Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am the dumper...now I want him back!

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea. I'm not really a big b1tch on caps, its just that it made it look like you're kinda shouting and arrogant. The e-mail was indeed ok. Just get to the point and don't seem like you're pity wh0ring or not taking full responsibility.

RECAP:

1) Make it shorter - get to the point. I'm sorry for my over reacting and this is a flaw in my personality. Hopefully we can still be friends.

2) NO FVCKING CAPS:D

aight. gl

mango

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think its being well received at all. I sent it yesterday and still haven't gotten anything...not an I received it nothing. Its only been a day really so I guess I have to be patient. But maybe its best to just let sleeping dogs lie and move on.

bushman

Don Juan
Reaction score
mango said:
I don't think its being well received at all. I sent it yesterday and still haven't gotten anything...not an I received it nothing. Its only been a day really so I guess I have to be patient. But maybe its best to just let sleeping dogs lie and move on.

so what happened now?

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, bushman.... maybe you've been in the bushes for too long, man.... cos this shiz right here is almost ten years ago, you know? around when Halo-2 and Facebook commenced.

Ms. mango is married, divorced and obese now... or... dead.

Welcome to the city!

GO DJ.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mango married Pook and had a son, who by my reckoning should be signing up for a SoSuave account even as I type this...

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
traveling-salesman said:
I think that you just want him back because he isn't calling you begging you back. I guarantee you were seeing someone else you thought was a better option, and now that it did not work out you want to patch things up, right?

let it go your motives are unpure.

I agree, the guy she left him for, it didn't work out, now she wants him back. Women never leave a man until they have another option lined up.