her in front of everyone"are you single". she says yeah or nothing then you say to the guy"aww isnt this cute you got a little crush on the girl.'

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's just me but I have no idea why people insult others to make themselves look better. Why not just take the guy to the side and tell him that "his girl" said she was single and he might want to see what's up. I have been guilty of the same things though so I can't say much but after reading all the garbage I see how petty it is now.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think getting excited when another man seems to react to you like you are a man, is a big deal when you're first developing your masculinity. Eventually that wears off.

Reaction score
thederekeffect1 said:

So did you fu/k her?

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
na, i didnt fu(k her. She was pretty stuck up, and I didnt really want to. I ended up leaving the party about 4:30, I told her it would be best for her to go home with jealous guy tonight.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
im all for bragging about successes but this sh1t is just kinda lame.. if you're not sealing the deal it's just mental masturbation
Well, I don't know about the other guy, but for me... You just don't seal the deal with a co-worker. Didn't you read that other thread about the guy who got out of a LTR with his co-worker?